Reviews for Broken Hope, Holding faith
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I WISH, WISH, WISH, .. WWWWIIIIIIISSSHHH.. They'd bring back The Amulet! We're already in Season 8 .. EIGHT for CRYING OUT LOUD! I NEED them to bring back The Amulet and restrengthen Sam and Dezn's bond of brotherhood! I to believe Sam recued The Amulet and that he's just waiting to feel like he can FULLY trust Dean with his heart again!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Again, beautiful take on the amulet situation. I loved it! :)
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hey! It's me from DA (MorningStar83) I just finished reading this (because I love tags from this episode...in fact I love reading episode tags in general) and it almost made me cry! I remember I teared up when Dean threw the amulet away like that. I'm hoping it shows back up later and it shows that Sam did take it with him. ;_; I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway, this was so well written, emotional and sad. I loved it!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
A nice coda to a very difficult episode to watch.
cheddz chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Loved it! really emotional,,

this episode actually broke my heart and, i think, because has given up on pretty much everything now, lost faith in sam and god, this will tip him over the edge and make him say 'yes' to michael. if he doesnt have hope for anything or anyon anymore, what is there to stop him O.o and Cas! when he lost faith, i dont know if it was just me but i saw a smile, it was small and bareley noticable but after he looked up to talk to god, im sure it was there.

Omg long comment, so sorry, once i started i couldnt stop lol but hinestly the story was amazing and followed the episode really well D x
reddgemini chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved your story. If they had more time, this is how it should have ended.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AH! More.. more..plese hurry up!