Reviews for Decisions
GiselaWV chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I only looked at fanfiction, because I hated the end of the movie itself, I love how you turned it into a happy ending! They totally deserve it!

Mrs. Cullen of the West
algh'cullen'potter chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i love the movie. i didn't cry at the ending though... i was in shock and was like staring at the screen with wide eyes and with hands over my mouth until the credits started rolling. your ending was so much better. until now, i still can't get over the fact that tyler died... it was heartbreaking. i hope you could write more 'remember me' stories. i would be more than happy to read them. keep up the good work.
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw nice ending I did cry at the end of the movie, it was an unexpected ending cus I like happy endings so thanks!
Sadhbhy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great story! He lived! I was crying do much in the movie I couldn't walk or breath. Aw I wish Tyler lived in the movie... Really nice story :) Thanks
missFANPIRE1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was really good, and yes I looked like a blubbering mess when I left the movie theater, I was probably the worst in the Cinema lol
Tyler Lover chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I absolutely loved this! This is the BEST remember me fanfic ive read! well done, lovely one shot, glad it turned out happy!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love it! The end totally made me cry, this is much better:)
Beth chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I almost cried when i thought he was dead. Really lovely one shot, wish you would continue. ANyway, LOVED IT!
Me again chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Just to point out im the aiden to sorchas tyler...the real genius and briand behind the operation lol
Caitlincashleen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Btw thee cashleen she went to see it with...the one who inspired her with this o so great idea...ur welcome
Caitlin cashleen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMFG LOVED IT..So sad but soo glad it was a happy ending "yeh it doesnt work as easily as that" loved that part...literally lmao
26 | « Prev Page 1 2