Reviews for switching sides
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
The last line was epic. Srsly, it made the whole fic worth it, that along with Sai's not so subtle glance and Naruto's OMG PICK ME relatively subtle approach as far as his character goes. :)

Karin WAS win in that chapter wasn't she? I liked Sakura's line about why men aren't worth the trouble. D
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOLZ that was freaking awesome! I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt! Oh and for your other fic the on call chronicles , i'd like to see this from Sasuke or Neji POV b/c Ino is similar to Naruto, loud, And i'm just dying to see Sasuke's POV cuz he's can be a real ass.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow...major crack! lol but it was hilarious! :D
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA BURN, SASUKE, BURN. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING OUT ITACHI AND GOING SHITASS INSANE.

Wuv. 3
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
HAHAHA. YES.
the tomato chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ROFL his hate must grow ...its so epic !

i love it you should do a series called wl i actually dont know we could call it the sad tales of an emo uchia?

yeah whatever i just think that fanfiction needs more crack.

Hey i know you could call it Cracktastic !

...hm
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, yeah, loved it. Thanks!
Porcelain Espresso chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LMFAO.

Oh dear...

Poor Sasuke.
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hahahahaha. At first, I was like 'Lol, whuut?' (0_0) Then I just laughed. Thanks for that.
Sony89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
awesome one!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOL!

OMG, thats pretty effin awesome. and freakish. AND TOTAL CRACK BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAYS 3

Naruto was great. And Sai. AND ITACHI! xD
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
FUNNY :D "His hate must grow"-Itachi. LOL:))
That Incompetent Twit chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is hilarious. I really liked Itachi's part here! Crappy

endings are not-so-crappy at times.
Dashall chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I don't give a shit about canon! This was. So. Funny. Naruto's lines were especially fantastic.

Although I don't get the part about Itachi.

*faves*
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm laughing...I'm still laughing...

Okay, now-wait. *laughs some more*

Ahkay. Well. First off, THANK YOU for writing what I believe is the first decent SakuKarin fic on this site. I love the pairing, but it gets no love..

Naruto's yelling was too funny. xD

And the ending-"His hate must grow." That did it. I was laughing like an idiot. XD Nice work!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »