Reviews for Still The Same
That-is-illogical chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Yes, I am too a big David Tennant fan but Matt Smith sounds awesome too.

Does that really happen in the episode?

Since I live in Australia that episode won't be on for another six months!

Damn you ABC!

If the episode is as good as your story, then season five looks promising...
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Haha, I love the humor! SONICY! Great stuff, and I'm looking forward to the episode today as well!
SchmEthan chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh, I liked that! Confusion and randomness and fire and sonicy XD. Pure genius! And VERY Matt Smith. This one's gonna be good, I can tell P
leona chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"Sudden realisation came to him - he only had two lives left! This one had to last a little bit longer than ten minutes. "

PWNAGE line. *Grin*
rachel chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow! Good story! This is crazy I know, but when you wrote 'Here's a little thing for the episode tomorrow' I had this little, crazy spaz attack that wasn't at all fuelled by you writing '(has crazy spaz attack)' because I hadn't read it then. I just thought it was wierd that fans all over the world do exactly the same thing when they hear the magic words: 'Doctor Who' and 'Tomorrow' in the same sentence. I'm so excited. I laugh hysterically every time I remember it - people keep looking at me funny.

Back to the story.

I laughed for about half an hour after I read "SONICY!"

'At least it was London.

Some things still remained the same.'

When I saw that bit I got this strange feeling of nostalga. It's hard to explain.

After reading my review you can probably tell I'm almost as random and mental as the Doctor.

luv ya D