Reviews for Mad World
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Well done
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
This...this was so aweful for Sheldon. He finally gets the Nobel prize he's always wanted and loses his whole family! *Cries*

I'm so glad that Penny was there for him! :)

Just a beautiful story, with a beautiful ending.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Wow, just wow. Thanks so much
Aspielady chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
How awful! He finally gets the Nobel prize he's always wanted and loses his whole family! :( If I were Penny I would've explained what happened to the doctors and nurse so Sheldon wouldn't be alone during all that testing.
I know hospitals often say, "Family only", (Which in certain cases is a lousy policy. It should be up to the patient.) but I think a hospital would make an exception in a case like this. At least I hope so.
alittlebitwicked chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So I'm crying right now. It's 2:33 in the morning and I am stifling sobs because I don't want to wake anyone.

The song is what did it for me. I looked it up on YouTube and listened to the Tears for Fears version and just read this as it was playing. First, new favourite band! Second, just an excellent story.

I loved it to bits! Even though I am crying. The thing is, I can see this happening to Sheldon. He is so fragile and he will never admit it, but he needs people like Penny. And it is in character for him to not realise this until he is alone.

Just a beautiful story, with a beautiful ending.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
OMG, that was so heartbreaking and sad. But anyway great work! *favs*
Sheldorfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You have just given me a whole new perspective on that song. I just wanted Penny to come over from across the hall so badly after reading the first section. I think that the way you wrote Sheldon is probably how he would really react to that situation, complete mental and emotional breakdown. It made me so happy to see Penny return, but sad at the same time that she had to see him like that.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
only just found this, sweet but so sad, well done
purplerose9793 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was beautiful :)
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Win.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
d(;-;)
Amazing Story
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great fic, I just love your writing.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I really liked this fic. A wonderful hurt/comfort story that was a pleasure to read. Nice job.
cmspencerfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG Im starting to be a huge Sheldon fan, dont know why but hes starting to look really cute lol. awsome story first BBT story I read, I wanted one with lots of angest and you def satified that! great story hope to see moe but looked like a one shot

***HUGS SHELDON***

also looks like you know your BBT stuff lol I dont think Id know all of that info.
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
that's an interesting turn of perspective. It was very well written and I liked the chemistry. I also liked the ending and I'm happy that he didn't end up alone.

thanks :)