Reviews for Life of Simplicity
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
You have more than 106 reviews. Please update the story and explain more about Gins conversation with Shinji.
rowan1025 chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Don't you have enough reviews for "Life of Simplicity"?
squirley2000 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
please update this soon really love this one
Ani chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Me gusto (3)/. Escribe mas asi se como termina esto xD
miladada14 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
i love it
WildDragon26221 chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Update soon please!
Waywardneko chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
This is pretty good... I always liked the Toshiro-is-Matsumoto-and-Gin's-chid theory, of course it kills my second-most favorite paring for Toshiro (HitsuMatsu), but yeah. I like it, though the angsty-ness needs to be resolved at some point (Gin-cuddles is very ideal :3). Thanks for publishing this. I hope you update soon.
forever122 chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Keep this story going! A lot of my favorite stories are from you, but you won't update them... Please continue the stories!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Please write more
Ginshi-chan chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
*is just going to continue going through and fav/follow all your awesome fics*
Anonima chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Conti, please!

I like your story, is very good.
angelrider13 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
You have more than 106 reviews can you update please? I want to know why Gin is freaking out! An d whether or not Shiro is going to run into/visit Karin! I NEED TO KNOW!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
I really like how you're able to layer the different prospectives into one story. The plot moves relitively slowly because of it, but I like how it blends together. I can't wait to see what happens next and who finds Toushirou first... Since he's in the human world, it would be interesting if Karin found him. Keep up the good work, Dark Inu Fan
sain-kookie chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Wahh! You have to update D:

I really want to know what's going to happen to chibi-taicho!

Poor Toshiro, too much stuff is going on in his life right now :(

Keep up the awesome work!
pinksugarrush chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
please update soon

talk about drama poor shiro chan he's so depressed. the story is truly touching and sad.

i love your stories. i have read so much from you :)

please update soon for your loyal readers

i alerted this :)