Reviews for I think I'm in love with Zim?
LeetaSlytherin chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I-I just- I'm still crying...and is been about ten minuets... you are a really good writer. I love how you wrote Zim. Dib was a little needy but I liked him too. Is there a part two? like Gaz raising the smeet?
toughluck chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
OMG I almost cried. Not really but it was pretty sad. Sad but beautiful.
AirenLag chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
I know I get very afected by realy sad storyes and this is one of them, realy, for me is so good it made me cry... realy good and sad T-T... god job... *cries on a corner*
IrkenInvaderKat chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
I can't decide if I hate you or love you. You have made me cry, and I NEVER cry. How Gaz softened was OOC for her, but it made sense. You're supposed to love your siblings, not hate them. This fanfic is definatly going into my favorites. It's horrible(in a good way) and absolutely stunning. I don't care about the run-on sentences or the gramatical errors, the story is amazing either way.
Neross-qod chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Uh ...hi there. So...Hmm well. I think you're writing has a very good foundation although you could probably use a beta reader or an editor to help you with some of your grammatical and spelling errors. And although this story isn't quite my cup of tea it was clear you put a great deal of thought, time, and effort into it and it show. Now that that's said I think I should inform you that one of your readers recently reviewed one of my stories and proclaimed that I was intentionally poking fun at this story for malicious reasons. I just wanted to let you know that that is not true. I had no intentions of insulting any writer or any one story in particular. I normally would have replied to the reviewer myself and corrected the mistake but...whoever it was did so anonymously. Thus I just thought it'd be polite to let you know that I harbor no ill feelings toward you or your writing. In fact I think you have great potential. The reviewer was probably just lashing out because the story in question was a parody of some of the circumstances that happen within the ZADR fanbase and I happened to make a blatant poke at mpreg. But the story really is just a parody and not meant to make fun of any individual in particular at all. I'm sorry for any confusion and for the lengthy review but I hope you know that if you ever need a beta reader or support I will gladly provide it. -Neross
Captor of the Crazies chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
WAAAHH! blows nose into snot filled tissue damn you mistress of zadr for making this so gosh damn sad you should've warned readers like me this was going to be angsty but noooo you didn't you led us right into a trap blind as a bat into thinking that there would be a happy ending you evil wormbaby

continues to cry then stops abrubtly awsome by the way despite the angst awsome!
Klara2012zimdib chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Could you add a story about the child's life? it sounds like it would be very fun for her to find out about her parents in different ways. maybe dreams or gaz finally telling her at the right age. throwing in some other characters. otherwise great story loved it!
LizziiLaters chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
i loved it soo much and thought it would have the perfect fairy tale ending then, then this/!/!/!/?
Blue rose water chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was really awsome! But so sad... One question though what ever happened to the smeet/ baby Zim was carrying? Why wasn't it mentioned at the end of the story?
Noop237 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
This is a great storu but i really wished i didnt read the ending for some reason it takes me forever too get over a story like this...but still i loved your story
Dadles chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
That's so sad! Why did Dib have to die? Why did Zim have to die? Oh, it was going perfect for them! Good angsty story. So sad... But beautifully written, even with the run in sentences.
Dadles chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Does anyone else NOT see that they just DID IT in the boys school bathroom? HUH? it was good, no doubt about it, but it was like dirty sex. You could have had them do it in either Dib's house or Zim's base! I was afraid someone was gonna walk in on them, like Torque or someone! And they're lying on the bathroom FLOOR? LOL, but Eeeeeeewwwww! I'm a complete ZADR fan, but I noticed that Dib's actions, words, and feelings clearly define him as an Uke, not Seme. Absolutely no machoness, even taking into consideration the fact that he's gay. It's good, but it COULD be better.

P.S: You have lots of choppy and run-in sentences in ALL your chapters so far.
Burgie chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
This was wonderful :) I love those bittersweet endings, they're so... touching. You should be a sci-fi writer, with your idea of Zim being unisex and having sperm that can impregnate Dib. You have great potential ;)
RazorsCuttingEdge chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
holy shit. im always such a mean person and never review. but holy shit. this is probably the best zim fic im serious. you had me laughing and crying...the end made me weep uncontrollably, and as i was in class that was bad. i fucking love the story, and flamers have to go through me. i love you.
Sevvus chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
duuude that made me cry like a wimp! i was bawling my eyes out when they killed zim! and dib singing to him made it worse! my eyes stinglikeabitch! so not cool...it was a fantastic story dont get me wrong...i just hate crying! and very few stories can make me cry! i can still count the number of fics that made me cry on one hand ..if i read another one, it will be two...

but my gawd im depressed now!...and laughing at the same tiiiiimmmee DX XD i need ice cream but its 5 in the mornin...and ..,..i...i dont have ice cream... ;; sadface...
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »