Reviews for Sassy Gay Friend
questions chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You should submit the idea to them!
Leila chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Lol! Hilarious! I'm still laughing!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Bravo, bravo! This series is the MOTHER LOAD for Sassy Gay Friend possibilities!
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I saw the youtube series. I need one!

Also, you just saved us from over 190,000 words of useless angst and plot holes. I salute you.
Perfection Is Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You have made my next three hours. This is the best one ever. I want a sassy gay BBF. NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
OMG this was hilarious and I think this so would happen!:D
iluvmormonvampires chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was great! Bella needed a Sassy Gay Friend so bad.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
xD I wish they did a sassy gay friend of this! Oh if only Bella actually followed this advice. I would in a heartbeat ;) I also think you captured Sassy-gay friend perfectly and I can compltely see him doing this!
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

I think I died from laughing. God, I'm such a stupid bitch, huh?

Seriously though, funny as always!
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
hahaha seriously though she needed a gay friend
add a team jacob to the tally chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
i never review but i had to tell you i fucking love this story. short and sweet and hilarious. my gay best friend will flamboyantly tell me that this fic is too flamboyant for him when i show it to him. love him so.
Anjinsan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hahahaha! I would love to read about that hot night to follow!

And ride on, cause Edward sucks (lying SOB)!
XxorangeblossomxX chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this...just made my life XP hahaha amazinggg storyy, love ittt and the sassy gay friend videos are hilariousss XD
Greeneyesdontlie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
While extremely funny I have to say this is also incredibly truthful. A good gay friend would never allow Bella to sacrifice her humanity and womb for Edward and a creepy demon baby. Too bad Smeyer didn't want to make Bella have any real friends...
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 6/15/2010