Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
Seredhiel05 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Ooooo! The plot thickens! I wonder who died, it's either got to be drew or dj and I wanna lean more toasted it being DJ... But I don't know. Fantastic chapter!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Once Again, I still think it is Kat, 99.9% Sure its Kat.

Amazing Chapter, as always! :)

I look forward to more of this story & of What It, Rekindled, and your future stories.

I have to admit you are my favourite author on Fan Fiction, you rival with the professionals, in my eyes anyway.

Much Love Always

Mel. :)
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I'm loving how DJ and Katie's relationship is working out! ! ! They may still have a few spats now and then, but hey! Who doesn't?

Thanks goodness Serena's mom is letting her plan her wedding the way she wants too! ! ! I'd go nuts if my mom took control of my wedding! ! !

Whoa, poor Darien. Having the take a 26-hour shift? Poor guy. I'm glad that I'm not taking my mom's advice to become a doctor! She says I have a knack for medicine, but staying up for who-knows-how long? Don't ask...

Oh god...does there really have to be any mention of... gay couples in this story? Some people aren't very comfortable with that sort of stuff...

I like Andrew's mom! ! She's got as much spunk as Jess and Serena! ! ! And when she told Andrew and Jess to give her a couple of grandkids... HAHAHAHAHA! ! ! If only she knew that her grandchildren were right there! ! ! ! XD! ! !

I'm telling you, something is not right with that Susan Wellington. I just have a bad feeling about her. Could she be Sasha in disguise?

What happened to Crystal Tokyo? ! ! It's a ghost town? ! ! ! What could have happened? ! !

This mysterious figure, it couldn't be! ! ! Katie? ! ! You've confirmed that it's a woman, and the only one I can think of with that attitude, would be able to pass through the barrier surrounding the training grounds, and would have enough power to match Discord would be her! But why is she working for Discord? ! ! ! Katie doesn't have an evil bone in her body! ! ! What the hell is going on here? ? ! ! !

Okay, I'm confused! ! ! At the start of the story, you said that Emma had golden-blond hair and china-blue eyes like her mom, then a few chapters ago, it was golden-blond hair and her father's gray eyes, now her eyes are blue again! ! ! Are her eyes blue or gray? !

Jack and Sasha better get a clue soon, before it's too late! ! !

ALRIGHT! ! ! Katie's scars are gone! ! !

Oh god... those are an item for barely a month and they're already starting to go at it? ! Things must work quickly in Crystal Tokyo...

So the woman in black, if's its Katie from the future, is still on our side? She must be if she's warning the kids! But what could've happened to break the Trinity?

*sweatdrops* Oh god... why did two of the scouts have to be gay? ! ! That's just mortifying! ! !

*snorts* Motoki and Melody switched all the sugar and salt in the moon palace? ! ! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! Oh man! ! ! It must've taken a lot of water to wash all that salt out of their mouths! ! ! ! XD! ! ! ! PRICELESS! ! ! !

Oh brother! ! ! Alex is SO overprotective of his twin sister! ! I just hope my older brother isn't like that when I start dating...

That man that Emma was talking to... is it Alex? And the grave that the woman visited... if she's Katie... then I'm guessing that it was DJ's grave! ! OH NO! ! ! And if the two mystery players are who I think they are, why are they so cold toward each other? What the hell is going on here? ? ! ! ! I just hope that this terrible future never happens! ! ! And the only way to stop it is if DJ, Alex, and Katie destroy Discord once and for all! ! ! Good luck guys! ! We believe in you! ! !

AWESOME JOB with this chapter girl! ! ! I can't wait for the next one! ! ! Good luck with that, and with the next chapter of 'Rekindled'! ! !
ailzzzz chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Its katie and DJ isn't it! And Alex died that's why she left!
LBricker88 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
hey LOVED it! can't wait for more! please update soon!
KageNoNeko chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
A rose by any other name is still a rose and Sasha is still Sasha even though she is called by another name. Why do I have the feeling that Katie is this mysterious cloak figure from the future and either Alex or DJ is dead.
torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while things have been busy for me lately with my family problems and school homework I love this story it gets better with each update. I know that the hooded woman is kaite but wats the deal with Susan( she has got to be important. Could u bring in more on the other children of the senshi and generals in the next chapter. I defenitly like where the story is going. Please update soon with five odangoes on top
rainbabie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I like how you tied the three generations (is it generations still when it spans over a ridiculous amount of years?)together with this chapter. Can't wait for your next!
nileena chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
hmmm...this ch has got me thinking. is it katie?

does tt mean that alex has died?

aaah! all the possibilities!

it was an awesome ch.

good job!
Mika Tenoh chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Holey crap, is she Kat? Just the way she talks about the trinity it got me thinking, another awesome chapter. Can't wait for Rekindled .
Lulubelle09 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
ohh i cant wait for more. the new twist is soooo good, and i have an idea of who is who but i wont say incase im wrong :P (or right and i spoil it for another) Keep updating!
applenica chapter 11 . 7/19/2010's getting thicken...i hope dj, katie, and alex can fix this all. why they don't tell serena, darien and the others?

please update soon
ange de l'aube chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Okay... I have 3 suspects...

1-) Sammy... I don't know, maybe he got tired of being the only powerless in such a powerful family, moreover now he's dating Hotaru, and succumbed to Discord with promises of power beyond his wildest imaginings?

2-) Emma, maybe she grew too depressed, and was careless in a battle back in the future, careless enough to be kidnapped and brain-washed by Discord?

3-) Rini, she may have many traits that make her similar to Serena the most, but she has always seemed to me to have a 'Darkness' about her... you know how Serena was a being of light so pure she was the only one able to defeat Metallia? Darien on the other hand was brain-washed by Beryl, mainly because even though he fought for good, deep down he had a sad part, a dark lonely place in his psyche that was manipulable ...Serena was pure joy and light, not easily bent... So in conclusion I think that Darkness Darien posses was inherited by Rini, and the light Serena has by DJ, he seems to be the more hopeful of D&S kids at least ...

Okay I can't wait for more...
Lulubelle09 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Great update!
S dot Serenity chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
And the plot thickens...and leaves us with another cliffhanger! *sigh* I curse their existence...N E who, still lovin the story! And I had my suspicions about that explosion...Thanks for the update! Anxiously waiting the next!
1,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »