Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 47 . 4/17/2015
Hello PrincessSerenity1976 this is DisneyFanGirl27.:
Where do I start, well first of all I have read almost all of your stories having to do with the LunarPrincessofEarth Sailor Shadow. You have such an amazing ability to write and bring all, not one or two but all the established characters as well as YOUR made up characters to life! I have been immerse in your world in such a way that I honestly wish Naoko Takeuchi would either read this and make it into a three or four part movie series or book or something along side you or simply hand you the rights to Sailor Moon so you could make this A-M-A-Z-N-G story come to life even more than what reading it has provided. You have given all your stories so much thought, dedication and description that I feel the characters, I imagine every single thing you write in such a way that I already feel like I'm watching a movie about the Sailor Scouts in your universe.

Now as for this chapter let me tell you when they went to the future I knew the outcome in the present by that I mean Amy's Parents getting together and Rayes dad coming around. I particularly like Raye's being able to understand her father more now that she's older and more mature even though he hurt her he did what he thought was best for her and him. I just love all of this stories completely and fully and if I ever ever have enough INK in a printer I'm freaking printing all of them and laminating them and making it into a book so I can read this story over and over and over and over again and not have my eyes hurt because it's on the computer, mind you I read Lunar Princess and The Galactic Trinity in one sitting one after the other but my eyes and head hurt like hell after wards that's how In I'm into your stories. You have a spectacular gift my friend and I cannot wait for what you have in-store with these wonderful stories of yours I read a few other about the R season your version of it that was awesome as well just everything you have written about Sailor Moon has been awe inspiring.

My stories aren't amazing but if you ever can read over them and let me know what you think I would greatly appreciate it and be honored with your constructive criticism how ever be kind for English is my second language and I have learning disabilities I'm doing Fanfiction to improve my writing in all aspects, but again only if you ever can or wish too.
Sincerly
DisneyFanGirl27
hime-futatsu chapter 47 . 4/17/2015
thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! i love all of your stories! especially in this story line. all of your characters are wonderful and full of background and it shows how much effort you really put into your writing. it is greatly appreciated. whenever i'm bored or need something to read, i always come back to LP and GT. thank you again! and please update again soon! i never want it to end!
Amanda chapter 47 . 4/16/2015
That was an awesome chapter for an awesome story. Honestly, I hope you just decide to go ahead and finish this one before you start working on anything else. Please make this series come to an end. It has been such a pleasure to read. Thank you again for giving me such a great story to read.
Moonprincess998 chapter 47 . 4/16/2015
Well amazing as always. This is the best fanfiction trilogy on the net. I love the part about Raye's father it was so emotional that it makes me not hate Raye's father now. The parts with Trista and Evan were really funny. I hope we get to see what this group's life will be when they get to Crystal Tokyo. I can't wait for the weddings. Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON.
horsecrazy04 chapter 47 . 4/16/2015
Very sweet story. Beautifully written.

I'm sorry for being so rude last time. I was shocked but that does not excuse the flame I wrote. Please accept my heart felt apology and know it has really cut me up that I wrote it. We are all entitled to our own writing styles and this site has really been therapeutic to my life as I am sure it is to many other authors. I can't say enough how sorry I am to have judged you. Please know that my guilt has lead me to never post anything in anger again, be it from my own life's problems or in response to my option on what I have read.

You are an amazing author and despite my objections to certain words in your story, you have inspired me to write.

Thank you from the bottom o m of my heart for helping me express myself.

Feel free to contact me.
Sailor Stella chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
This was really good. I love Drew's parents. His mom cracks me up. I can't wait to see what happens between Evan and Setsuna. I'm hoping we get to see what everyone's life has been like and will be like in Crystal Tokyo.
Galaxy Princess chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
Awesome chapter. I was cracking up reading the part about Amy's parents. I admit to being curious about how Raye and her father were able to be reconcile during the trip to Crystal Tokyo. Good to know that relationship is on the mend. I also enjoyed the reaction of Andrew's mom. I so look forward to the next and I am hoping not the last chapter.
Morgenstern15 chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
Love this chapter, gorgeous writing style as ever. Are you planning on writing another sequel? I would love to see DJ, Katie, Alex and that generation grow up, do the whole marriage and find out about the identities of their kids from the past. Looking forward to the next chapter
Ms. Fairweather chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
I am so excited to see a new chapter! It was wonderful. I really love this story line. I actually reread everything (I still think "when bad boys go good" is my favorite, just because it is so hilarious to see the generals trying so hard). Everything is just wonderful. Welcome back, and don't worry about how long you go between updates. Those of us in love with the story will still be here.
KageNoNeko chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
I love the scene with Zoicite, Amy, and her parents (probably because I'm writing a fanfic that has some of that let's-get-back-together kind of thing). More Evan and Setsuna would be awesome.
Aurimaedre chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
I hope you start feeling better soon! I loved the chapter and you always write so well and intricately that anyone who disagrees can suck it
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
Rhis was so good. Please update soon :D
jade2nightwing chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
. Oh how I've missed you! I have even been checking your page to make sure I didn't miss an update. No matter what story you Up date next I will be reading. O and love this chapter. Looking forward to the next one
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
It is so good to see you Back! And im glad that you are feeling better.. As usual I have Enjoyed the chapter alot.. And I cant wait to check the graduation and weddings but to me the one that deserves the most attention of course will be sere and dariens.. And what about serena birthday :) I hope you update soon and get the inspiration you need to keep on being Happy and get out of the dark.. I Loved the song and I hope I find my light we all need a Love like that!
sabina21 chapter 47 . 4/15/2015
good chapter what is going to happen now that Andrew has told his parents about Serena and Darien being sailor moon and tuxedo mask and has told them who Katie and Alex really are update soon
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »