Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
applenica chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story. it's so interesting.

finally DJ and katie...they like a mini version of darien and serena. please update soon _
My Veggie Burger chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Awwww this chapter was too freaking cute! I do hope that Katie will have at least a litte time to enjoy her newly professed love befre Sasha messes with her. She's already been through so much. Excellent job as always! And Hotaru with Sammy? Totally unexpected. Can't wait to see what happens next!
KageNoNeko chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I just loved this chapter.
MeganLeBlanc chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Hurray For DJ & Kat! I am so happy they are finally together, It was so sweet how he told her he loved her where he first realized it :)

Also Mina & Kunzite getting engaged on V-day , was so cute. Although Mina not screaming was a complete surprise!

I also love that Emma got to see her parents get engaged, I think thats one of the greatest things ever. :)

LOVE the necklace Darien gave Serena!

Sere, you outdid your self on this chapter Well Done :)

- Love, Love, Love -

Mel 3
Luthien Morgon chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Yeah! falling in love! What a wonderful chapter. I am so glad that DJ and Kat have admitted their feelings for eachother. I also loved the proposal scene. Will the rest of the people discover Em's identity? Because I think that Mina and Kunsite's reactions would be priceless. I really love this story. Your writing is as usual completely wonderful.
Mika Tenoh chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
YAY fluff! The proposal was so sweet, I loved the whole thing!
TheIrishLily chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
YAY HE TOLD HER AND SHE TOLD HIM. i love love love it. sooo cute. i liked how you brought Emma into this. poor Alex he was so lonely. update soon i cant wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. i am on the edge of my seat waiting. God Bless
sunbeam07 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
well i feel spoiled by all these quick updates! I love a good fluffy chapter and I'm so happy DJ and Katie are together. Of course Sasha will be a problem soon and of course I can't wait for the action. Looking forward to the next chapter and all these other stories on the horizon :)
Tiny2008 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
OMG! FINALLY!PRISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH!D.J FINALLY TOLD KATIE THAT HE LOVE HER AND SHE FINALLY TOLD HIM TOO! WOOOHOOO! IT'S BOUT DAMN TIME!Okay I am done screaming!(lol) Wow! This was a great chapter! I feel like a puddle of fluff right now! It's June 25th right now but after reading this chapter it feels like February 14th! This chapter was the mother load of fluff and the fights too! I would loved to have seen Kat and Sasha got to scraping but maybe they would the next chapter! Mina is engaged now! Woohoo! I am so happy for that girl and Emma could not stay in her seat with happiness! Speaking of her I am so so glad that she is in the past with Alex! They reunion was so damn sweet! Jess and Drew are sweet as usual altho he needs to chill about D.J and Kat before Jess hits him! Rini and Helios! WHAT THE HELL WAS HELIOS THINKING? He is such a dumbass for that move! I can't believe he said all that shit about her being too nice and she is not a commoner but a princess! Damn! He want her to act like a stuck up bitch who thinks only bout her yourself and she is better than everybody! The reason why she comes to the past is to get a break from the tasks of being the crown princess! It's a great weight on her shoulder that after her mom and dad reign is over she have to take over and rule! He needs to remember that he met her in the past when her butt was about 12 years old and she save his Pegasus ass big time with her mom. It needs to hold his tongue before Rini decides she don't want his ass anymore and choose an another suitor!(lol) So Hotaru and Sammy are an item now! I love how you use one of the plot lines that you briefly touched on in What If and use it in here. Everything feels so connected when you do that! Everybody was shocked about that! (lol) I think I touched on all the couples! Wait! Hold up! I forgot the most important one! The King and Queen of fluffy moments. The main reason why I fell instantly in love with the anime when I was a child watching it on cartoon network, running home from school to watch it! Sere and Dare! Aww! After almost two thousand years of their love they are still cute together! The necklace he gave her was so sweet! I wonder if that is their royal crest or their coat of arms in the future. It represents both of them and their love for each other. I think one of her transformations had the crescent moon with roses on the bottom when she did her pose but I can't remember which one! Oh well! Those damn cliffhangers again!I loved your work but sometimes I want to push you off a cliff for those cliffhangers!(just kidding lol) Post really soon because I want to know what the hell Sasha is going to do! Bye! :-)
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
aww, hopefully now, nothing can tear them apart, update soon!
fandomLife chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
It is just amazing how much better they get with each passing week. This is possibly one of the most sweetest chapters I have ever read! That was hilarious with Sere and Dare in the bathroom, they did that too in lunar p,and Rini yelling at them for being too noisy lol. OMG I am so happy that you brought Emma in. To me those two are so cute.:).

I wonder what that no good son of a ..(blah blah blah some bad rants)and Sasha is going to do.

Finally those DJ and Katie got together. That necklace sounds gorgeous. I WANT IT! Anyway that was so sweet proposing on v day..awww..And that was funny Emma jumping up and down, I mean i would too if I could see something like that,but it good that nobody was looking at her. And i loved Sere's reaction to Sammy being her date. I am so happy that he told her the truth that he got her that necklace. They are so sweet, I love seeing them together. And Oh no Those stupid people had to ruin their moment. :(.

Anyway GREAT GREAT chapter sorry for all my rambling lol. :)
Serandi82 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Chapter 9 needs to be on its way! LOL. Update soon!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
I KNEW that Emma would make an appearance! ! ! ! Now Alex's like a kid at the candy store! Will the others find out about her real identity? If so, I can't wait for Mina and Kunzite's reactions! ! ! !

Oh crap! ! ! ! Discord knows were the kids are! ! ! ! NOT GOOD! ! ! And I don't like the sound of whatever he's planning with Sasha! ! ! I get the feeling that it's gonna be hard on Katie! ! ! !

Whoa. I never knew that Helios could be such a spitfire! ! ! No wonder Rini's mad at him! ! ! Talk about couple suicide! ! ! At least they made up! ! Rini and Helios have always been one of my FAVORITE anime couples! ! ! I'm glad they'll be engaged soon! ! ! !

IT'S ABOUT TIME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! The hard-headed prince of Crystal Tokyo FINALLY works up the nerve to ask the girl he's head-over-heels in love with out on a date! ! ! And what better day to go out than Valentine's Day?

Looks like Lita's enjoying her dream job! I'm really happy for her! ! !

*sighs* The necklace Darien gave Serena sounds absolutely GORGEOUS! ! ! Serena's a LUCKY gal to have a sweet, caring guy like Darien as her fiance! ! !

*squeals so loudly that people all the way in Crystal Tokyo have to cover their ears*

OH MY GOSH! ! ! ! KUNZITE PROPOSED TO MINA! ! ! ! OH MY GOD THAT'S SO ROMANTIC! ! ! ! ! WHAT TOOK HIM SO LONG! ! ? ?
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Excellent three chapters.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
*sips milkshake* Excellent chapter.
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »