Reviews for Too Sexy For My Shirt
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 62 . 16h
I almost died to see an update. I'm on edge now. Great suspense in this charter.
trueshenigami chapter 61 . 11/12/2014
I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS FIC TO SO MANY PEOPLE IT IS ACTUALLY MY FAVOURITE ONE OUT THERE. Pwease update soon? *puppy dog eyes* pwease?
elizabethmorgankruis chapter 61 . 11/6/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
elizabethmorgankruis chapter 47 . 11/6/2014
you just really enjoying torturing me, don't you?
TooLazyToLogin chapter 61 . 10/31/2014
I need more. I dont know how many times I've read this and every time I do I regret reading it because I need more, this just isn't enough :(
Cheesecake2.0 chapter 59 . 10/19/2014
Hey...
I'm not the review person because of me english but damn...
Girl you wanna kill me or something?!q.q
OMG I can really say you really an truely broke my heart in fu**ing little pieces! T_T
Okay... breath... Breath... fuck I can't...
I hate you so much but in the opossit I LOVE YOU TO NO END! *_*
You're such a genius... I'm no to exited for sleep an its 2 am an I have shool tomorrow.
I love this fanfiction i's soo great I can't find words to discribe ist.
You're simply God.
Hope you update more soon because I can't wait any longer pleeeeeease...

have a wonderfull day!

Cheese
Me chapter 58 . 10/16/2014
I'd like to thank you for updating this!
I was worried it would be left forevermore unfinished :/
Carry on!
UnknownPromise chapter 61 . 10/13/2014
Holy mother of god
what
how
I want to smile, because although I really really really don't like bottom Matt, this just fit and I won't deny that. Its so wonderful, that both were able to accept being bottom, it is so so wonderful how much Matt cares for Mello. It is so so wonderful how Matt manages to convince Mello, how much he loves him.
It's so wonderful how they still got each other horny and how they just try so much, and care so much.
But on the otherside it breaks my heart not knowing if Mihael will walk or LIVE. I don't think that you'd kill them, but tasting the fear of both Matt and Mello is just too much.
You never fail to amaze me and surprise me with new genius ideas and your wonderful writing.
You are my queen. Honestly. My heart hurts so much but is happy at the same time, I can't even describe it!
Sorry I didn't have much time to review sooner, I wanted to make myself comfortable before reading!
And I really don't want it to end. Like... no, I think I will go insane if this fanfic is going to be complete one day. This fanfiction is love, this fanfiction is life XD

I hope that no matter what, there will be way more MattxMello stories by you!
*monsterhug*
mxmsupporter chapter 61 . 10/13/2014
Oh hell yes. I've always had this story in the back of my mind and just at the moment when I wanted to re-read it, an update appeared! Which made my plans change but, anyway.
I've seen a quote recently saying that "every sex scene should be made in a way that shows us the characters' relationship progressing, the type of the relationship they have". And here, from the last scene, I could read- no, more like feel - the intensivity of this one. I've always loved TSFMS for it's dramatical style and you haven't let me down with the updates! If anything, I could complain that the explanation is earned too easily - but c'mon, who'd get through another 10 chappies with close to no knowledge?
I am so very much bound to these characters... Can't wait for an update to see how everything (hopefully) gets fixed!
xPhae chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
I read all the 61 chapter of your story in about 5-6 hours i got literally sucked in it,I love the way you write so much _. I can't wait for an update, I really want to know how it ends :). Keep writing you are just amazing and talented :D
peoples.person chapter 61 . 10/4/2014
I have read this amazingly paired couples story all the way through and have loved every bit of it. Even when Mail was still homophobic. Please write more! I'm dying on the inside to know what happens next and can't wait to see how it all goes down in the end.
JP it's my name chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
no my name is not Japan, ffs.
anyway, I'm at chapter 12 and just read "Silence. I win."
and I can't stop laughing
SeishunChaos chapter 61 . 10/2/2014
Loving what you did with the phone sex part, with the two of them going between being horny (or maybe more like longing for each other, both mentally and physically) and being afraid and sad with how things are. You made it seem very real.
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 61 . 10/1/2014
Oh this chapter killed me. I want them to be happy so badly. End this torture. Kill the bitch and let these poor souls be free.
SeishunChaos chapter 60 . 10/1/2014
Wow! That turned out to be really complicated, but I think you explained it well. I hope they will be able to see each other again soon... And that they rid of that crazy woman in one way or another because I feel so bad for Mihael if he has to live with the fear of being killed.

Great job as always BB and I'm expecting more soon ;)
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »