Reviews for After Bloodshed
SerendipitousMagic chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved the part about Fred and Katie!
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loved reading that. I'm glad you didn't have any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors in it. Great job.
TwitchyTheMagnificent chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Tragic and beautiful
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
The Harry/Ginny part was awesome.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
ANother great one! I really liked all the pairings in this one, though I think my favorite one was Neville/Hannah's though I mostly see him with Daphne. Anyways, great job as always!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow. I liked it and for once lavender wasn't portrayed as a skanky homewrecker, but as a girl who died a little in the war too. I love jkr but she totally made lav a scapegoat... Which is helpful, o mist admit but not entirely fair
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really liked this! It was a very good idea, to show these five relationships. And other than Harry and Ginny, and George and Katie, they weren't exactly relationships I had expected! So kudos! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Dechirure chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh, looky here, they changed the review button. It's better know, but imagine new users coming and reading old stories and reading author's notes saying "press the green-ish button to get a cookie" and thinking "THERE IS NO GREEN-ISH BUTTON". It's a blue link. A link, a link, a link, with a yellow bubble next to it."

Ok, great title, summary, starting, ending, pairings...yeah. The title especially, is amazing. I loved the HG, the Katie and George, and the Terry and Lavender.

I love where you ended it. The phrase, I mean. "Let's start over", you perfectly framed the purpose of this thing.

The starting was also great, figures you'd start with our favorite couple.

The summary was also as hooking as usual, and it didn't make me hungry like everything else you've written lately.

Ok, pairings, ending, starting, summary...yeah, title. It was great. After Bloodshed, makes you sit and think before reading. Well, not me, but other people anyway. I read it right away.

So yeah, great job, keep it up, and here's a "Your Welcome" for reviewing.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was a very bittersweet story, I enjoyed reading it.
nerdify chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was wonderfully written. Well done!
nmchocolate chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
ahhaha god job! i love the way u used the wording and everything-so sweet. geat job cousin! mubarak lol XD
Cateagle chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Some nice variations there as we see people, and couples, and potential couples, work through the after effects of hte final battle and then move on with life.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hm it seems you did well. Hip hip hooray.