Reviews for Breaking the Abusive Silence
JACOB?! NOOO! MOTHERFUCKING NO!
winnodinno chapter 15 . 2/6
Weird how Edward's treatment of her was never properly dealt with. Abusing someone to 'protect' them? Ridiculous!
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 31 . 10/28/2016
why French though?
Candy Phantom chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Maybe that one Minecraft song...
Anony: you literally made a 100 play list of just Minecraft songs and many of them don't relate to you at all.
Little Square Face 1!
Anony: agaon, doesn't relate to you at all.
But the parody!
Anony: Little Square Face 1 is not a parody, Candy! XD
No, my parody of the song! It's still in beta testing but-
Anony: the meaning doesn't change and it's meant for two fanfiction characters?
One of which is me!
Anony: you made yourself have a super cool sword that your dog found, you have a dog, you're an endermen hybrid, and the other person is half creeper!
And you spoiled everything! XD
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
Cookies!
Anony: what was when you were in kindergarten.
Yes, but cookies! XD
RobPatObsessed chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
It was an okay story, not great.
So many unrealistic things:
1. Why does he call Rose and Emmet mom and dad? Not that big age difference, and even if it was big difference and that they raised, still Emmet's his step brother and he already has Esme and Carlisle.
2. Bella has no issue with Edward's money.
3. They miss lots of school days.
4. Bella liking Edward when he was bullying her.
5. Why didn't the police charge shelly with kidnapping? Why was she never charged?
6. How can charlie call from prison?
7. Isn't their visitation times and schedule? It can't be a spur of a moment thing!
8. Why would they take their children when they are so young to a prison?
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Bullshit. She is pathetic and an abuse vivtim couldnt put up with that.
BeDwardSwUllen chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I'm the 1801th review!
RannaMc chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Then I want a figburime on my back which also holds special meaning
Anon chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
Honestly saw this coming as soon as you mentioned Sheila was his stalker like all those chapters ago
Anonymous1511 chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
Well, so far I liked your story, but with this chapter you lost a lot of your credibility as a good writer. First off this is pretty unrealistic. The girl has been abused & tortured by her father for a long time and do you want us to believe that she enjoyed this type of treatment from Edward? Please, go sell that to someone who would buy it. This was almost bordering on sadism and rape and it was actually degrading towards Bella, given her past and her background. I'm so disappointed.
Anonymous1511 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I do have a question. It's obvious that Bella is an intelligent girl. So why doesn't she try to put an end to the bullying by standing up to him at least once?
trishaturner chapter 30 . 10/11/2015
When I first started reading this story I was not sure as I'm not a fan of stories where Charlie is abusive to Bella but then I just could not stop reading
Eleana Cullen chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
This is a truly amazing, fabulous and unique story. I know you've written it a long time ago but I just couldn't help but review.

Honestly, when I first read the summary, I thought it was just one of those stories with childish writing. Don't get me wrong. I don't just judge a story withoit reading the first chapter at least. It was just that I read a few stories with the same plot of Edward bullying Bella and they were really shitty so I was angry when I read those stories for nothing and just kinda started assuming.

But there was something that was forcing me to open this story which as you can see I did. I now know that I made a very good decision when I opened this story.

This fanfic has touched my heart. This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while. The emotions and depth of each word in every single chapter was seriously touching.

Each chapter had a specific emotion running through. As I went on reading, I realized that I had completely forgotten about the world outside my phone's display.

I was soo consumed in this fic that I nearly forgot about the guests coming to our house this Monday for a big dinner.

I know you might not read this but I just had to let you know. Sorry if I wasted your time. Hope to read more from you

P.S- 'Sure, I'm eighteen, but I
got permission from… heaven to start dating?' was really hilarious!

Yours Truly,
Eleana Cullen
Steph A15 chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
This story gets better every time I read it congrats on editing such am amazing story :)
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »