Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
Televison Lover chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I loved how Darien was able to have some father-son bonding time with DJ and that Katie definitely had a right to be jealous about Susan/Sasha because he's her boyfriend.
Televison Lover chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was funny what Darien's reaction was to finding out that Serena spanked Jess in the Silver Millennium back when they were Endymion, Serenity, and Melody.
Televison Lover chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I thought that Darien's reaction about finding out how Ilene just dismissed his roses was so funny and I'm glad that finally Serena can start planning the wedding that she wants.
Televison Lover chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was nice that Serena and Jess were reminding Darien and Andrew about what things have been like for them.
Televison Lover chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was nice to see both Darien and Andrew giving their sons advice on the ways of love.
Televison Lover chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was nice how Andrew told his children not to call him and Jess Mom and Dad when they're in public because people would look at them strangely.
Televison Lover chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I'm glad that it's time for DJ to step in and save the day because he needs to save his mother or else he and Rini won't be born.
Televison Lover chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I loved how Serena fainted when she saw DJ since he's her son with Darien and I loved Darien's comment about how the odds would be even now. I even loved Jess's comment when she found out that she had twins with Andrew.
Televison Lover chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I'm betting that they have just landed in the past based on Rini's comment. I'm wondering how Serena will react to seeing DJ since he looks just like Darien.
Televison Lover chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
I liked this chapter which reintroduces us to Discord and the lengths he'll go through in order to get his revenge.
Televison Lover chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I thought it was great what you did in this chapter and the fact that DJ and Kat's relationship is like Darien and Serena's relationship.
Televison Lover chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I like how you introduced Andrew and Jess's children as well as Darien and Serena's second child.
Galaxy Princess chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
No matter how many times I read this series of yours, I feel sorry for Pluto the most. She is indeed under a lot of stress when it comes to making sure the timelines are going the way they are supposed to.
gots2luv chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
So I don't know what happened to you. You were my favorite writer on fan fiction and now... you don't even update your stories anymore. Yeah I love to read them, but I also really wanna know what happens next! I really hope you start writing again, it would mean the world to me.
hime-futatsu chapter 45 . 6/20/2014
Please, i know it's been almost a year, but could you finish the story? I just discovered it and would love to be able to finish it. It's wonderfully written. Your original characters are great and easily likeable. But I want/have to know how it ends. Weddings, how do the kids sort out college, do they get to go back to finish school, their future selves. I want to know it all! Please, please, PLEASE update and finish!
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »