Reviews for Blessings
StupidGord chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
XD I never thought I would hear Jesus referred to as a smarmy bastard. That said, I absolutely loved this. There aren't many Kuroshitsuji fics that can be uplifting :)
fefesg chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
omgosh I just love reading this... Jesus blessing a demon? what a not-so-strange idea.. seb's compassion was divinely inspired... hmmm which makes sense in so many ways to me.. and explains why and how seb told someone in the anime that he bonded with ciel becos he was 'bored' of feeding mindlessly on souls.. and I asked myself "how could he do that if he was a demon?" but this story explains everything!

*bows* you are an Awesome writer! you should submit this to a fanfic competition if they had one for kuroshitsuji ;D
Angel Descendant chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I had the pleasure of reading this on Maiden of the Moon-san's LJ account. Beautiful! I love, LOVE it so much! Thank you!
Charm and Strange chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I completely agree with what everyone before me has said. This is actually how I see Jesus in most parts of the Bible...He is truly an interesting person, is he not?

My favorite part, though, is how you made Sebastian obviously immature. He is like a rebellious teenager, and the thought is highly amusing.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw.

...And I love how you've shaped Jesus's personality XD

On the bright side, for once, I saw that the starving dude in the desert was Jesus before it was made certain, and once the prediction was made I figured out what Jesus meant.

And I'm happy about this XD

Great short C:
Wind Alias chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Contrary to poular belief, it seems things get better with time. This is true in the case of your story :'D Wonderful mix of sensual sin and devious divinity. Absolutely adored Jesus just calmly bantering with Sebastian.

Your mail box must be absolutely sick of me right now , but...

FAVE!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
YOU ARE A GENIUS! AS A CATHOLIC, YOU SWOONED MY HEART, BLENDING RELIGION WITH THIS AWESOME ANIME (DESPITE ITS IRONIES), AND YET YOU MADE IT FEEL SO RIGHT!

I LOVE YOU! (in a non-creepy way of course! XD)
Forbidden Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This sure is a great aproach to Kuroshitsuji!

I'm glad you had to take Intro to Christian Thought (I'm so lazy, I have a professor asking us to read the Apocalypse since early this year and I haven't even begun )

Amazing story!
Shower Bubbles chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Amazing. I loved the unique concept, mature writing style and all of the elemnts your composition contained contained. Excellant job. Definitely going on my favorite's list.
Persephone's Kiss chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is extremly cute. It IS.

I have a thing for religious/mythological references of all kinds. I'm not Christian (actually, I'm Agnostic), but I do enjoy the Bible as a overflowing source of themes that can be quite useful for a writer ...

Oh, and I just LOVE this story! Jesus 'cursing' Sebastian to one day learn how to love - that's a great idea! And, as I said before, extraordinarily cute.

And, of course, I love your style. Every word of it. Your stories sure are something very special. Poetic and dark, yet quite humorous. Your metaphors are amazing, as well as your descriptions. I could imagine that between Sebastian and Jesus scene really, really well.

How the hell do you come up with ideas like that?

The last part was so sweet 3

This was totally AWESOME!
Goddess of Hate chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Absolutely amazing. I love Biblical references, and I adore your descriptions of the Devil and Jesus. The concept takes a brilliance that very few possess, and your execution is superb. The part where you identified Jesus almost made laugh merrily. Keep up your wonderful work!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This. Is. So. EPIC!

So epic, in fact, that it deserves 3 exclamation marks.

The descriptiveness, the dialogue, the whole shebang is just...the metaphors are so awesome! 3

Everything in here just emanates this aura of tension, and undercurrents of emotions that are not expressed.

I applaud you. Bravo. Your stories are lovely, especially since the second season of Kuroshitsuji won't feature Sebastian and Ciel at all. Which is a shame, because the manga just keeps getting better and better after the point the anime veered off into a different plot territory.

Looking forward to the next story,

chibiaries
Kaffura chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Holy cows in India.

Marry me? Y/Y?
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I've reviewed it on LJ but I'll say this again - AWESOME.
mothtothemoon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010