Reviews for Victory: Unconquered
Cindy chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love it! This pairing is way better than Katniss/Peeta in my opinion
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This could serve as the beginning for a different rebellion. I wonder if they would succeed.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love the way you write Clove, she seems so human.
wild-heart-heiress chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I am so happy you and be-nice-to-nerds have decided to do this. I mean, we not only get the happy ending Clato deserves (even if it isn't canon when it should be, damn, I will go down with this ship)

And I know this is a very late and overdue review but I love it. I love it. Nothing else can describe how much your Clato stories turn my insides into mush.

And though I wanted you to go more in depth about Vikus and to fill those in between lines such as Ambrosius ( I probably spelt that wrong) and all that, I know that's just me and my selfish inner want of this Clato headcanon to never stop.

Keep writing!
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hi, I was wondering, what did Vikus do to Cato. Not that I'm upset to see him die, but, just wondering. Also, I presume that Cashmere was the woman in the emrald dress? I read your freedom trilagy like 20 times, so I know. Anyway, this is the second happy lovestory I've read of your's, it's a nice change. (The other one was Satin's marage.) Thanks for the awesome story, again!
Tyanilth chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love all your Hunger Games pieces, but for some reason I only just found this one, and after crying over "Love is a Battlefield" which has coloured my head-canon Cato and Clove for life, I was so glad to find the AU in which they actually won.

What would be the chances of persuading you to expand this to a full length AU novel? :)
AutumnWillow18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOVE IT!
ijustwanttosleep chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I'm really happy you wrote this, it's like an alternate ending to love is a battlefield and I liked having another view on it
Zeviz chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Any chance this will continue into a full Catching Fire rewrite? :P
mustdecide chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
THIS IS PERFECTION.

Ugh, I can't stop cryinggg
sadey chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
cato and clove against the world! really good story!
MyFandoms7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love it continue plz
Minna26 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Yay they got a happy ending! I loved this! Well done! :)
BeccaJoy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
You write them so perfectly! I loved Love is a Battlefield and Born to Die and this is flawless! Write more about them pleaseeeeee!(:
The white tiger chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is the happy ending they deserve... you should really continue on with it, in fact you should re-write the whole series for them. It was a bit fluffy, but that was ok. I really love your work with Cato and clove, but even though you give a back story, I would love more and would really love to know what happened when they were younger.

But anyway really good job and please continue on with it.

The white tiger