Reviews for I think I'm in love with Zim?
Dadles chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Does anyone else NOT see that they just DID IT in the boys school bathroom? HUH? it was good, no doubt about it, but it was like dirty sex. You could have had them do it in either Dib's house or Zim's base! I was afraid someone was gonna walk in on them, like Torque or someone! And they're lying on the bathroom FLOOR? LOL, but Eeeeeeewwwww! I'm a complete ZADR fan, but I noticed that Dib's actions, words, and feelings clearly define him as an Uke, not Seme. Absolutely no machoness, even taking into consideration the fact that he's gay. It's good, but it COULD be better.

P.S: You have lots of choppy and run-in sentences in ALL your chapters so far.
Burgie chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
This was wonderful :) I love those bittersweet endings, they're so... touching. You should be a sci-fi writer, with your idea of Zim being unisex and having sperm that can impregnate Dib. You have great potential ;)
RazorsCuttingEdge chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
holy shit. im always such a mean person and never review. but holy shit. this is probably the best zim fic im serious. you had me laughing and crying...the end made me weep uncontrollably, and as i was in class that was bad. i fucking love the story, and flamers have to go through me. i love you.
Sevvus chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
duuude that made me cry like a wimp! i was bawling my eyes out when they killed zim! and dib singing to him made it worse! my eyes stinglikeabitch! so not cool...it was a fantastic story dont get me wrong...i just hate crying! and very few stories can make me cry! i can still count the number of fics that made me cry on one hand ..if i read another one, it will be two...

but my gawd im depressed now!...and laughing at the same tiiiiimmmee DX XD i need ice cream but its 5 in the mornin...and ..,..i...i dont have ice cream... ;; sadface...
Arackna15 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
you are a genius, i really mean it. i couldn't stop reading this story and every twist and turn kept me going. i seriously didn't expect that to happen and it was so moving it inspired me to write my own. Although the ending was sad, it completed the story. you made your point that neither of them can live without each other and that love changed them both. and that gaz really did care for dib even if she didn't want to admit it. I totally imaged the pain he would of felt of losing zim and their unborn child and couldn't gasp it with in my reach. To simply put it out there i loved the story.
DraculinaOnyxWolf chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Hiya, I read your I Think I'm In love With Zim fiction and I have to say you are an amazing writer :) the last two chapters had me crying like a lil baby :0
SkyDrops chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
he probably seems even more crazy when he's randomly crying, shouting and doing other weird stuff.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
FUCK DIB AND ZIM ITS ALL ABOUT G.I.R.! I'M GOING TO SING MY DOOM SONG! DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM.
tmr chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
that was so beatful it made me want to cry. Awsome work!
Watermelondrea chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
This is THE saddest story I've ever read and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget about it :') Thank you
Drai chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
Awww, that was sad. I almost cried, but my mom is in the same room and woulda gave me a funny look.
Jayy chapter 13 . 10/5/2010
Omg... So... I have this thing against character deaths .. Because its always so sad...

Omg I love/ hate the ending... I love how sweet it is .. But I hate the sadness it fills me with ...I can imagine it .. Soooooooo sad ...

In short... I liked it )
Candi1313 chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
... WAAAAAHHHHHH! No happy ending... really good just a few word miss placements.
ZaDr and spycyn 1fan chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
this is my 2nd time reading this. you are a really good and i hope you do other stories like this its so sad though!
You Mother Hugger chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
Wow extremely unexpected ending! Your the most impressive fanfictioner in the world. You make it extreme and it ends totally unexpected! :0 you should get a gold medal.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »