Reviews for Breaking the Abusive Silence
Guest chapter 26 . 14h
Bullshit. She is pathetic and an abuse vivtim couldnt put up with that.
BeDwardSwUllen chapter 1 . 6/9
I'm the 1801th review!
RannaMc chapter 7 . 5/19
Then I want a figburime on my back which also holds special meaning
Anon chapter 27 . 2/28
Honestly saw this coming as soon as you mentioned Sheila was his stalker like all those chapters ago
Anonymous1511 chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
Well, so far I liked your story, but with this chapter you lost a lot of your credibility as a good writer. First off this is pretty unrealistic. The girl has been abused & tortured by her father for a long time and do you want us to believe that she enjoyed this type of treatment from Edward? Please, go sell that to someone who would buy it. This was almost bordering on sadism and rape and it was actually degrading towards Bella, given her past and her background. I'm so disappointed.
Anonymous1511 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I do have a question. It's obvious that Bella is an intelligent girl. So why doesn't she try to put an end to the bullying by standing up to him at least once?
trishaturner chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
When I first started reading this story I was not sure as I'm not a fan of stories where Charlie is abusive to Bella but then I just could not stop reading
Eleana Cullen chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
This is a truly amazing, fabulous and unique story. I know you've written it a long time ago but I just couldn't help but review.

Honestly, when I first read the summary, I thought it was just one of those stories with childish writing. Don't get me wrong. I don't just judge a story withoit reading the first chapter at least. It was just that I read a few stories with the same plot of Edward bullying Bella and they were really shitty so I was angry when I read those stories for nothing and just kinda started assuming.

But there was something that was forcing me to open this story which as you can see I did. I now know that I made a very good decision when I opened this story.

This fanfic has touched my heart. This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while. The emotions and depth of each word in every single chapter was seriously touching.

Each chapter had a specific emotion running through. As I went on reading, I realized that I had completely forgotten about the world outside my phone's display.

I was soo consumed in this fic that I nearly forgot about the guests coming to our house this Monday for a big dinner.

I know you might not read this but I just had to let you know. Sorry if I wasted your time. Hope to read more from you

P.S- 'Sure, I'm eighteen, but I
got permission from… heaven to start dating?' was really hilarious!

Yours Truly,
Eleana Cullen
Steph A15 chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
This story gets better every time I read it congrats on editing such am amazing story :)
Izobella Snow chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Great story dude
undecided-but I read too much chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
I don't usually finish Fanfictions this long, but this was AMAZING I loved it and couldn't put it down
Guest chapter 30 . 8/4/2014