Reviews for A Wicked Weekend
fanficfangirl13 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
ZOMG that was the perfect way to end the story! The boys are real, Al gets his memories back, and everyone lives happily ever after! This whole story was just too cute. You're brilliant.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
AH-HA! THAT'S THE SONG ALBUS WAS HUMMING THAT ONE TIME! Now I can sleep at night. Perfect song for them, too. Also, DAT SEXY BIT. WAS. AWESOME. I can't even.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Oh! Now he remembers that he calls Scorp A ghra as well! Good. :) I can't wait til he does it...I would so very much like to see Scorp's reaction. And I still want to know what song Albus was humming in the shower at Malfoy Manor in the morning after Scorp's birthday party during "A Wicked Week" and I KNOW you didn't mention it because I read that whole chapter forward AND BLOODY backward seven bloody times EACH, and all I found was something like "Albus started humming and he smiled as he recognized the tune. It was fitting after last night." That's it. Okay, I've ranted; I feel better; I'm quite confident you'll reveal the name of the song in some creative way or another.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Finally Albus gets to remember sexy times with Scorpius! :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I totally love how Scorp described to Albus EXACTLY what happened in front of the mirror. I do kind of feel bad for Al, not remembering the sexy times, poor sod.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Trust you to start the sequel so dramatically. But I'm in no way complaining :) I love that the dreams from the Veela are still playing a role in their lives. Maybe you'd consider doing a one-shot of them finding her and thanking her or something. That'd be cool (#HintHint). . Oh, and I loved the dream bit, but the undeniably best part was when Astoria BACKHANDED LUCIUS. Now we know why Scorp is such a BAMF. He got it from his mama.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I haven't read either of the stories that you mentioned in the summary, but I just wanted to say that wouldn't it be more practical for Scourpuis to simply show Albus his memories in a Pensieve? While the idea isn't as cute as yours, I just though that magic should be accounted for in a universe that revolves around it.
Unless you accounted for it. Then I suck.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
You are a very talent writer; after reading 'Wicked Dreaming' I knew I would have to pace myself over a week to read the other 'Wicked' stories while at the same time I knew I would need to prepare a contingency plan if I couldn't put it down long enough to get past the weekend. I had to use the contingency, it was just so good that I could barely stop until I finished all of 'A Wicked Week' and immediately went to 'A Wicked Weekend'.

The comment made about the Beyoncé song was right, and I'm surprised that it didn't influence at least part of the first story. Since I didn't remember the song I found it on Youtube and had it playing while I read which enhanced the reading into a full experience. Now the song is stuck in my head playing as if it was the soundtrack to your 'Wicked' series. I'd like to think that 'Wicked Dreaming' is the alternate version ending for 'A Wicked Week' where for whatever reason they had the memory charms done on them after all but since their new feelings remained it eventually lead to 'Wicked Dreaming' with the shopkeeper lady being the Veela in disguise.

I also like to think that Veela's have tons of sex-(related) magic so since she contributed to the direction of their dreams and is possibly a big ASP/SM fangirl herself, she was able to make Taurus and Aries Al's & Scorpius's biological sons. (Their brown eyes from Ginny/Weasleys and the blond hair from the Malfoys) wherein she is the twin's mother and was just holding on to them until Al & Scor were ready for them particularly as Taurus's first words to them were "It took you guys long enough to get here". To me that sounded like it could just as easily have been said by the Veela who engineered their relationship but was only seen in the background of these two stories like a narrator.
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Eeek XD
That made me feel so much! From the sad goodbye letter to that heart warming reunion with. The twins. I always wanted to see how they were going to be added. Because they just had to be real. Good staff, your Albus/Scorpius fics are.
VexenIV chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Nawww... this was so cute. I love that the boys were real.
Taj K chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Loved this one as much as 'A Wicked Week' if not more..Thanks a bunch for writing another wonderful fic
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
too lazy to log in but I wanted you to know that I have been reading these Albus/Scorpius fanfictions and decided after getting through over 200k words of various completed stories to leave you a review congratulating you on being such an incredible writer -v- looking forward to reading more of your stories!
DustAddsCharacter chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Gay! Awesome. D
DustAddsCharacter chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Oh, no... It's back! To haunt the sequel.
Also: are the Weasleys even Irish? Because I don't think they are. /
Fire2Ashes chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I love this story :) You should do an alternate ending story of what would have happened if they'd decided to take the memory charms.