Reviews for The Preacher
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
This was such an awesome story! Thanks for everything. You right some of the best fanfictions known to man! Such a great ending to such a great story!
Heather chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
YAY!Everyone's safe and sound...the perfect ending. You really captured the characters personalities perfectly...it was like watching an episode!If it was an epi it would TOTALLY be my fav!HAHA!But NOW what am I gonna do now that it's finished!GA!You starting another story?You REALLY should!:D Anyway, thanks so much FanFic I've read in a long time.
InSecret chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
Thanks for a fun read! :-)
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
glad that Dean was finally able to break free of the preachers control and see Sam for who he was...me thinks bobby and Sam need to get Dean to a hosptial...good update
Heather chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
SERIOUSLY!Come ON!AH!You gotta stop doing this to us!Evil!But good...so good! You're such a fantastic writer it's inSANE!BRING ON CHAPTER 12!WOOT WOOT!
InSecret chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Aw, Dean. Nice chapter :)
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
oh dear I hope dean didn't do something stupid...hurry up and update!
Heather chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
YAY DEAN'S ALIVE! THANK YOU THANK YOU!But oh no...you had to go and whip out aNOTHER cliffy! OMG POOR SAMMY! Dean hasn't even ASKED about him!...and his brothers well-being is usually the first thing out of his must be REAL messed up right now...SOMEONE GIVE HIM A HUG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!AH!
AWSOME update!Chapter 11 SOON PLEASE! :D
Thanks again!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Please! No more torture! You CAN'T KEEP STOPPING THE STORY IN SUCH GOOD PLACES! I really love your story please don't leave me hanging its so AWESOME!
gr8read chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Ah ... nice cliffy.
Excellent chapter.
Shells1991 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Oh wow...you're kinda evil. :P I sure hope you update soon cuz i might just cry if you don't.I love this story!
Shells1991 chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Ouch...that was HARSH!...i'm scrrd to read Dean..poor Sammy!
gr8read chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Yeah! Dean is found.

Thank you for this latest chapter. Can't wait until the next one.
Heather chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
AH! PLEASE!PLEASE Update soon!NOT NOW THAT HE'S FOUND HIM!I'm gonna check back every hour starting now for this next chapter.I don't even care if it's a short one...just as long as Sam saves Dean in is such a well writen story...WAY better than the Supernatural novels that get published!So please...PLEASE post soon.

Thanks so much for the time you put into this.

You're new (patiently waiting:D) fan, Heather.
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
once again Bobby is King and saves the day...well along with Kelvin! So glad that Sam is finally back to normal...now to just to get Dean breathing again! good update