Reviews for Taken Day by Day
sakurazaki21 chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
I miss this story :(
Pepper chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
hi (:!
I just read it and... it is over Dx? I'm dyiing to reaad moore :'(! I looved iit! I'm a fan of SetsuYomi!
please, don't forget this storyy :(!
Leez chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Wow... Could you believe that I'm re-reading this AGAIN?! I'm still waiting for another update, it has been over two years and two months since the last one, so I thought I might as well re-read it in the hopes that it will be updated soon (although unless that's sooner than I think another re-read is due as well then too :P. Anyway, I'm/ we're still waiting patiently on this masterpiece being continued so please don't make me/us wait too long xD.
Leez chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Couldn't help but give this fic another re-read. I know you haven't forgotten about it and I hope that you come back to it soon! It's one of the best stories/ fics I've ever read and I can't wait to see/read more. A truly epic job!

Best Regards,

Loyally Waiting,

Leez
Leez chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Re you ever going to finish this? I only ask since its been so long without updates or any information to the contrary. This is a truly great fic and has a absolutely brilliant plot line and characters. I can't help but be disappointed hat it's stopped here. I hope you get back to it soon. It's just too good not to finish/continue!

Best Regards,

Looking forward to more,

Leez

P.S. As a recommended fanfic on TV Tropes that should tell you how well liked/loved this fic is. I really hope you can get back to it soon.
ThartsAndKisses chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
This is really good. Being able to portray a side character very well is quite a feat. I know you've read this many times but please update soon. :)
Aeon Snowbreeze chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
After re-reading your published fiction for the 5th time I felt that I had to write you a comment again.
I have read a lot of Tsukuyomi interpretations. But you're about the only one who I can honestly say captures her perfectly. This is how the character should be written. You do an excellent job with her! And with Setsuna. Everything flows naturally with them both and I must admit that in the 17th chapter I realized myself that I had forgotten all about Konoka.

This last chapter was a very emotional read. The way Konoka seems to accept Setsuna's feelings for the other girl is painfully written and so well laid out. Sometimes Konoka knows Setsuna better then Setsuna knows herself.
And Setsuna's affection for Tsukuyomi (and vice versa) is gradually increasing throughout the fiction and does so in a natural pace which makes it all so very realistic.

I won't mind waiting for your update on this story. You got a real jewel here. Don't forget about it!
pandapirate chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I am really liking this story and the in-depth look at the relationships between the characters and how the story itself is going so far. I,m looking forward to the next chapter and hope to read it soon.
Krabkrab chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
Much as I feel sorry for Tsukuyomi in this fic, I'm still hoping for a KonoSetsu end. For one I can't see Setsuna falling in love with her, friends sure. But actually falling for her? Considering that Tsukoyomi is still insane and likely always will be, it's not a good idea either. Also this chapter made it fairly obvious that Setsuna is till head over heals for Konoka, I just hope Konoka's wording of that promise isn't foreshadowing for Setsuna ending up with Tsukuyomi.
Maximus Blake chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
SHE KNOWS konoka KNOWS, i love the way this story is going im usualy a konosetsu fan but this is AWSOME, cant wait for next chapter
Penumbrelle chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
A good read as always, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Yo chapter 18 . 3/23/2012
I'm amazed the stress doesn't make white hair leak out from Setsuna's other half. At times, the amount of worrying she has been engaging in feels like a psychological condition. Can't be good for her health... Mana & Tsukuyomi are amusing, naturally, but Konoka is enigmatic as always. Though I suppose that could be partly from Setsuna's trouble of reading people & understanding emotions.
RadiantBeam chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
... Ouch.

That's really all I can say here. Ouch. This chapter was painful. It almost feels like Konoka was giving up on Setsuna, and giving her the encouragement or what have you to clear her feelings up about Tsukuyomi. Now, I'm not saying by any means Konoka is out of the game yet-hell, I'll be honest, ideally I'd like to see this working out into some weird Tsukuyomi/Setsuna/Konoka... thing-but it's worrying all the same.

Also worrying is Setsuna's final thoughts in this chapter. Now that she has her partner's 'blessing', so to speak, who knows what she'll do from here? She's being given freedom she isn't used to having, and she's confused on how to handle it.

...

God, I forgot how much I loved this story. It makes me ramble.

Update soon!
Yo-kun chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
Finally another chapter xD this is a great story so continue soon D