Reviews for The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 3
Smoke chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Poor Hylden are going to lose the secret to gaining wings because Raziel's going to eat him pretty soon.

Yay for Rahabim infesting the ocean like sharks.
Smoke chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I love the detail about how it's not destiny interrupted, but that he went through the entire cycle including healing Kain.

I really want to believe that she did what was necessary for the good of everyone. Poor Kain, hope he's okay, or at least did his part. Oh, maybe Kain is now part of Raziel, or wandering around like Ariel.
Smoke chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
What just happened? Why is the Lieutenant remembering something that happened to the wraith?

Or is this a flashback that the wraith is remembering and it's just a little muddy from lack of transitions?

Ah, a bit of examination and it looks like you started in a memory flashback and the transition was just very subtle.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/15/2011
I loved the story. I just finished it in one go and am gladly going for the sequel. So far it has been an excellent saga.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Ah, we will see more of Vorador the tormentor, no doubt. Excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/15/2011
The whole fight and everything was very well done. I really liked this chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
The famed possession power-up returns full force in SR3? That was really cool
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
An interesting fate for Vorador and a brilliant way to serve it.
Tonnerre chapter 32 . 4/1/2011
Oh that's right! Sally was with Edowen. Also, Ariel asking Raz if he'd have her, that was so freaking sweet I just daawed. Reading on to the next!
Tonnerre chapter 30 . 3/31/2011
I imagine this is the most Raz has laughed in his life. Poor guy. Reading on!
Tonnerre chapter 24 . 3/29/2011
I did so love this chapter. A deal is struck! and we learn that Janos is not as nice as we thought. ;
Tonnerre chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Allow me to first tell you that one, you are awesome and that two, I think any sequel to defiance should go like this.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Yes Raz, stabbing people in the back is a little rude. Could've said boo and waited until he was facing you. _
The Failed Author chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
It's just perfect how you nailed down Raziel's monologs and character.I love it.