Reviews for Naruto: A Rider's Destiny
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 5/5
that was good keep the the chapters coming
lou2003us chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
jablanco chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Sweet hope you continue this story
random chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
this is an awesome story, please update soon
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I like this story so far and look forward to seeing where you take it along with how you develop Naruto's relationships.
wolfwarrior75 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
good story line so far.
keep up the good work.
riffin121294 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
No, just naruto have a dragon is the best. Also explore more of archer projection magic. It is limitless
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Sweet story! I am looking forward to seeing what else you have written and look forward to updates on this story. One would hope there is more eggs scattered. Would make some unexpected stuff happen both to the good and bad if there is. Lot of possibilities to take from going that way.
dman2468 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
This is a good story I haven't seen many of these Eragon crossovers but it seems that you are doing good. I would say that you could possibly put the elemental nations as the birthplace of the humans because I read in the book that humans came to the place I can't spell from a different land and it could be cool.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Hm.. I like how you left the Elves as a variable. They might be there, they might not.. ooh! What if that chick that asked about the egg WAS an elf? Ideas, ideas. Oh, and Ningen doesn't mean human. Well, it does if you just wanna be simple. Getting technical it means Human Being. Japanese is weird that that. Like when he says Kage Bunshin, Shadow Clone, the literal translation is..shade parturition. Lol. Hokage literally means Firelight. Japanese is strwange. That W was intentional. Oh, I'd suggest updating faster, and a beta. Definitely a beta. Later,

Xx4lph4xW0lfxX

P.S. I might be wrong about those translations. If I am, then I am of no fault. I got those directly from AnimeLab's translator.
CCSlovergoSXS14 chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
next chapter pretty pretty pretty pretty please
ryanshadow19 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
i like the story please update
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This looks like it will be a good story.

Hope you can update soon.
Ryuujin96 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
It's a great story. I am hoping you add Tenten to the harem, because she is the only girl you have set to be with Naruto that I'd like to see him paired with, other then Hinata and female Haku.