Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
My Veggie Burger chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Congrats on your graduation! I loved this chapter! The revealing of the kids' identity was hillarious. LOL It's so nice that the kids will have more of an opportunity to grow without so much worrying in the past. I hope Discord doesn't plan to attack them all as kids. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Oh my God, this was HILARIOUS! ! Andrew and Jess's reaction's to Alex and Katie were absolutley PRICELESS! And when Rini dropped the bomb on Darien and Serena about her little brother... ! I think i cracked my rip cage from laughing! XD!

Whoa. Who knew Andrew and Jess were such peeping tons? *snickers* Though I have to admit, their argument was HILARIOUS! XD!

Poor kids. They've been through so much. The tension's so thick, you'd need a wrecking ball to break it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rini and DJ are DEFINITELY related! XD! They both have Serena's sense of hmor and they have their little squabbles like their parents too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to see how Darien and Serena handle their sibling rivalry!

Whoa. I feel sorry for Jack and Sasha. Maybe I shouldn't have judged them so quickly. Having two prostitutes as mother? That's gotta be a nightmare!

I can't believe those two floozies! How could they just leave Jack and Sasha out on a deserted road all alone in the middle of the night like that? They could've at LEAST taken the time to take them to Crystal Tokyo where they knew they would be safe! Those bimbos should be locked in prison for the rest of their natural lives for child abuse!

Why that no-good, filthy, underhanded, conniving, lying hobknocker! Discord is twisting those poor kids minds and manipulating them so they could be his flunkies! PLEASE tell me there's a way for Jack and Sasha to be free from his control!

Just what was Jack suggesting? He saw six-year-old Serena in one of the timelines, but what does that mean? I get the feeling that it's NOT going to be good!

At least Talon and Anya have their happily ever after! Did they have kids? Are they coming into the story? Or their kids if they have any?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gaia, Selene, and Apollo are such HOOTS! They remind me of Darien, Serena, and Andrew...

I hope that DJ, Alex and Katie can overcome their inner obstacles. I miss the happy-go-lucky, music-loving Katie that used to smile. Maybe DJ can help melt the ice she's put up around her heart. *winks*

AWESOME JOB with this chapter! It was HILARIOUS! I needed a good laugh! Thanks!

Keep up the good work, good luck with the next chapter, and also with 'What If'! And congrats on graduating! Hope you enjoy your ceremony!
kiARA chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SAILORMOON FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ!...HOPEFULLY IT WONT TAKE TO LONG TO FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTERS!
ange de l'aube chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I feel bad for Katie...the change in her is so drastic and not for the best...I understand why it happened but I still feel bad...

And when she kissed Jack...Ew... Not even DJ has left himself go with Sasha like that, I sincerely felt pity and sadness for Katie when I read that part...

Like I said, one thing I love about Darien/Serena, and now their kids is that no matter what happens they always get back on their feet, and continue to be themselves, learn stuff from the experience, but they don't become bitter...

I guess Katie inherited Jess' temperament... *shrugs*

*jumps up and down* I can't wait until they are introduced to their parents' past selves...
Swinkinator chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
i totally can't wait for the next chapter. The last ones were amazing and so suspending. I can't wait to see Serena and Jess freak out. It's going to be so much fun!
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Great chapter!

I love how long it was! I got to read it in sections this time :)

Please update soon.

SMR
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
poor katie and Dj. Also its has to be horrible to watch your children face there destiny and not be able to change it. love the story, update soon!
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
now the preview makes sense and DJ and Katie KISSED!
Serandi82 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
I FINALLY had a chance to read this! Great chapter!
JmacKarla chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
I'm glad to say, that I LOVE this story. Second, they're in the past too? CRAZY! I can't wait to read how the teens interact with past versions of themselves. Maybe Rini ought to talk to Katie about brainwashing: she definitely needs it. I can't believe Discord thinks that he's such a clever man. It makes me laugh. Sasha and Jack, ugh!, why can't they just fall into a different dimension and stay trapped there? That sounds like a good plan! When I was reading about Katie/Jack and DJ/Sasha break up, I totally thought that Katie and DJ were going to date. And the kiss only seemed to reaffirmed my suspicions, but no! They had to begin their usual spats! When will Katie get her bracelet back? Will being in the past, help her crack her icy shell and go back to her usual self? UPDATE SOON!

KARLA
sasumiofjp chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Cant wait until next chapter this one was good.
My Veggie Burger chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Oooo thing are heating up between Katie and DJ. I can't wait to see Serena and Darien's reaction to their son and how the kids interact with their parents. This should be fun! Update soon!
LBricker88 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
soooooo happy to see those 3 make it to the past! can't wait to see the reactions everyone will have! hope to see more soon!
Luthien Morgon chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
I really love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Are DJ and Katie going to be fighting the whole time they're in the past?
LadySelene0630 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Man! I hope DJ and Katie can settle their issues and fast! I can't imagine how Serena/Darien and Andrew/Jess are gonna react to finding out about their future kids! This is sure to be hilarious!
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »