Reviews for switching sides
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HAHAHA. CLEVER.
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh...Wow. I thought it was for real. It was just some Tsukuyomi action from Itachi to torture Sasuke. Poor Sasuke. But, funny.
Arctic Bowl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
:L:L:L:L:L:L le sigh, so funny :L
Linnorria chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
lol. Well that's a first... normally fics always have the two of them fighting! :D heheheaha
Romantically Loveless chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMFG.

AHAAHAHAHHA.

I got really confused about how there was no SasukeSakura going on, until the very end.

That was pure epic-ness, there.

Zombie!Itachi deserves some love too, for sure. 8]
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Well... I have to be honest... EWW! YUCK. I HATED IT. It was funny when I read the last part about Itachi but... then the rest... EWW. Poor Sasuke and EW Karin? WTF?
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OH HOLY CRAP, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE! omg i am still rolling on the floor laughing. Thanks for this.
WC1020 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ROFL, poor Sasuke! xD
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
The last line was epic. Srsly, it made the whole fic worth it, that along with Sai's not so subtle glance and Naruto's OMG PICK ME relatively subtle approach as far as his character goes. :)

Karin WAS win in that chapter wasn't she? I liked Sakura's line about why men aren't worth the trouble. D
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOLZ that was freaking awesome! I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt! Oh and for your other fic the on call chronicles , i'd like to see this from Sasuke or Neji POV b/c Ino is similar to Naruto, loud, And i'm just dying to see Sasuke's POV cuz he's can be a real ass.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow...major crack! lol but it was hilarious! :D
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
BWAHAHAHAHA BURN, SASUKE, BURN. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING OUT ITACHI AND GOING SHITASS INSANE.

Wuv. 3
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
HAHAHA. YES.
the tomato chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ROFL his hate must grow ...its so epic !

i love it you should do a series called wl i actually dont know we could call it the sad tales of an emo uchia?

yeah whatever i just think that fanfiction needs more crack.

Hey i know you could call it Cracktastic !

...hm
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Oh, yeah, loved it. Thanks!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »