Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
usako66 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
As always, you never disappoint. Great chapter! Glad to see things get wrapped up with the fight. This was definitely worth the wait. I love what the way you write Rini and Helios by the way. I hope you write more of them, because they are my favorite! Can't wait for your next update!
Infinitylover chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
I wanted to know more about the multiplex the structure and stores in it. I love this story I can't wait for the weddings.
Moonprincess998 chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
Excellent chapter but i didn't anything less from you. Yay i'm glad Discord is finally gone. The weddings are next i can't wait. Can you put the senshi and shittenou weddings too. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/21/2013
Wow, just wow. I'm so happy and thankful that you finally put out another chapter and am totally amazed by the wonderful job you did. Can't wait til the next one.
Kathryn Jones chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
i loved it. i have been anxiously waiting for then next update and cant wait to read the next one.
PrincessOfFrenchToast chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Yesh! Finally! :D I really enjoyed this conclusion to the battle, and I'm really proud of Katie. To be kidnapped and hypnotized by one's worst fears, nearly drowned, and overcoming one's own demons, and still having the ability to believe in her power and enjoy her life, Katie is the strongest of the Galactic Trinity bearers. Neither DJ nor Alex ever endured any kind of trials that were remotely like hers. Anyway, it was all very entertaining to read, with the right mix of humor and plot development. I await the next chappie!
nickybluejess chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Are you going to write about Future Katie, DJ and Alex? How they come home to their own time? And would Katie meet her little girl? Can't wait to read the next chapter. )
lariell30 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Awesome! I loved all this stories and wondering when an update was coming. I just finished re-reading, When Bad Boys Go Good. And I'm starting on The Lunar Princess Of The Earth. So it's great that its updated and there is still more. Great ending of the battle :)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Oh? Does this mean the future DJ, Katie, and Alex won't be disappearing in an explosion of time fluff?
(And does this mean their daughter is born, since they'll be returning to how things should be? How is this gonna work? Geez, time travel's confusing. XD )
Funfun. :D
avengeme chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
yes im so glad discord is finally gone now if only those stupid fates would be shoved into the lowest levels of tarterus and never be let out again for the mess they could of caused and the problems that they did cause like the fall of the silver millenium(though that can be overlooked since if it didnt fall there is a chance rini and dj might not have been born) but everything else isnt overlookable. cant wait for the weddings and to see what happens next.
Morganstern15 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Love it, still love it. Please update, these stories are my life, (despite what my dad says) I love your writing
sabina21 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Man this is THE best yet lol, and I can't wait for the next chapter(s). Please update soon :D
ay1683 chapter 45 . 6/20/2013
Thank you so much for finally updating. I cannot thank you enough. I am totally hooked on your stories. I don't even know how many times I have read them. Sorry for all the messages I have sent you over the last couple of months. Can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to reading it.

One of your biggest fans.
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »