Reviews for Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt
kimjo2 chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Wow! I had no idea how this was going to end. Thanks so much
Sialia-currucoides chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
WOW
Mischief101 chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
I'm so glad this had a happy ending. I googled the Ghost and Mrs Muir and was worried it would have a similar ending.
mekareami chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Fantastic story! Sad that it is over but hopefully you continue in the genre. Tyvm for writing
Kat-Knife chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
I love happy endings! I loved this story and I'm glad that you wrote it. :)
Rebatrek chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Well done! I'll admit I was put off by your summary. Eventually, I decided to give it a try, thinking that even sad stories can be beautiful sometime.. I am so glad I did. How very creative of you. You have a gift. Thankyou.
AiLoveS chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I haven't read anything like it. Amazing story and I like everything about different universes. Doctor who is one of my favorite shows. I thought about the movie 'Just like heaven' while I read this. Kind of the same plot but a really good movie :)
LewStonewar chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
villian and moll Alternate universe?
ShellyStark chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
First if all this was so stinking cute! Second of all, I an hopelessly in love with Nate Ruess so the moment the gambler lyrics slipped in there I melted all over again. Bravo!
Nefra chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Thank you! Thank you for not really making Sheldon dead! :-)
GalanthaDreams chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
When she tells the other Sheldon that he will understand someday...I got goosebumps. A very interesting take on a familiar plot; I genuinely hadn't expected an alternate universe jump.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I really liked this story, sometimes confusing but in a good way y'know? :D
Fernsfairie chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Happy endings are my favorite. I love how evil Leonard got told. ;)
Fern Rose
Aziza chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
I spy a line from The Gambler. "It was cold but it got warm/when you barely crossed my eye." Just thought I'd letcha' know I got it
Kashelle357 chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
OH MY GOD! You, my dear, have taken my favorite tv show and inspiration from one of my favorite romantic movies of all time and created a masterpiece! You write beautifully. There were only 2 grammatical errors I spotted (that may be because it is 1:17 in the morning, though; I have a reputation as a Grammar Nazi), for one, "POURING over the whiteboard" as opposed to PORING,and "If I WASN'T dead" as opposed to WEREN'T dead. That's it, really. Well done, you! I cried a lot, especially when I grasped the meaning of the last paragraph. So touching, especially to one who has a huge soft spot in her heart for gothic romance. Seriously, "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" is one of only two of my favorite love stories of all time.

And, I must confess, this Shenny pairing may just have stretched that list to three!

Six stars and three thumbs up! (-)