Reviews for Key to the Dive
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
It's really good and I like the suspense awesome
chm01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
it's agreat start and I look foward to when the actual story starts
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I never thought I would like a crossover fic that had Kingdom Hearts, but this is really good! I hope you can write the fic this started really well, I'll be looking forward to it!
Narudevilfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It looks like this story could be the first Kingdom Hearts crossover I've actualy wanted to read in a long time. Please send a PM with the title of the actual story when you post it. I'm looking forward to it! Laters!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I have to wonder why Naruto never takes the staff first in these stories and almost always chooses it to be the thing he gives up. I mean, his greatest abilities are his ability to use an endless amount of energy, learn ridiculously hard techniques quickly, and speak with a wisdom that changes people unknowingly. His others strengths are his endurance and ability to withstand difficulty, pain, and fatigue while using his own skills and body to protect others. He focuses least on the sword it seems to me.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 4/2/2010

Looks readable :P

The whole having Naruto be both fighter and guardian works well with his character.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
An excellent idea and story. I look forward to how different you make this story from all of the other Naruto/Kingdom Hearts crossovers out there. Update soon.

-Michael :D