Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE you're cliffhanges!
ange de l'aube chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
I really look forward to many aw moments on the Valentine's day special ;o)

We had a couple here, especially the one where DJ and Katie were sleeping in the car... they were so cute I literally said aw...

and the bonding between fathers and sons...aw as well

Yikes...they have found them... this is bound to be one EPIC Battle ...so I will be praying to your Muse...she better be ready to work hard with you *winks*

Great chapter as always...

Can't wait for more
nileena chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
goood chapter!

i totally loved the father and son interactions in this chapter.

i thought that the two evil near siblings would get together, strangely enough my romantic streak refuses to bow to their evilness and wishes them both happiness together! hahahaa

Good job!
S dot Serenity chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
I liked this chapter. :) It had just enough action and just enough fluffiness. I'm loving that DJ and Katie are finally getting closer, I hope it lasts. :) Thx for updating!
fandomLife chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
I can't believe discord, that is just horrible. No matter how evil he is it is just WRONG to use children like that. I love how your building up DJ and Katie, it's so sweet.:). That was hilarious with Andrew being protective and Jess using her little blackmail. Thanks for putting Emma back in. It sad that Alex can't spend V day with her. I hope you letting her make and appearance.

I wonder are you is DJ gonna give Katie back her bracelet and tell her he is the one who bought it. Oh this is gonna be a really good fight i just know it lol. I can't wait till you update, GREAT job with the story it's progressing really really extremely GREAT. I just love it to no extent. :)
GoldenDragon326 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
A surprise for Alex! Yay! . At least if its what I'm thinking of.

And if so, I think it would be intersting if all the Sailor Kids came back for a visit. Would certainly be a lively (but confusing) meeting. .

Time for the 'adults' to get some action now also. .
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
NOOOO!

Not a cliff hanger! :(

Update soon~~~~

Please, please, please!

~SMR
Seredhiel05 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Boo to cliffhangers! I always love te interaction between the scouts and generals, and I LOVE that it was Ami who lost it and made everyone stop. She is stronger than most ppl write so it was awesome to see that in the story! And I can't wait to see what DJ does for valentines day!
KageNoNeko chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
DJ and Katie are not quite a thing yet. I wonder if Jack and Sassha will wake up and smell the roses.
MeganLeBlanc chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Awwwwwe :) Awesome Chapter! I loved when DJ & Katie fell asleep together in the back of Andrew's car, & Alex and Emma are so cute, I love how she is just like Mina. Can't wait for the next update :)

-Love Love Love-

Mel.
Mika Tenoh chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
SERE! Excellent chapter lovely, keep up the impressive work darl!
sunbeam07 chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
awwww i was hoping to see the V-day activities in this chapter! I guess I was right about the soul bond thing which makes me excited because I love DJ and Katie. Loved the banter between all the scouts and generals! Looking forward to some action and some fluffy moments. Love your writing and anxiously awaiting another update :)
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Great chapter!

I was thinking...maybe that the upcoming battle with Discord is what leads to the world freezing over again! That would make sense in the timeline, and then Neo Queen Serenity would reawaken the world in the 31st century!

IDK, just some random brainstorming,

~SMR
Luthien Morgon chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Wow, great chapter. I can't wait to see the next one. I like your battle scenes. Also it should be really interesting to see the valentines day festivities.
Tiny2008 chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Very good and long chapter! No wait! I should say episode because your chapters are like solid 30 min episodes which is a good thing because a lot a things happens in your chapters! Omg! I was on the ground laughing when the Scouts and the Generals was fighting and intoxicated as hell! The trio betting on who was going to blow a fuse or in Amy's case freeze everything over was funny as hell! You go Amy! She showed everyone that she is not the quiet, smart, pushover like everyone thought she was! I am so glad they want back in the past and save Jess! Kat does have her mom tempter for real and I was shocked when she went off on her but I see it from Kat's point of view. Jess was seven years old and there is people out there that would take a little kid easily and she was at a perfect spot to get kidnapped too! Also with Kat's going off on her shows how much she loves her mom and would fight to keep her. I am so damn happy that Kat and D.J are very very friendly to each other. That was an "awe" moment when they was in the car but also blackmail for their sister and brother!I beg you as a fan of your work please let them stay this way for at least two more chapters!Please! :-) They are so much better this way. Don't let them start fighting again and on V-Day too! Let them go to the park, he give her a white rose, maybe her bracelet back and they kiss under the moonlight and Discord attacks again and ruins the romantic mood! Sounds plausible does it?(lol) Speaking of that asshole he is finally getting smarter a little bit! Naw! He is still dumb as hell! Yeah, He may have finally found where they are at but he should have realize that sooner that would be in the past with their parents. That would make sense to send them to the place where he got his second ass kicking from because they could protect them and kick his ass again along side with the trio so he can get his third and final ass kicking! He will never learn! Oh man! Those damn Cliffhangers again! I said it once and I am going to say it again you are the Queen of Cliffhangers !Update soon and I also hope Alex gets an surprise! :-) Take care!
1,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »