Reviews for The Amulet
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
YAY for Sam grabbing the amulet! As for the rest...so sad. Written in a wonderfully hopeless way. I loved it, awesome job. :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice tag.
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I hated the ending of that episode so much. Sam already lost his mom, his dad, and Jess, now he lost his brother. That is just mean. Part of me doesn't want to watch this weeks episode incase it gets even more story was awesome though. It totally described what Sam must have been going through when he saw Dean drop the amulet. You are an amazing writer. Really loved your story.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice tag to a truly heartbreaking episode. I could hardly bear to watch as Dean was so ruthlessly dismantled by Sam's memories, and the whole amulet thing was so final and so significant.

How I wish Sam really did retrieve it . . . so many Kripke breadcrumbs have been dropped regarding this piece of jewellery, surely it has more meaning than this?
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i love this, poor dean, completely lost, i love how this hurts sam more than anything else and how he's determined to fix it
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well done and insightful, Fraidy.

Still, I highly doubt Sam picket the amulet from the trash can, even though it broke his heart. He probably simply accepted Dean's decision on the matter; it was his, thus it was entirely in his power to do with the pendent as he pleased.

Nevertheless, we'll never know because to me, it's unlikely we get to see the amulet on the show again.

One day though, I'm sure, Dean will regret throwing Sam's gift away in his anger and despair... and then, it will be too late. And he'll never be able to make up for that one moment in his life.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This ep just about broke my heart. Your tag was great. I hope Sam can eventually find his Dean again, and that Dean will eventually find his faith and hope. This ep made me cry! I didn't think things could get worse!
Carol chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Simply awesome! So hoping this is where the show is heading. we need some brotherly comforty love moments! nice job...thanks for sharing!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Loved it.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AH! More.. more..plese hurry up!
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
wow sam is gonna get his brothers faith restored but how that the question add more more thanks
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
omg.. that part broke my heart,, when dean did that,

i love your story
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Ok wow, this story was as depressing as DSOFM itself! But I loved the bit of hope at the end, the renewed purpose for Sam. Great fic, well in character. Thanks for sharing.

Bex
Noninone chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I hope Sam did pick up the amulet from the garbage.

Man, That end of the episode killed me. T.T

Great job with the oneshot ;D
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/2/2010