Reviews for In Eyes Of Innocence
manapohaku2 chapter 12 . 7/17
How closely are you following the time line. I am surprised that cordilia is still there. When does she became a goddess. I forgot what happened to that demon. The one that aged Connor. It's been so long since I've watched Angel. Hope you're just taking a break looking forward to more.
Melikalilly chapter 12 . 5/9
I love this story
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 12 . 3/30
love it! more please
Shadow315 chapter 11 . 1/8
O come on! UPDATE!

MORE SOON!
loretta537 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
this is a good story, I cant wait to read more. please update it soon
Tommy14 chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I'm just rereading this story (again) and still love it. I enjoy how you've written the character of Sirius in both this story and 'Halve Of A Whole'. It's a treat to see Sirius portrayed this way. I liked how Harry went to hold Connor knowing what would happen. I would love to hear the story of their lives as Connor was growing up and what happened to Harry. Anyway, thank you for the wonderful tale.
Shadow of Flame chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Interesting. This story is deeper than a lot of what I've read lately-that's a g ood thing, I think, just a bit different to get use to. You've... created isn't exactly the word, but you obviously have modified the Wizarding World JKR create d, and established things in your world, but you haven't just spit out globs of information about said world-good job. Y ou've blended 'background info' or whate ver you want to call it with the story/p lot, making it a much smoother read, and more enjoyable.
It's a great idea, and you've written it well so far, I'd love to see where it g oes next, if you ever return to writing this story (I fully understand if you do n't-I haven't touched my fics in years).
In what world did Harry raise Conner? An gel saw all the aging happen right in wh atever room they were in, but was Conner still raised on that Earth, or did the Time Turner Dust mean that for Harry and Conner they were somewhere else? (If th at makes sense?) The aging thing does ma ke sense though-canon had Conner come ba ck from that hell dimension as a teen, v ery shortly after leaving the Earth dime nsion.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
any chance of more?
dhh chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
You speech/dialogue is off/weird..Is English not your first language?
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Keep me informed when you write the net chapter of this tale...

Bless be your work...
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
EveJHoang chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
*Q*
aphey chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Update please really good story
Conpeki chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
I'm quite confused but that's my fault because I no nothing about the Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel storyline. Other than that, it's great. :D
forestreject chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
So has Connor change because Harry's magic claimed him as his own? Or is as he would have been at that age?