Reviews for Police Academy 8: Police And Prejudice
Gumi Langley chapter 35 . 5/26/2014
your fic is fantastic, I love it
ColdrexCure chapter 35 . 2/25/2014
Thanks for posting this story. I loved it, infact so much i stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading it. 10/10
Kuwait chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I d love to make police academy 8 with all the stars from the begging to last film and please combine the whole series together to let every body know about the best comedy series film on the world "Police Academy".
TopCopper95 chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
Omg- write more! This stuff is awesome, classic! Been wanting to see a Harris/cadet forbidden romance fanfic for a long time...
Can't wait to see what's next!
romana45 chapter 35 . 6/30/2013
The whole story is very well written and I love it but will there every be a sequel?
Serb chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
I actually re-read the whole story now, as I was only reading bits and pieces over time, and I have to rephrase myself - it is excellently written. Not only is everyone brilliantly in character and their reactions are realistic, but the story-line is quite funny and is like a proper Police Academy film. You included everyone's favourite characters (Zed was my favourite as a kid, and over time I grew to like more and more of them, especially Harris) and the original characters don't take too much attention from the story.

Congrats on writing this for 3 years without giving up or diminishing the story quality. Few people would write for that long and many even give up on their stories (much to my disappointment), especially if it is not in a popular fanfiction category. The plot, the vocabulary, the descriptions... it was a real pleasure to read.
Serb chapter 35 . 6/9/2013
This was quite an enjoyable read! Carnegie is likeable and realistic, not the typical arrogant OC who makes a doormat out of the canon male love interest. Everyone's well in character, especially Harris - you captured him perfectly being a smarmy jerk, but he's probably got a soft spot... somewhere inside his egocentric being.

Shame there are not a lot of Police Academy fics, but you did a great job with this one! It's quality, not quantity ;)
Katrina Connors chapter 35 . 4/6/2013
The final chapter?! I’m shocked.) So quickly…(: Why?(:
In any case this chapter is an excellent ending of the story. Thank you for giving happiness to Harris.:) Ah, why didn’t Carnegie join the academy in 1984?)) I’m sure EVERYTHING in his life could have changed as early as at that time… Well, it remains only to hope now that he won’t destroy their happiness because of his hot temper, ambition or something else, and that he will never be cruel to her again.
About the chapter 34 – in my opinion it was perfect, as the others.
And once more - thank you so much for such a great PA fanfic, it was so enjoyable! You made me fall in LOVE with this character and this couple! :) I’ll miss all of them:( I’d love to read a sequel or an epilogue… anything about their future!) You’re a very talented writer and it would be wonderful if you wrote more Police Academy stories.
shelle007 chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Thank you very much! I've truly enjoyed reading this and I can't thank you enough for finishing it! God Bless!
Katrina Connors chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
Thank you for the new installment! Hah, honestly I didn’t expect that Harris’s idea would work, but it is great to see that he helped her again… and how much he has changed thanks to her. Excellent fic.
shelle007 chapter 34 . 3/28/2013
Glad that all worked out! I enjoy seeing their conversations. It's a new thing, seeing the conversation go without pretending to hate one another and insulting each other (pretending or not). Can't wait for the next chapter!
charley.vandra chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
Fan-frickin'-tastic chapter! Loved everything about it! ;) And the length? can be as long as possible...the more the merrier. And as always can't wait for the next installment!
Shelle007 chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
Loved it! I can just hear the, "yes ma'am." Thank you for another awesome chapter!
Katrina Connors chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
Wonderful! Very nice chapter, very heartwarming and romantic final scenes) Now I believe that they can be happy together… Thank you for posting!
Shelle007 chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
wow! Harris actually surprised me, in a good way. I did laugh out loud though when we asked if she wanted to "have at it." Thank you for another chapter!