Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
ailzzzz chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Its katie and DJ isn't it! And Alex died that's why she left!
LBricker88 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
hey LOVED it! can't wait for more! please update soon!
KageNoNeko chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
A rose by any other name is still a rose and Sasha is still Sasha even though she is called by another name. Why do I have the feeling that Katie is this mysterious cloak figure from the future and either Alex or DJ is dead.
torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while things have been busy for me lately with my family problems and school homework I love this story it gets better with each update. I know that the hooded woman is kaite but wats the deal with Susan( she has got to be important. Could u bring in more on the other children of the senshi and generals in the next chapter. I defenitly like where the story is going. Please update soon with five odangoes on top
rainbabie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I like how you tied the three generations (is it generations still when it spans over a ridiculous amount of years?)together with this chapter. Can't wait for your next!
nileena chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
hmmm...this ch has got me thinking. is it katie?

does tt mean that alex has died?

aaah! all the possibilities!

it was an awesome ch.

good job!
Mika Tenoh chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Holey crap, is she Kat? Just the way she talks about the trinity it got me thinking, another awesome chapter. Can't wait for Rekindled .
Lulubelle09 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
ohh i cant wait for more. the new twist is soooo good, and i have an idea of who is who but i wont say incase im wrong :P (or right and i spoil it for another) Keep updating!
applenica chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
wow..it's getting thicken...i hope dj, katie, and alex can fix this all. why they don't tell serena, darien and the others?

please update soon
ange de l'aube chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Okay... I have 3 suspects...

1-) Sammy... I don't know, maybe he got tired of being the only powerless in such a powerful family, moreover now he's dating Hotaru, and succumbed to Discord with promises of power beyond his wildest imaginings?

2-) Emma, maybe she grew too depressed, and was careless in a battle back in the future, careless enough to be kidnapped and brain-washed by Discord?

3-) Rini, she may have many traits that make her similar to Serena the most, but she has always seemed to me to have a 'Darkness' about her... you know how Serena was a being of light so pure she was the only one able to defeat Metallia? Darien on the other hand was brain-washed by Beryl, mainly because even though he fought for good, deep down he had a sad part, a dark lonely place in his psyche that was manipulable ...Serena was pure joy and light, not easily bent... So in conclusion I think that Darkness Darien posses was inherited by Rini, and the light Serena has by DJ, he seems to be the more hopeful of D&S kids at least ...

Okay I can't wait for more...
Lulubelle09 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Great update!
S dot Serenity chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
And the plot thickens...and leaves us with another cliffhanger! *sigh* I curse their existence...N E who, still lovin the story! And I had my suspicions about that explosion...Thanks for the update! Anxiously waiting the next!
kelliko chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
AHAHAHA! I love the exchanges between the past selves and their future kids! And Rini of course would call Serena a "Blimp"! HAHAH This chapter made me laugh a lot _

Ohh no! I can only imagine what's going to happen next with little Serena's life on the line! O.O

But I'm sure next chapter will bring lots of laughs as well. (:
rainbabie chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Ah, who could this mysterious person be? Is it a traitor? Is it Metallica? Who could it be?

Congrats on the new baby addition and condolences about Winston. Have a safe trip home and can't wait for your next update! It was great being able to read 4 chapters in a row - I was totally behind!
rainbabie chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Ahhh! I'm just glad they were able to confess their love to each other before the cliff hanger! Onto the next chapter for me! :D
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »