Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
Guest chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
I got the email that you had updated today and I let out a small squeal. This is definitely worth the wait.
jade2nightwing chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
Welcome back that was a really good chapter well worth the wait. I look forward to more! Yay your back
KageNoNeko chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
I find this chapter was a nice one to get back into the story. It had everything that we needed to remember what has happened previously.

PS: Sailor Moon Crystal has sent me back to re-read some of your stories.
MeganLeBlanc chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
Ah! I loved it! I've been waiting for this for soooo long! It was definitely worth the wait :)
nickybluejess chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
Loved the chapter. What's going to come next? Yes I have watched the new sailor moon and I love it. It's just the long wait of new episodes that I don't like. Lol
sabina21 chapter 46 . 10/19/2014
good chapter what is going to happen now that discord is gone and that everyone is getting back to normal update soon
Morganstern15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Please say you haven't left this story. I love the plot and love DJ and Katie.
Amanda chapter 45 . 9/26/2014
Can you please finish this story? I love all your stories and I need to know the ending to this one. I have reread this story 22 times and I need to know the ending. You are such a good writer. Please, pretty please finish thi story and make everyone happy. :)
Televison Lover chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Every single one of the couples have perfect combination of knowing what the other is thinking which makes the story a good read.
Televison Lover chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I'm actually glad that Darien, Serena, Andrew, Jess, Jadeite, Raye, Kunzite, Mina, Nephrite, Lita, Zocite, and Amy still have their memories of their past lives because it makes them understand their current lives even more.
Televison Lover chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
I actually enjoyed this chapter because it was nice seeing them have a day off from fighting bad guys.
Televison Lover chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
I'm looking forward to when Darien, Serena, and everyone else except for the kids are able to have a conversation with their future selves because that will be great.
Televison Lover chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
I wonder what Jess's dream was about and we know what Serena's dream was about and it was a smart move for Darien and Andrew to just let them be since they know how their women feel.
Televison Lover chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
I just thought that this chapter was really good and I thought it was great what the chapter was like with Andrew telling Alex that the argument between him and DJ was like the argument with him and Darien.
Televison Lover chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I thought it was nice how Katie had a flashback to what DJ's future self told her which is sort of like when the generals, scouts, and even Darien and Serena reference what Darien's future self King Endymion told them once upon a time.
1,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »