Reviews for Police Academy 8: Police And Prejudice
charley.vandra chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
Through the entire duration of this chapter all I was thinking was 'shut up Carnegie—stop asking him questions, and get it on already!' ... And although Harris wants to be discrete and doesn't want their first time to be in a supply room (so sweet, makes him a caring guy, means he is not in such a haste for lust&actually cares)—why couldn't they just do it that moment. (As you being the author, I am sorely disappointed that nothing happened—and yet again postpone their 'doing it' to another chapter...why do you tease us so? Why?) ... but I suppose I can't be all mad...there were some hot descriptions that came from Harris' mouth, such as "I'm gonna bend you over it, and Lassard's desk too" & "Then I'm gonna have to christen every horizontal surface of this academy with your bare ass in the meantime." ...Ooo I like it when Harris' talks dirty—it's so hooot.

And please, please, update soon! I was actively waiting for this chapter, but now I will be anxiously awaiting the next one. So please! update quickly. ;)
Katrina Connors chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
Ah, Harris… Maybe he’s a little wiser now but a miracle didn’t happen to him... He is still the same, selfish and unpleasant.) And April is a VERY obedient and patient woman. It is possible to accept such humiliating conditions?.. He will probably make her cry more than once in the future(
Very nicely written chapter, as usual. Hope you update soon!
Weasleytwins12 chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
Wow! How long are you going to keep this up! The suspense is killing! The wait for Harris and April! Man I want to see them together soon
Katrina Connors chapter 31 . 3/1/2013
Ah, it seems that the next chapter is going to be very romantic and beautiful… Moore please!:) Thank you for the another excellent part!
shelle007 chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Oh brother, please get the next chapter up! You keep leaving us hanging! but I like it!
Thank you for continuing the story :) Even if there might be only a few of us reading it, it truly is good work and its appreciated.
charley.vandra chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
You have no idea how brimming with giddiness I am right now! Yes! Please! Let them get it on! . . . in the supply room! I mean why else would Harris seek for a seclude area? Please?

Another excellent chapter. Although Carnegie sees him basking in this attention of the ladies—I feel like she is wrong and he is kinda of annoyed by them because he only "really" cares for April. (I hope) ... And after 31 chapters I still feel you have Harris character's still very much in character. He's still a little arrogant, but now he has a little soft spot for April awe...and again—please let the next chapter be the sexy scene :) I just want Harris to be happy ;) and feeling good ;) So please update quickly! I am so in love with this story! It's addicting! ...(Yes, I realize I have used a lot of exclamations marks, but it's just because I am so excited!) Update soon!
Katrina Connors chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER.
AWESOME chapter and very touching final episode… I REALLY can’t wait for the next update!)) (it won’t be the last chapter, will it?..)
charley.vandra chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
I loved everything about this chapter!

Finally Harris saves the day! Yes! That literally made me happy—to know he sacrificed his beloved Corvette to save her life! I think I did a fist-pump in the air when I realized Harris was going to save her—and of which makes me even more giddy to think that Harris is possible feeling some real feelings for her. Is he falling in love!? . . . And when Harris let her cry on his shoulder I was totally in an 'awing' moment. That was so sweet.

That scene in the bathroom with those two other woman—I was laughing my ass off. "He's so short, though, I'd have to lay down on the floor to give him one!" —So funny! I was perversely happy when those two were talking about Harris in such a dirty manner. Gossip about Harris is goood ;) ... and then again when the women began to swoon over him because they find out he had such a bad-ass car—I felt bad for him, like he was going to be used and that's never alright. BUT, seeing him swoon over like in the hallway—well I felt happy for him. If I could I'd high five him ;)

And I loved how Carnegie was starting to get a little jealous about Harris! Uh, I am just so happy for Harris!

The best part of this chapter was when Harris actually told the truth!—didn't exaggerate or 'embellishing, just the cold hard facts." I think Harris is beginning to change because of Carnegie. And also when he didn't act like a cocky and arrogant prick when he started receiving all this new attention. I was impressed with his control. Anyways, those were the best two parts. I was smiling like a dam fool through out this entire chapter because there were so many deletable bits. Oh! wait—can't forget about the first name. ... I as just as shocked about his slip of her name. In most fics it's so predicable. But when he said her name, I freaked just a little. Again I am so happy for Harris—weirdly happy.

And thank you for updating so quickly! And I hope you update just as quickly! I must, now know, what will become of their interaction. Will it be awkward? Will he pretend it never happened? Or will he take her up on her proposition? Please get back to us quickly!
shelle007 chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
OH Good :) Harris does something right! and now EVERYONE knows something's up between them...awesome chapter! I'm glad to see that being the hero hasn't gone to his head completely..a sign of maturation I hope. I do feel so sorry for April...she's caught up in the middle and can't do a dang thing about it.

Thank you another chapter (so quickly) and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
charley.vandra chapter 29 . 2/22/2013
No! Come on! Can't Harris catch a break!? I just feel bad for the guy. He's a brave guy, who doesn't back down from a fight, but he's is somehow always embarrasses himself. I wish he could just save the day for once. And it was really nice seeing him shoot at his car for her (that bit was really awe-filling).

And darn it. I really want them to get it on! I was waiting eagerly this chapter to see Harris' reaction (which was funny as he sat shocked) and they're interrupted. Why? . . . So please get back to us with another great chapter! Quickly.
Katrina Connors chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
Ahh, excellent part! Very exciting. Poor Harris and Carnegie( It was quite touching to read how he tried to take care of her safety being wounded and held hostage himself… It is so atypical of him. I hope that both of them will be ok)
Zeeed!) His appearance in the story is a very pleasant surprise. I love how you write for all the recognizable characters; they are totally natural and just charming.)
More please!)
shelle007 chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
cliffhanger...SIGH
thanks for the time and effort you put into this, it is certainly appreciated. Sure hope the next chapter is coming soon, because this is one heck of a cliffhanger :)
Anon-con chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
You need to update, like, now. Seriously right NOW! I'm hooked. Please. I am begging.
Katrina Connors chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
Ah, this is sooo great!) You are a fantastic writer!
YES! After 26 chapters! Finally! Will they really get together soon?) Harris will probably quickly recover from his depression…)He is such a darling in this chapter, so thoughtful of her… Wonderful.
charley.vandra chapter 28 . 2/7/2013
Oohohooo!? "Does your earlier proposition still stand?" — awesome! Harris may be gettin' it on tonight! Bow chicka wow wow! . . . I'm sorry, but those were my exact thoughts after reading that last line. Is it creepy that I am this excited for Harris (yay, probably just a little)? I am really glad someone is considering Harris side for a change. I mean I know Carnegie still thinks of him as a selfish prick, but she knows underneath it all he's an alright guy who keeps saving her. And I am really enjoying all those awkward pauses, silences, blushes, and embarrassing moments. It just makes the sexual tension mount ;) . . . I don't know if anything will come between them, but I'd dig it ;) I hope for it.

Well another interesting chapter that has magnified my curiosity as to what will be Harris' answer to her question. And now I really can't wait for the next chapter—oh and thanks again for the quick update! And again! great chapter and great story. This really has turned out to be a fantastic and well written story.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »