Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
Luthien Morgon chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
wow, what a fascinating chapter. the mystery woman has got to be Katie. The man is either Alex or DJ but I am inclined to think Alex because of Emma's involvement. Although DJ is also possible. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I really love your writing. I am always completely curious to find out what happens next.
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter!

I got really fired up about this one...I had to walk away from my computer several times to cool off *Blush*

Anyway, please keep your muse hard at work, I can't wait for the next chapter!

~SMR
Silvermoonlight9 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
OOOOOOOOOOH! awesome chapter Sere! your writing keeps getting better and better! please become a published writer! hahah :)

Silver
ilovetosmilee chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Ahh! I love the Katie and DJ moment at the end _ Finally! I'm excited to read the next chapter (:
My Veggie Burger chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
OOoo Is the mystery woman Katie? Did DJ or Alex die in the future? I can't wait to find out. I loved the chapter. Serena's wedding sounds like its gonna be fun, and is there more to this little flu than you're suggesting? I think Susan is definitle Sasha. I can't wait for the update!
saveme57 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
thanks for updating this story jut seems to get better and better
S dot Serenity chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I love Amara's brashness :O) As always, thanks for the update! I just love how you're keeping us in suspense with the mystery players, but I have a pretty good hunch about who they are. I just can't wait for everything to hit the fan! lol. All in all, I'm still very interested in what's going to happen next, and that's a great quality in a good story. :) Keep those muses flowing! They've been paying off big time.
fandomLife chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Another great chapter. The dresses for the wedding sounds just gorgeous. I loved Sere and Dare's bickering. That was hilarious. This was just a great and wonderful chapter. I loved every single bit of it. But GREAT job and good luck on your new story.
Serandi82 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
You certainly like twists, don't you? I have new guesses, but if I'm even close to right, this is going to be...ooh, good.

Crazy lady who needs Xanax: I'm guessing Katie...

Dead guy: Alex...

Drunk Depressed Guy: DJ

Hmm...UPDATE!

-Serandi
GoldenDragon326 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Wow. Lotsa conflicting information here.

First I thought the mysterious figure was Alex. But now that we have the gender stablished its obviously Katie/ Hmmmm. I think Alex is the one who died. Proly protecting Katie.

Man. Tal kabout a mixed up future.

Susan is Sasha in disguise. I KNOW SHE IS! Same first initial... the fact of how sneaky she's being with DJ... And since both Katie and DJ have bad luck with 'picking 'em' (except each other, of course .)...

See ya next chappie. .
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I'm Guessing that Alex is killed, Katie helps discord and DJ is now very grumpy? and Katie is trying to fix the past? Update soon!
Tiny2008 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Ok! So I was wrong about my four guesses but I am dead sure that the woman in the cloak is Katie. I am 100% sure on it! I was thinking it was not her because of what Discord did to her but when Emma was talking to that person she said "it was her". So what the world happened for her to turn against her brother and the man she loves? Hummm! Thats a question right there. I have an guess on who is dead and who is Katie fighting all the time. I think that D.J is dead because how she was at the tombstone and she is fighting with her brother due to the fact that she betray him and he is still grieving over the fact that his best friend is dead. Also how Emma was talking to him. I think that it was Alex dead she should have been very harsh to D.J. But then again it could be Alex that is dead and D.J and Kat are whooping each others ass! Who knows but you!(lol)She did give them a warning which I hope they heed to it. Love how complex your plot is becoming dark too which is good! Mina come through for Sere when her mom finally took an step back! She made her wedding dress and the whole wedding party dresses too! I can just imagine how beautiful the dresses are especially Sere's!I would be crying too if my best friend just made me my dream wedding dress! Go Mina! She probably already got the designs for her own wedding dress too. It seem like the jealous bug hit hard for Kat and her dad! Wow! Well I don't blame Kat for being cautious because Sasha...Susan is not to be trusted but Jess told Drew that her friend goes the other way with his sexual preference but he didn't believe her! SMH! Will he ever learn to trust her!(lol) My dear Amara is a mess! I love all the sexual innuendos in this chapter from Mina and Amara. Amara mouth is very dirty indeed! You can't keep it PG with her. Love her! Amazing Chapter! Can't wait until the nest chapter of this one and Rekindled! Catch you later! :-)
Seredhiel05 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Ooooo! The plot thickens! I wonder who died, it's either got to be drew or dj and I wanna lean more toasted it being DJ... But I don't know. Fantastic chapter!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Once Again, I still think it is Kat, 99.9% Sure its Kat.

Amazing Chapter, as always! :)

I look forward to more of this story & of What It, Rekindled, and your future stories.

I have to admit you are my favourite author on Fan Fiction, you rival with the professionals, in my eyes anyway.

Much Love Always

Mel. :)
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I'm loving how DJ and Katie's relationship is working out! ! ! They may still have a few spats now and then, but hey! Who doesn't?

Thanks goodness Serena's mom is letting her plan her wedding the way she wants too! ! ! I'd go nuts if my mom took control of my wedding! ! !

Whoa, poor Darien. Having the take a 26-hour shift? Poor guy. I'm glad that I'm not taking my mom's advice to become a doctor! She says I have a knack for medicine, but staying up for who-knows-how long? Don't ask...

Oh god...does there really have to be any mention of... gay couples in this story? Some people aren't very comfortable with that sort of stuff...

I like Andrew's mom! ! She's got as much spunk as Jess and Serena! ! ! And when she told Andrew and Jess to give her a couple of grandkids... HAHAHAHAHA! ! ! If only she knew that her grandchildren were right there! ! ! ! XD! ! !

I'm telling you, something is not right with that Susan Wellington. I just have a bad feeling about her. Could she be Sasha in disguise?

What happened to Crystal Tokyo? ! ! It's a ghost town? ! ! ! What could have happened? ! !

This mysterious figure, it couldn't be! ! ! Katie? ! ! You've confirmed that it's a woman, and the only one I can think of with that attitude, would be able to pass through the barrier surrounding the training grounds, and would have enough power to match Discord would be her! But why is she working for Discord? ! ! ! Katie doesn't have an evil bone in her body! ! ! What the hell is going on here? ? ! ! !

Okay, I'm confused! ! ! At the start of the story, you said that Emma had golden-blond hair and china-blue eyes like her mom, then a few chapters ago, it was golden-blond hair and her father's gray eyes, now her eyes are blue again! ! ! Are her eyes blue or gray? !

*screams in horror* WHAT HAS THAT BASTARD DONE TO JACK AND SASHA? ! ! ! WHY WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM, HELL WILL SEEM LIKE A PARADISE! ! ! !

Jack and Sasha better get a clue soon, before it's too late! ! !

ALRIGHT! ! ! Katie's scars are gone! ! !

Oh god... those are an item for barely a month and they're already starting to go at it? ! Things must work quickly in Crystal Tokyo...

So the woman in black, if's its Katie from the future, is still on our side? She must be if she's warning the kids! But what could've happened to break the Trinity?

*sweatdrops* Oh god... why did two of the scouts have to be gay? ! ! That's just mortifying! ! !

*snorts* Motoki and Melody switched all the sugar and salt in the moon palace? ! ! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! Oh man! ! ! It must've taken a lot of water to wash all that salt out of their mouths! ! ! ! XD! ! ! ! PRICELESS! ! ! !

Oh brother! ! ! Alex is SO overprotective of his twin sister! ! I just hope my older brother isn't like that when I start dating...

That man that Emma was talking to... is it Alex? And the grave that the woman visited... if she's Katie... then I'm guessing that it was DJ's grave! ! OH NO! ! ! And if the two mystery players are who I think they are, why are they so cold toward each other? What the hell is going on here? ? ! ! ! I just hope that this terrible future never happens! ! ! And the only way to stop it is if DJ, Alex, and Katie destroy Discord once and for all! ! ! Good luck guys! ! We believe in you! ! !

AWESOME JOB with this chapter girl! ! ! I can't wait for the next one! ! ! Good luck with that, and with the next chapter of 'Rekindled'! ! !
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »