Reviews for After Icarus
PurpleInkling chapter 1 . 10/27
this was really good. short yet so on point.
purplecabbages chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Excellent! Very well-written, and an excellent coda to give us closure for this series.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's headcanon is that Bartimaeus started appearing in Nathaniel's form. This was great, very in-character - loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nicely written, with an interesting kind of closure.

Thanks for writing this.
Hechu chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was awesome and you did a great job with staying in Bartimaeus's character. Thanks!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great work! :)
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Now I'm actually crying. This darn category is so depressing! What happened? I used to read it before Ptolemy's Gate came out and they were all people trying to nail Bartimaeus' voicce, the wit and humor. Now it's all sad stuff about them missing each other.

But not bad, really.

-for you.
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww! *wipes tear* Gah! That was beautiful. You really got the bond of two people who have been through something huge perfectly. Great job. Loved the song lyrics...will be looking that up.
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
...I don't really get it. It pretty much makes sense until Kitty asks about Farrar.
austheke chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Mmm, too short. I really liked this - they seemed perfectly in character, and it just had a nice feel to it. I do wish it were longer, if only because it's so good. Well done~

MaiWishes chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Is It a one shot? Keep going please! Added to alerts just in case ;)
Division Head chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow. I absolutely loved it. I wasnt really satisfied with the ending of Ptolemy's Gate and this kind of helped. Its sooooo sad. :(( Please continue!

~Division Head~ :((
Valkerie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
EH! Quit making me almost cry!

Just kidding. It's really great that you can call up readers emotions like that.:) You're awesome.

"God help whoever tries to tear Kitty Jones down."

Favorite line.

keep writing! You'll be famous someday!

deux-michelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this was absolutely positively PHENOMENAL.

and this would have made an excellent epilogue, in my opinion.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I sense a pattern with Bartimaeus' summoners that are nice...

Kitty! Stop, send him back before you die too! He has quite enough forms to be getting on with.

Nice stuff.