Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
rainbabie chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Ah, who could this mysterious person be? Is it a traitor? Is it Metallica? Who could it be?

Congrats on the new baby addition and condolences about Winston. Have a safe trip home and can't wait for your next update! It was great being able to read 4 chapters in a row - I was totally behind!
rainbabie chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Ahhh! I'm just glad they were able to confess their love to each other before the cliff hanger! Onto the next chapter for me! :D
rainbabie chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
These fathers/fathers-to-be are oh so smart! Bodes well for the future :D
rainbabie chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Even though you're right, DJ is a chicken, I think this is the right course to take. If he does a 180 it will freak Katie out. In my eyes, he did good - sneaky!
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
NOOOOO!

Why did you stop there?

Who's the new accomplice?

Please update soon,

~SMR
Serandi82 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Ooohhh...I'm going to guess...the fates? Hmm...would make sense judging by what they're saying...hum.

Anyway, I can't wait for you to update this. I do hope it's soon!

Ja!

-Serandi
saveme57 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
thanks for updating but did you have to end with a cliffhanger
nileena chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
oooooooh! who is this new person? did i miss a clue to who he is or did you just dream up another person alltogether? i think i'd better go back and read it more carefully!

but i loved the fire stuff. and all the mushiness of course!

great job!
Luthien Morgon chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Well that was certainly a fascinating chapter. I'm a little scared that the bad guys might win or at least do some truely terrible things before they are defeated. I really love this story and i am looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Mika Tenoh chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hey chika! Do I get to know? you don't have to tell me though. Great chapter!
ilovetosmilee chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Ahh! Every time I read a chapter of yours, I end up wanting to read more! You're a gifted writer. I could never make up a story so complex as this! And even if I did, it wouldn't be very interesting or engaging like your stories are _

I can't wait to read the rest of what you've written! And I hope all is well!

Xiâo tù (aka kelli _)
Tiny2008 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
You are back! Woohoo!Another Good Chapter! What in the hell was DJ thinking or a lack of thinking? He could have go killed in that fire trying to be a big damn hero! He just got the woman he loves and he was about to mess that up by dieing on her! SMH! But now he is in more trouble now by saving Sasha...I mean "Susan" then just letting her ass burned in the fire! That little bitch got the nerve to pose as a student from their school, have DJ save her and now she going to put her crawls into the trio to back them up. I hope they stay strong together because they are getting closer as together and they powers are growing too! They can read each other minds like their parents can!Speaking of the trio's parents both pairs are in some predicaments right now. Drew wants to elope because he wants to make her his wife right now while Jess still wants a wedding but she keep pushing back the date. Does it seem to me that she is getting cold feet about this? I was shocked when he just trowed the elope thing out like that but I actually agree with him. I know Sere and the scouts would be hurt but if she keeps on pushing back the date they will never get married. Something may happened to him again(which we know it does not because the future)and then she would be thinking "I should have married him when I had the chance"but it would be too late. Jess and Drew are soul mates so they will figure out something. Sere's mom is so overbearing and controlling! This is not her wedding! This is Sere's dream wedding(renewing of vowels since they was married before(lol) that she has been wanting for almost 2 thousand years to happened! She been though so much shit for this to happened!I don't want to go into details because its five seasons,52 acts,your three stories and countless other fanfiction stories long of what those two faced together. If she wants a Chocolate wedding cake because its her boo favorite flavor(and mines too), blood red roses which is a symbol of their unwavering love for each other,and different color bridesmaids dresses because it represents her sisters planetary colors let her do it! As the phrase goes " She can have her cake and eat it too Damn it"!(lol) Also I think it's time to tell her mom and dad "The Truth" since Sammy already knows everything! So since he knows everything how does he feels that he is dating his niece best friend? Oh well! Who in the hell is Discord's new accomplice? Can you drop us a hint? I read some of the reviews and some people was thinking its a male but when I was reading I got a female voice in my head. Certain things that the person said sounds female! Was they a enemy they had fought before or its someone that they are friends with? I got to know! I don't know why but I am thinking Beryl for some reason but she been dead for awhile so she couldn't help him. Then I was thinking Jess but thats too damn far fetched! Then I was thinking Galaixia but she is probably helping with the star seeds some where else! Then I was thinking Rini but she already went down that path once before! Drop a hint next chapter! Please! I hope your home life gets back in order. Congrats on being an Aunt! I am glad that your dog is doing ok! Post soon! Bye Sere! :-)
LBricker88 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
hey it was great hearing/reading from you again! i can not wait for the next chapter! hope you have a safe trip home and to read from you soon! _
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
oooh such a tease, please update soon!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Well, your life seems to be a bit chaotic. Hope you find comfort back home though.

Let's see... Mysterious ally of Discords?

Mmmmm.