Reviews for After Dark
Please update, you haven't updated in ages!
cobalt-blue chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Just finished this. I really like the way you're exploring the characters. Obviously, there are some betaing issues, and sometimes I get the feeling that English, or at least American English is not your first language. But it's good, it's REALLY REALLY good. I've only recently started writing in this fandom, and I'm mainly doing it as a palate cleanser for my non fan writing, but I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Looking forward to more updates when you feel like watching the movies again.

BTW- have you noticed that a great deal of John Williams' soundtrack for Harry Potter sounds like his soundtrack for Jaws and Jaws II?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
please please please update, you haven't updated this in ages
Dylan chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
New to fan fiction, loving this chapter, will have to keep reading the other chapters before I catch up. So annoyed that I haven't found this story sooner, please updatr, you're an amazing writer, keep going with this story please. P.s only just found out that you can comment and not have an account, lol. I might get one though after this hehe
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Please update soon
cardiff1984 chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
I hope you continue the story soon. The Shark attack has changed the course of the surviving teens decisions for the future. Will Lucy become a nun or return to Patrick? The Larry/Tina love story will go right to the wire.

Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
please please please update you're taking forever and I really love you're story
cassidyannelee chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Hey, great story, I'm so annoyed that I've only just found this. I've always wondered what would have happened to the kids after the attack. real or not. And you've hit the nail on the head with this. love it if you need any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to pm me and keep up updating. You're an amazing writer and would love for you to continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
please update, loving the story, you don't get to see what the aftermath is most of time, so this is great and i've always wondered how the kids would cope after it. Espically, Sean and wheather or not him and michael would start to bond. Like the bond he had with andy and whether the brody's would talk about it. great story keep it up!
cardiff1984 chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
This is really incredible! The after effects and experiences of the teenagers is well described in your continuation to Jaws II. Bravo!

Look forward to upcoming chapters
ste29amy chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Am loving this story..I always wondered what might happen after jaws 2 but before 3.
Was hoping you might have some confrontations between Martin and the local committee and them admitting he was right after all... that kind of thing..and maybe the select men getting prosecuted know? Abit of satisfaction for Martin. the story keep it going.
cardiff1984 chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Love the first three chapters of your story. The description on the after effects of the teenagers is really powerful. I can't say I blame Larry JR resenting his father for not putting the safety of him , his friends and the community, due to being in denial of a reoccurring shark attack. I like that the teenagers acknowledge Brody as a hero.

Look forward to the next chapters.
ThePizzadude93 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
"If his dad wasn't there to saved him"? You might want to fix that.
Lydia chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Hey, actual reader on fanfiction, although I am making a new one because fanfic deleted my account for some reason...anyway... I just wanted to say that I have been reading you're story since you started and I really enjoy it, you're a really good writer, if you want any ideas I have got one, well, you know when Sean comes back from new jersey, (I know it's only for a few weeks) but could Sean be taller, say when he left he was around 5 foot and when he comes back he's 6 foot 6 and taller than mike & his friends, (let's say puberty kicked in early) sean also has a deeper voice and he's had a hair cut (like they are now a days, short not long like Sean had it in the movie) and can he have a bit of bonding moments between his brother & all his friends now he's 'mature' I know its a bit of a massive change, but it could be something that is really good for sean. He's also got a lot more muscle on him & when he comes back with his parents mike & his friends are outside waiting to greet them & mike doesn't recognize Sean & they start having a fist fight (okay maybe the trip to new jersey can be 6 months) and Andy finally recognizes Sean. I know it's a bit of a big change, but it could work, please keep writing the story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I love your story a lot. Please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »