Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
nileena chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
oooooooh! who is this new person? did i miss a clue to who he is or did you just dream up another person alltogether? i think i'd better go back and read it more carefully!

but i loved the fire stuff. and all the mushiness of course!

great job!
Luthien Morgon chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Well that was certainly a fascinating chapter. I'm a little scared that the bad guys might win or at least do some truely terrible things before they are defeated. I really love this story and i am looking forward to seeing how it ends.
Mika Tenoh chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hey chika! Do I get to know? you don't have to tell me though. Great chapter!
kelliko chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Ahh! Every time I read a chapter of yours, I end up wanting to read more! You're a gifted writer. I could never make up a story so complex as this! And even if I did, it wouldn't be very interesting or engaging like your stories are _

I can't wait to read the rest of what you've written! And I hope all is well!

Xiâo tù (aka kelli _)
Tiny2008 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
You are back! Woohoo!Another Good Chapter! What in the hell was DJ thinking or a lack of thinking? He could have go killed in that fire trying to be a big damn hero! He just got the woman he loves and he was about to mess that up by dieing on her! SMH! But now he is in more trouble now by saving Sasha...I mean "Susan" then just letting her ass burned in the fire! That little bitch got the nerve to pose as a student from their school, have DJ save her and now she going to put her crawls into the trio to back them up. I hope they stay strong together because they are getting closer as together and they powers are growing too! They can read each other minds like their parents can!Speaking of the trio's parents both pairs are in some predicaments right now. Drew wants to elope because he wants to make her his wife right now while Jess still wants a wedding but she keep pushing back the date. Does it seem to me that she is getting cold feet about this? I was shocked when he just trowed the elope thing out like that but I actually agree with him. I know Sere and the scouts would be hurt but if she keeps on pushing back the date they will never get married. Something may happened to him again(which we know it does not because the future)and then she would be thinking "I should have married him when I had the chance"but it would be too late. Jess and Drew are soul mates so they will figure out something. Sere's mom is so overbearing and controlling! This is not her wedding! This is Sere's dream wedding(renewing of vowels since they was married before(lol) that she has been wanting for almost 2 thousand years to happened! She been though so much shit for this to happened!I don't want to go into details because its five seasons,52 acts,your three stories and countless other fanfiction stories long of what those two faced together. If she wants a Chocolate wedding cake because its her boo favorite flavor(and mines too), blood red roses which is a symbol of their unwavering love for each other,and different color bridesmaids dresses because it represents her sisters planetary colors let her do it! As the phrase goes " She can have her cake and eat it too Damn it"!(lol) Also I think it's time to tell her mom and dad "The Truth" since Sammy already knows everything! So since he knows everything how does he feels that he is dating his niece best friend? Oh well! Who in the hell is Discord's new accomplice? Can you drop us a hint? I read some of the reviews and some people was thinking its a male but when I was reading I got a female voice in my head. Certain things that the person said sounds female! Was they a enemy they had fought before or its someone that they are friends with? I got to know! I don't know why but I am thinking Beryl for some reason but she been dead for awhile so she couldn't help him. Then I was thinking Jess but thats too damn far fetched! Then I was thinking Galaixia but she is probably helping with the star seeds some where else! Then I was thinking Rini but she already went down that path once before! Drop a hint next chapter! Please! I hope your home life gets back in order. Congrats on being an Aunt! I am glad that your dog is doing ok! Post soon! Bye Sere! :-)
LBricker88 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
hey it was great hearing/reading from you again! i can not wait for the next chapter! hope you have a safe trip home and to read from you soon! _
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
oooh such a tease, please update soon!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Well, your life seems to be a bit chaotic. Hope you find comfort back home though.

Let's see... Mysterious ally of Discords?

Mmmmm.

Bastian?

...

Mmmmm. Maybe not...

Eh.

Have we met him before?

.'
applenica chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
is it diamond? maybe you can combine andrew and darien wedding together. it's so cool they can telepath. is darien and serena can telepath too? please update soon
My Veggie Burger chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Ooooo I wonder who Discord's new right hand is? I bet its someone the scouts are friendly with. I love Katie and DJ's newfound openess with each other. Was that Sasha at the fire? I wonder what she did and what the reason for that incident was? Excellent job as always! You keep me on my toes. I can't wait for the next chapter!
KageNoNeko chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Interesting. Do we know this new accomplice or not?
fandomLife chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Finally you updated. I was beginning to wonder if something bad happened to you. But anyways great chapter. I loved the fact that Sammy knew about Serena being the princess and sailor moon. Them playing the game on top was hilarious. I can't wait to find out who is helping out Discord. Please hurry to update. I can't wait!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Wonderful Chapter! I loved it, although It's sad Emma had to go back to the future :(

My first thought when the person came to help Discord was Katie, I have no idea why, it just popped into my head.

Can't wait for next chapter ! :)

- LOVE LOVE LOVE -

Mel.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I have to keep this review short. The Internet connection at my house is totally whackN so this review is coming from my cell phone. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

It's about time DJ and Katie became an item! They were driving me NUTS with their dancing around each other!

WHOA! Sammy knows abouts his sister's double life and awesome future? ! ? Cool! Does this mean that he'll be envolved with the fight against Discord? ! Does he have his own powers hidden deep within him? Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out!

I have a bad feeling about this Susan Wellington. I think she's either Sasha in disguise or other one of Discord's flunkies!

Who's the creepy guy in black? Is he really Discord's advisor in the future? Or some other evil entity out to take over the galaxy? Or is it one of our allies whose acting as a double agent? ! I just hope he's on our side! ! !

That's all I can type out for now. I'll review when I can, but it's tough doing it on a cell phone. I can't even log in to post my review! Hopefully this Internet problem at home gets fixed soon!

If you want to reply to this, try sending a private message. My phone's connected to my e-mail account so I'll be able to read it.

Anyway, AWESOME JOB with this chapter! Good luck with the next one, and with the prequel to 'What If'!
JmacKarla chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can’t believe that DJ and Katie are smooching! They’re finally together! They’re a couple! I’m frikkin’ celebrating! Yes! They’re together!

Trees? Seriously? Sounds like someone is having park-childhood issues… Maybe that’s why Discord is so determined to ruin everyone else: his parents never took him to the park…

Finally, Rini is making sense minus her relationship issues. She told the trio the truth! What’s it with Darien and the Green Jacket? Is it even lucky?

Trista is always bringing news. She must hate her job more than any of us! However the “news” she brought were good. So I guess it’s not all bad. Aww…I knew it… Emma came/went to the past.

Shocking: Okay, Mina can sense everyone’s bond except the one between her and her kid. Second: Sammy and Hotaru! What? My jaw just dropped to the ground. There’s no way…okay there is…really? Sammy and Hotaru? UPDATE SOON!

~KARLA