Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
sabina21 chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
Good chapter what is going to happen next with both the past and future jess using there crystal
are they going to be all right and
what is the plan that the past forms of serena and darien and andrew going to do to help update soon
MeganLeBlanc chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
Yes yes yes! Please finish this battle before you go to beryl! I'll love you forever! I already will but motivation! :)
I'm still waiting on the other drawing of them, it will be done soon I hope :)
I'm sorry again to hear about your grandfather. It hurts to lose someone, I lost my mother 7 months ago, it still doesn't feel real. Whenever I'd read your stories I'd go out to her and be like "ohmygosh!" She did this and this happened and she'd always laugh at my excitement for your stories :)
Anyway much love always 3 xoxo
Seredhiel05 chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
Ugh! I am so ready for Discords ass to be handed to him!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 44 . 1/15/2013
This sequel is awesome, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
Essie123 chapter 43 . 1/8/2013
Amazing story, your a brilliant writer :) can't wait to find out what happens next :) keep writing your amazing :)
Allie 818 Cat chapter 22 . 12/31/2012
Once again I have to say I live this story. I have one thing to say. Wow. Oaky. I'm not sure if it was this chapter or the one before. But I have to admit that I like that the height difference between Darien and Serena was changed. They always look so awkward in the mangas and the show. And personally being a girl at the height of 4'11" it's awful. Everyone towers over you and it stinks. But at least you can wear heels and still be able to look lovingly up into your significant other's eyes. Once again THIS IS A FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT STORY!
Allie 818 Cat chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Oaky. I know I once left a very rude review on this story once. And I'm sorry for that. I honestly have no idea why I even did that in the first place. I must have been PMSing or pissed off at the world or something like that. I have been meaning to read this story for months after I realised what I did. So here I am. Sitting in bed reading this fantastic piece of writing while listening to a fourty minute long medley of the Doctor Who soundtrack that fit this chapter perfectly. This is an amazing story. I really do love it. I kinda drifted off to sleep for a few minutes in the middle of this chapter, bit because it was boring but because I have stated up late every night reading this, and had a short dream about this. A Really weird one at that. Sailor Pluto was from Gallifrey and Katie had looked into the heart of the TARDIS and Jess was somehow Melody Pond. It was WEIRD! I guess that's what you get when my mind has been focused on this story and trying to catch up on Doctor Who this week. Oaky. Now I'm talking/writing nonsense. But I truly do love this story. Such a amazing plot with a lot of twists! A lot of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff! I love stuff like that! And another thing. You are an amazing author. I love all your stories and hope that one day I'll become as great of an author as you. Your works are right up there with J.K. Rowling and others on my list of favourite storys and books. Words can't express my thoughts about this story and your others.
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
I have a question for you. Sometimes Katie is called Kat, is that pronounced like Cat or Kate?
JadeSetsuna chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
I have so much to say and Im not sure where to start. I have been an reading almost all of your work with Sailor Moon and I'm completly blown away. You have writen a beautiful continue story to Sailor Moon and I am more then impressed. I'm to the point where I believe that this should be how the story should trully go I hope that someday that they will take your idea and actually add it to the Sailor Moon world because it is beyond wonderfull. It, in it's onw way, have finished the story that always seems to never end and you have given me closer. Thank you again for sharing your story with the rest of us.
JadeSetsuna
Moonprincess998 chapter 43 . 12/16/2012
wow awesome story just like the rest, but it was so mean to leave in a cliff hanger like that but oh well LOVE your stories UPDATE SOON.
Robyn chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
OMG! That was awesome. I was so excited when I saw you posted. This chapter was soo great and exciting and so action packed that I was practically on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Akiko Heart chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
This has got to be, by far, the best fanfiction I have ever read!I know that's a bit much to say but wow! this is awesome! lol just had to say this _
Fatecaster chapter 43 . 11/29/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHH this cliffy is so intense! Dang it woman, next chapter asap! I'm gonna go crazy over here XDDD
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
... Darien NOO -_- cliffhangerrrr! wow tht waz a dramtic ending i wanna no what comes next it waz a amazing chapter as always :) haha i hope you can update one of ur stories again soooon :p
Litalove chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
Oh my goodness! Nooooooo not a cliffhanger, man what a chapter. I can't wait for the next!
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »