Reviews for Against All Odds
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Thank you for not time traveling. It IS overdone and should only be attempted by qualified Time Lords.

I enjoyed this sweet story. The ice skating was adorable, and I liked the birds as a sign everything was relatively ok.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I agree that time travel is a bit overdone, but I will admit that I love to read them. Sometimes I can still find some unique takes on it, too.

I love Arthur's reaction to them in the kitchen! Boy am I glad my dad was never like that!

A very sweet read.
I promise you that chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I told you I was trying to make myself like Ginrius. XD

So I liked it. A lot. I still don't think it's on my top favorite pairings, but this was really, really sweet. I was either going all "Aww that's so sweet!" or "Aww that's so... saaad!" (during that part when Sirius left) or laughing. I'm a total sucker for gentleman-Sirius, and Sirius was very gentlemanly here. ;D

So, you never know, I may come around one of these days and come to *love* Ginrius. D

- Liz
Unknown Destination chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Not only do I like you writing freeverse, but I also love your prose now too! By any chance, will there be a sequel to this? I also love the stowaway- amazing freeverse AGAIN.
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was absolutely amazing. I too get annoyed with the Ginny going back in time. It is an over used plot and after reading one they are all the same. It was refreshing to read your version. Well done.
Purist Sin chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely adore this little fanfic. I'm not usually a fan of Sirius/Ginny but this was a delight to read. I love the way you write Sirius, he's so beautiful and your Ginny is perfect! Absolutely brill as usual :)
Aluxis chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Wow, my first Ginny/Sirius. You're just throwing all kinds of firsts at me aren't you? lol Beautiful story. Beautifully written. I loved it.
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I really liked this story, and I would love to see a continuation of it like after the final battle or something. Of course, then I would be upset over Tonks, Lupin, and Fred...