Reviews for I think I'm in love with Zim?
AmethystPhantom chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
this story made me cry, so beautifly written
Invader Rin chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
oh meh gawd!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Girrrr... might be a perv -_-
IloooooooooooveZim chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
OH MAI GOSH I ALMOST STARTED CRYING AT THE END FOR SOME REASON!
Lolibeagle chapter 14 . 1/18/2012
This story was freaking AMAZING! I cried at least three times! Too cute and way too sad T_T
Ukaske chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
I like the story but was it really nessesary for the scene where Dib cuts himself? Plus I didn't really get the sex scene…now the story is at the point where it no longer makes sense.
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
*reads last sentence* Noo Dib -really? *rolls eyes*
Vanilladreamers chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
This have to be the best fic. I've ever read! The last part made me cry so much that my teacher ( I was in school when I was reading this) threw me out of the classroom. The best fic. On EVER!
Caban University chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
That was a very trippy story...

but...NOO ZIM DIED. :(
You Mother Hugger chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
YEEEEEEAAAAAAH WOOHOOOOO
You Mother Hugger chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
OMG, when I got the email about this update, I went insane! This is my most favorite ZADR fic in the entire interwebs! :D so much inspiration! I forgot it existed until I saw this again! :D
McMeow chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
*squeals will ansty happiness* AHHH I love stories where this happens! You are awesom right now! KEEP UP LE AWESOME!
Red Riddle chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I couldn't hold in the tears at the last few lines of this chapter. This story was AMAZING. The ending was so sad, yet sweet, yet sad and the nursery rhyme really contributed to the sadness- and er, sweetness?

This has got to be one of THE BEST ZADRs I have ever read.
Melissa-Hyuga chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
OMG this has got to be the best story i have ever read it made me cry so bad and i really hate that that was how zim had to die but knowing people these days thats probably how they would treat an alien...kudos to u for writing such an amazing story
dotdotdotdotdotdotdot chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
This chapter... Made me cry... It's one of the best stories on this site! You're amazing! Keep up the good work!
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »