Reviews for Conspiracies
Broadway Evanescence chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
I love it! Omg omg please update soon! It's just so freaking adorable with Raoul and his amnesia lol is that weird to say?
elderwolves chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
A very good story, and I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying thus far! What will happen next? Can't wait to find out in the next chapter! I also appreciate the lengths of your chapters, it certainly FELT like more than six! Until next time
-Elderwolves
XamierTheNobody chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Awesome story so far.
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
You should be totally sure about the Erik seducing Raoul thing. Screw Christine. (Not like that...) Well, I read and reviewed, does this mean you'll update? :D Soon?! :) :D
Emilx311 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Amazing chapter, now all i need to do is go back and re-read the rest so i can remember what's going on. I was just kinda enjoying the fluff, still I think it says something that i can enjoy a chapter even while having forgotten the rest of the fic. You did wonderfully as always, and may i say how nice it is to be seeing so many updates!

Emi
Haru Kinome chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Gomen ne, I don't have much to say for this chapter. It's kinda filler, although I appreciate that you got the tone back on track after the traces of crackiness in the last chapter (but it's probably just me who thought it was crack-y, anyway). Erik's kinda moody and conflicted about what to do, ne? He goes from selfishly deciding to disregard Raoul's condition and take advantage of him anyway and damn the consequences to restraining himself when guilt and fear catch up with him at the end. The bridge between those two points would be his sudden anxiety over whether or not his mask will bother Raoul despite his preconceived self-confidence, so at least the shift isn't unreasonable (though honestly, I thought that part was a little weird, but wth do I know, ne? I must've missed the point entirely). I'm not really sure what to make of it. It's completely reasonable for him to hold back from manipulating amnesiac!Raoul into loving him because he's feeling contrite, but I also feel like he might be being a little too gentle and careful with him. Anyway, thank you for writing this chapter. Ganbatte ne, good luck with figuring out the details for the rest of this fic. Please be careful with consistency, though; it'd be a little disappointing if this story diverged too much from the original Conspiracy oneshots like Pass Time.

"...powerof..." Missed a space there :3
tophis1 chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Ah! Another great chapter! I love the end.
ProtoChan chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Love this chapter! Again, I love how you're writing Amnesiac!Raoul, especially concerning both Eric's reaction and feelings of actualguilt over the ordeal, and Raoul's faint, though clearly existent memories of Erik and their complicated relationship.
Emilx311 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
O dear are you really giving Erik all that power? If Erik does lie to him and fool him he is sooo dead when Raoul gets his memories back! Awesome work as always, can't wait to see more.

Emi
minlin chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Oh dear, poor Erik. For once he's actually kind of got a chance but he knows what it might cost if he actually does anything. Hope it doesn't go too badly for him.

As far as Erik brainwashing Raoul, well in a way it is his opera house. As far as Raoul being the best patron,Erik would probably be a really good judge of that.
Haru Kinome chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
(Gomen nasai; I'm very sorry that this review is so bloody late. I wish I had a good explanation, but I don't (not a good one, anyway), so please accept my groveling apologies instead m(_ _)m So sorry.)

So it's come to this: the 'traumatic attack leads to serious retrograde amnesia and provides plot-forwarding opportunities or challenges for two characters to get together' plot XD (There goes my concussion assumption.) Sorry, I'm sorry, but I laughed for most of this chapter. I know it's not even remotely close to what you were aiming for, but I can't help but read this chapter and think... it's crack-y, and I don't really know why I think that. Is it that the POVs switch too often so I don't get too bogged down in one character's thoughts, and thus the tone doesn't get a chance to become too dramatic? Is it that pervert!Erik made an appearance, or is it his panicky behavior? (Maybe it's the fact that, apparently, he has a shower. Erik has indoor plumbing in his little underground cave and the rest of the world is still taking baths XD) Is it that Christine is so obviously taking advantage of the situation, and matchmaker!Christine is always a welcome appearance? (Hey, cockblocking!Christine is in there, too, isn't she? I shouldn't find that funny, but I do.) Is it that the managers are so utterly asinine? Is it that open!trusting!Raoul is too cute and that's making me giggly? Or is it that the line "I thought it was a dream..." reminds me strongly of a lyric in a certain titular song (okay, that might be reaching, but it's still making me laugh).

All of the above, I think X3

Gomen ne, sorry sorry, I know it kinda sounds like I'm picking on you, but, really, I love this chapter. It's lighthearted and fun, and I think I needed that in my life a lot more than I needed naked!Raoul. So thank you very much for writing this. I was grinning through my entire reading, although I'm sure you didn't intend that. I can't help it; there are just too many good things in there.
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
(I apologize for the unacceptable tardiness of this review. There are reasons, but none quite sufficient enough to justify it. So gomen nasai; I'm really very sorry :( )

Good: Another round on the denial merry-go-round, mmn? That's okay. This chapter has enough unique parts in it for it to be novel. My favorite part is most definitely the violence :D (And... it's a sign that I've been reading too much fuwa fuwa fluff if a bit of violence makes me squee orz) I like the unexpectedness of the attack and the sudden shift from a passive tone to an active one. The transition, although noticeable (especially because of the POV shift) was quick and natural without being weighed down with too much useless exposition. Ooh, and I /really/ like the descriptions of Raoul's injuries: the circulation cutting off in his fingers, the bloody scrapes all over his back, and especially the attentive portrayal of his concussion symptoms. Really, the degree of realism there is admirable, and I'm pleased that you stuck with it for the rest of the chapter. I'm really glad you didn't skimp on the medical stuff. (Although I felt a little incredulous at Raoul's dinner invitation. The story explains why it's there at that particular moment, but I guess I just expected more... dry heaving and gasping for air.) Of course, just because I've been reading too much fluff doesn't mean I don't want to read more :3 The little bit of interaction between Raoul and Erik at the end is perfect: sweet and gentle with just the right amount of dialogue and still in keeping with their characterizations. You did an excellent job of using Raoul's POV to set the quiet atmosphere that fit flawlessly with the ending.

I also must admit that I rather enjoyed Christine's small POV section in the beginning. I like her relaxed and non-bitchy demeanor; it makes her matchmaking seem a lot less pushy and more like teasing with good intentions. And it's a lot more believable that she and Raoul were friends when they were younger when she's not being selfish.

Thank you very much for writing this chapter. It made me a little... nostalgic, I guess. I miss your writing, and this has a lot of elements in it that distinctively belong your writing style.

Bad: Grammar *sigh* Please try to be more attentive to these things.

"His voice was clearly plaintive..." 'Plaintive' means 'melancholic' or 'sorrowful'. I assume that isn't what you meant since it doesn't really fit into context?

"He slammed against the rooftop, the air expelled from his lungs upon impact..." This needs a conjunction after the comma, or change the verb tense of 'to expel' from past to progressive.

"At least he managed to suppress batting her hands away..." This is a run-on. One of the longer ones, actually. The majority of your run-ons (not this one, though) can be fixed by replacing some of the commas with semicolons.
flashy fiction chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
:), I like you.
whatevergirl chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Aww, at least he didn't completely forget Erik. Haha, I like how everyone is trying to help Erik though! :)
Mallie chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Amnesia? Good grief! As soon as Raoul asked 'Who am I?' and I realized that, yes you'd really gone ther,e I started giggling like a lunatic.

This is going to be FUN!