Reviews for The One Ring Misconstruction
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Ha, only Sheldon would manage to find himself in that situation. Cute story.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
That would have been way better! Thanks so much
pearlrose33 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That made me smile. Thank you.
WellPlayedPenny chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loved the ending. Gave me gigglies. *Lynn
shadowglove chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Penny and Leonard can NEVER be a couple in the Cheesecake Factory EVER AGAIN! lol
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
LOL! I laughed so much reading this one! Brilliant!
Vee22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Absolutely hilarious! I love this!
someone179 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
haha love the ending
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh, that was funny! I was laughing at the end!
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
ah ha ha! This was really good!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
"Wh-" Penny pursed her lips. She looked from Sheldon, to the ring, to Sheldon again. "What are you talking about?""Don't you know the significance of a man presenting a woman with a ring?"Penny gaped at him, unabashed. Her toothbrush clattered to the floor.

She ducked inside the kitchen so she could curse out loud in the sanctity of the busroom. "Holy crap on a cracker," she hissed, massaging her hip. "What in the-" She felt the shape of the One Ring in her pocket and blew a stray curl of hair out of her face. "Oh, for cryin' out loud."

It was then Penny realized. "Holy God!"

"Oh, no. We're not!" Penny wanted to die. "Sheldon," she hissed. "Don't just kneel there! Help!"

ROFL d(*-*)
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hillarious!
yuialex chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
haha, brilliant ending!

Funny how you wrote about that part with the ring beeing on the right hand, because it might be unlucky to have a ring on the left. In Norway (where I'm from) we have the ring symbolizing marriage om the right hand... so if we use a ring it's usually on the left hand if there is no true meaning behind the ring. so an I unlucky? hope not

medea42 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Just too funny. I could see this happening on the show, and making it worse by involving somebody's mother.
PancakesAndGilbird chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
nice xD

very original plot and they were perfectly in character, could see this in the real thing n_n