Reviews for Too Sexy For My Shirt
OMG what an ending i loved every bit of this fanfic and read it like 10 times. You are such an amazing writer and im glad to say that this IS my favorite fanfic of all time
Demonic Mello chapter 78 . 8/25
such an amazing journey I'm sad it ended it sounds like your Matt and Mello shipping went down too
Nansui chapter 78 . 8/22
I'm actually through the story and i really liked it! At some parts i must hold back my tears because the feelings were so great shown through your style of writing.
Thank you for the nice hours i could spend with the story. It was so awesome and i am happy, that there is a good ending.
Have a nice day and sorry for my bad English.
Greetings. (:
MoonlightM4gic chapter 78 . 8/20
Awe that was so perfect! I loved that they invited the nurse from the hospital :D
Can't believe it's all over, I don't know how long it's been since I started reading this but I've loved every word of it, thank you for writing such a wonderful story, and I wish you all the best with all your other stories as well :)
Christian.SIMC chapter 78 . 8/19
This is another of your accomplishments that should be published!

Please look into having this submitted! I loved it and will re read it again starting this weekend.

Hugs, squeals, dancing and fireworks - you Are awesome! I want a signed copy when they are published. wow just speechless this is an awesome story!
I cried so hard to be honest. I'm sorry but this is perfect.
Cat chapter 78 . 8/18
I know I haven't reviewed every chapter (I don't log into my account too often anymore) but I've been with you the whole way :) and thanks for a great journey! You always bring such a full character to M that's my favorite thing about your stories. Congratulations on finishing this one, and good luck with all those you're still working on. Especially Lithium (my all-time favorite fanfic!)
Nazlyn101 chapter 78 . 8/18
:'((((((((( My babies finally got married! Haha i couldnt stop smiling this whole chapter XD This is one of my favorite fanfics by far
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 78 . 8/18
I...I don't know what to say. It's hurts. I'm crying damn it. Years...I've followed them for years. You've kept me captivated for nearly half a decade.

I'm...broken. I'm happy. I'm...I don't even know.
You're my favorite Mello and Matt author and I will always admire your stories and talent.

This story not only took me on a roller coaster of emotion, but it gained me a friend. Thank you so much for this. Thank you for this story, this adventure, this wonderful friendship. I love your writing, your creativity and you. A perfect ending to a prefect story. Thank you.
Nazlyn101 chapter 77 . 8/17
It's kinda funny that I imagine more of Matt and Mello doing each other's jobs lol like Mello surrounded by chocolates and Matt by cars xD
MoonlightM4gic chapter 77 . 8/17
Awe, those two sisters are so sweet! It's great that they are doing so much for Mail! Yay for wedding dates! Excited and yet sad that everything is coming to a close.
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 77 . 8/17
This chapter.. just so much yes. I love the chocolate ladies. Watch them be international drug dealers lol. 90 more chapters!
I hope Jeremy doesn't give Matt and Mello anymore trouble but from the way things have been going for them something bad is bound to happen. Love the fic and I hope to see more.
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 76 . 8/15
I love it. I totally didnt expect that Jeremy was into Mihael! That was very well done
MoonlightM4gic chapter 76 . 8/15
Awe, such a sweet ending to the chapter! Definitely wasn't expecting the Jeremy twist tho XD
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »