Reviews for I think I'm in love with Zim?
You Mother Hugger chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
YEEEEEEAAAAAAH WOOHOOOOO
You Mother Hugger chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
OMG, when I got the email about this update, I went insane! This is my most favorite ZADR fic in the entire interwebs! :D so much inspiration! I forgot it existed until I saw this again! :D
McMeow chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
*squeals will ansty happiness* AHHH I love stories where this happens! You are awesom right now! KEEP UP LE AWESOME!~
Red Riddle chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I couldn't hold in the tears at the last few lines of this chapter. This story was AMAZING. The ending was so sad, yet sweet, yet sad and the nursery rhyme really contributed to the sadness- and er, sweetness?

This has got to be one of THE BEST ZADRs I have ever read.
Melissa-Hyuga chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
OMG this has got to be the best story i have ever read it made me cry so bad and i really hate that that was how zim had to die but knowing people these days thats probably how they would treat an alien...kudos to u for writing such an amazing story
dotdotdotdotdotdotdot chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
This chapter... Made me cry... It's one of the best stories on this site! You're amazing! Keep up the good work!
LeetaSlytherin chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I-I just- I'm still crying...and is been about ten minuets... you are a really good writer. I love how you wrote Zim. Dib was a little needy but I liked him too. Is there a part two? like Gaz raising the smeet?
toughluck chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
OMG I almost cried. Not really but it was pretty sad. Sad but beautiful.
AirenLag chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
I know I get very afected by realy sad storyes and this is one of them, realy, for me is so good it made me cry... realy good and sad T-T... god job... *cries on a corner*
IrkenInvaderKat chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
I can't decide if I hate you or love you. You have made me cry, and I NEVER cry. How Gaz softened was OOC for her, but it made sense. You're supposed to love your siblings, not hate them. This fanfic is definatly going into my favorites. It's horrible(in a good way) and absolutely stunning. I don't care about the run-on sentences or the gramatical errors, the story is amazing either way.
Neross-qod chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Uh ...hi there. So...Hmm well. I think you're writing has a very good foundation although you could probably use a beta reader or an editor to help you with some of your grammatical and spelling errors. And although this story isn't quite my cup of tea it was clear you put a great deal of thought, time, and effort into it and it show. Now that that's said I think I should inform you that one of your readers recently reviewed one of my stories and proclaimed that I was intentionally poking fun at this story for malicious reasons. I just wanted to let you know that that is not true. I had no intentions of insulting any writer or any one story in particular. I normally would have replied to the reviewer myself and corrected the mistake but...whoever it was did so anonymously. Thus I just thought it'd be polite to let you know that I harbor no ill feelings toward you or your writing. In fact I think you have great potential. The reviewer was probably just lashing out because the story in question was a parody of some of the circumstances that happen within the ZADR fanbase and I happened to make a blatant poke at mpreg. But the story really is just a parody and not meant to make fun of any individual in particular at all. I'm sorry for any confusion and for the lengthy review but I hope you know that if you ever need a beta reader or support I will gladly provide it. -Neross
Captor of the Crazies chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
WAAAHH! ~ blows nose into snot filled tissue ~ damn you mistress of zadr for making this so gosh damn sad you should've warned readers like me this was going to be angsty but noooo you didn't you led us right into a trap blind as a bat into thinking that there would be a happy ending you evil wormbaby

~continues to cry then stops abrubtly ~ awsome by the way despite the angst awsome!
Klara2012zimdib chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Could you add a story about the child's life? it sounds like it would be very fun for her to find out about her parents in different ways. maybe dreams or gaz finally telling her at the right age. throwing in some other characters. otherwise great story loved it!
LizziiLaters chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
i loved it soo much and thought it would have the perfect fairy tale ending then, then this/!/!/!/?
Blue rose water chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was really awsome! But so sad... One question though what ever happened to the smeet/ baby Zim was carrying? Why wasn't it mentioned at the end of the story?
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »