Reviews for Card Captor Shiho
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/6
Lol the tree vs Gin.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 4/6
Omg lol shiho. Wish this was a full fic... hmm lol the parallels and the contrasts.
Magical brown haired girl, hakase would probably be her equivalent of Tomoyo.
Instead of costumes she gets his gadgets that resemble magical girl tools. Well unless Sonoko accidentally catches her by accident and secretly has a magical girl craze.

Conan's ability to find dead bodies like everywhere might some minimal latent magical abilities kinda like Touya.

Her Apt shrinking drug could be a side effect of her latent magical prowess.

Hmm I wonder who her Yue would be. She'd probably faint if it turned out to be Akai Shuichi. Since he did date her older sibling... though it would be like a reverse Toya Yukito personalities. Though I guess Akai can be her older sibling figure who protects her from a distance... Vernouth would probably be a mizuki sensei given. On the other hand Conan might her touya equiv while Ran is her Yue. Since Ran has been referred to as Angel. ... her kind protective nature would be yukito.

Kaito kid and that sorcereress from magic kaito being the equiv of shaoran and meiling. Though I guess kaito Kid could be an eriol. Given his likeliness to Conan though that would mean kaito kid was conan's father or conan's twin
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
. . . Ehhhh?!

P.S. I wonder what would happen if Kero found out about Ai's secret . . . Also, what was Syaoran doing there? Nevermind, probably the same reason that he was with/following Sakura. Please make this a full story!
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is good!
Russia will Klokloklo chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Please continue. I said in a sing song voice or DIE!
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Unfortunately I don't know enough about the Conan story to get the character identities or plot from it to say wether or not your managing to stay true to them both.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Cool two chapters. Excellent work.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
*staring intently at computer screen*
*still staring*
...
*thinking "if I stare at it hard enough, with it update?"*
...
*sweatdropping after rereading that last bit* Maybe I should get some sleep. Just thought you should know I enjoyed reading and eagerly await more.

Keep up the great work!
Hitokage Higure chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
OH MY GOD! THIS IS GOING TO BE HILARIOUS!
Amanatsu Amaranth chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
IT'S OKAY IF THIS WAS UPDATED A YEAR AGO. PLZ UPDATE NOW AND I'LL HEART YOU FOREVAAAA

love this story, fangirled for a moment when syaoran came, and then when i saw yue's name... I WAS SCREAMING - I NEED MOAR OF DISH AWESHOMENESS, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE DDDDDDD:

-Amaranth

P.S. proud supporter of this story, LOVE how you tie everything in between the 2 animes! :33333
mariko-chan ne chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Woah, this sounds like a hilarious idea! I really love it.

...um...you did say the idea was up for grabs right? Can I just sort-of snatch it away to try?

-hides in cardboard box-
kiddi chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
deffinatly one of the more interesting crosses I have seen. Please continue, you should be able to update more than once a year.
Katosuki chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Nice ... Kaitou makes a perfect match for Yue ... hope you update soon
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
it's great! update soon! :)
Nico1302 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
A nice One-Shot. It's too bad, that you already stated, that you won't continue this story. It's very interesting so far and I would like to read at least one more chapter or two.

At first it sounds like a rather strange idea but you wrote it pretty good. It makes you wonder, how this story could progress. What will Conan say, when he learns or Haibaras new... "job".

Maybe you'll overthink your decision.

Well done!

Ein netter One-Shot. Zu schade, dass du bereits entschieden hast, dass du diese Geschichte nicht fortsetzen wirst. Bis jetzt ist sie ziemlich interesant und ich würde gerne noch ein oder zwei Kapitel lesen.

Zunächst klingt das nach einer recht merkwürdigen Idee aber du hast es sehr gut geschrieben. Da fragt man sich, wie diese Geschichte wohl weitergehen würde. Was wohl Conan zu Haibaras neuem... "Job" sagen wird?

Vielleicht überdenkst du ja noch einmal deine Entscheidung.

Gut gemacht!