Reviews for More Than Page 187
hot4booth chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Perfect addition to this episode!
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So, so, so cute.
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
"But Andy's not you" She's so damn quick to point that out, isn't she? Methinks the lady doth protest too much. (Haha.)

I love their whole conversation about what she's learned from him. I could totally hear it in my head as I read it. Perfect Brennan and Booth.

And...am I the only one dying to know what in the HELL is on page 187?
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I loved the part about Brennan being all logical and unaffected about Hodgins being the one behind the page 187 move while Booth was utterly undone by that idea. That was SO in character. She would make a logical assumption that Hodgins was the one behind it because he & Angela were involved at the time. She wouldn't be bothered by that fact because she knows rationally that almost all adults have a sex life, and she compartmentalizes such things as perfectly normal and unworthy of prolonged speculation when she could be using her brain for something more important. Booth, on the other hand, would be bothered by such images and have trouble erasing them from his mind. :-)

I also loved how Bones let him know that he's taught her so much during their time together, both in terms of his FBI skills and everything else. She also lets him know that he's so much better than the fictional Andy to her, particularly by saying that he never misses, unlike Andy.

Great job!
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Finally watched D

The last scene was very short, I was waiting for more than that ! But your fic just complete everything ! So, thanks a lot, I missed Bones during one month and your writing too !

xX. Monkichi
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Cuteness! I swear that show would be even better if they hired you as a writer! You seem to know exactly what they would say in every possible situation. Another fantastic fic. I'm looking forward to this Thursday more than I can express without breaking the sound barrier. :D
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ah! i REALLY wanna know what was on page 187! lmao. great little oneshot. very well writen. _ lovely.

~HIKARi
a2zmom chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very cute. It makes a lot of sense that he'd be a bit upset that Brennan wouldn't come to him for his expertise. But it also is reasonable to she swouldn't need to, just as you've mentioned.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
What a great story! Your dialogue is so true to the characters, which isn't an easy thing with Bones. Thanks for writing!
blondieland chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Aw, so sweet 3

I cant get over the perfection of these two. Cant wait to see next week's episode, and of course, your vision of it ;)

-blondieland.
penelope1985 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
sweet!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
yay this was awsome and so was that episode u continue prove urself by each fic i enjoy even more nice job.p.s did u see the clip for next weeks bones i literally screamed when i saw it can't wait ur fic for it

xoxo

leah
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
excellent shot. look forward to more soon
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010