Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
KageNoNeko chapter 45 . 6/30/2013
There was a few times where I had a slight chuckle. Don't stop with the amazingness of this story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 45 . 6/27/2013
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 45 . 6/24/2013
Love this story! Please update soon!
Litalove chapter 45 . 6/23/2013
Loved the new chapter! Man that was intense, so glad he's finally gone! :) can't wait for the next
darkbethilor chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
can you please finish rekindled
harukachan606 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY. So happy to see an update! As always, awesome chapter! You are my favorite sailor moon writer of all time! I'm at the point where I get extremely frustrated that all sailor moon fics aren't like yours, and I can't make it through other stories without getting bored. You have the most creative way of writing all of your couples, and mixing it up with cute moments, as well as action. Nobody writes sailor moon with as much personality as you do! It's odd, but I love how you write you'r own characters that aren't in the anime/manga. Normally, I absolutely hate it when authors just create their own characters, but with you I can say that I love your original characters just as much as the others! I have read all of your stories (all right- maybe several times each-teehee), and I think I really owed you a good review. I appreciate your writing so much, because it makes me so happy to see an update! Words cannot express how much I love the couples you put together! I can be reading some other sailor moon fic, and the authors will put the scouts or Rini together with other people, and i'm always like "What the hell? Why can't you just put the scouts with the generals!? This isn't right!". So, in a way, you kind of ruined other stories for me- I don't care though, because your awesome stories make it so worth it. I love Rini and Helios by the way, they are just adorable! You write them just how I always picture them in my head, and so true to character! I really hope we see more of them! (pssst... one shot ideas...just saying). It's really a shame that there aren't more Rini/Helios stories. I have read so many of them, since they are my favorite couple, but nobody writes them like you do. Wow, this is a long review. but you deserve it! I love every one of your stories to itsy bitsy pieces, so keep up your awesome work!
usako66 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
As always, you never disappoint. Great chapter! Glad to see things get wrapped up with the fight. This was definitely worth the wait. I love what the way you write Rini and Helios by the way. I hope you write more of them, because they are my favorite! Can't wait for your next update!
CrazyFandomChick01 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
I wanted to know more about the multiplex the structure and stores in it. I love this story I can't wait for the weddings.
Moonprincess998 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
Excellent chapter but i didn't anything less from you. Yay i'm glad Discord is finally gone. The weddings are next i can't wait. Can you put the senshi and shittenou weddings too. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
Wow, just wow. I'm so happy and thankful that you finally put out another chapter and am totally amazed by the wonderful job you did. Can't wait til the next one.
Kathryn Jones chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
i loved it. i have been anxiously waiting for then next update and cant wait to read the next one.
PrincessOfFrenchToast chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Yesh! Finally! :D I really enjoyed this conclusion to the battle, and I'm really proud of Katie. To be kidnapped and hypnotized by one's worst fears, nearly drowned, and overcoming one's own demons, and still having the ability to believe in her power and enjoy her life, Katie is the strongest of the Galactic Trinity bearers. Neither DJ nor Alex ever endured any kind of trials that were remotely like hers. Anyway, it was all very entertaining to read, with the right mix of humor and plot development. I await the next chappie!
nickybluejess chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Are you going to write about Future Katie, DJ and Alex? How they come home to their own time? And would Katie meet her little girl? Can't wait to read the next chapter. )
lariell30 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Awesome! I loved all this stories and wondering when an update was coming. I just finished re-reading, When Bad Boys Go Good. And I'm starting on The Lunar Princess Of The Earth. So it's great that its updated and there is still more. Great ending of the battle :)
1,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »