Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
My Veggie Burger chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
ooooo I loved this chapter! I'm so happy DJ and Katie are on friendly terms now. A possible relationship soon? :) Sasha's kiss to her brother was kinda disturbing there. I can't wait to see where Discords decides to strike again. Maybe he'll grow a pair and at least attack her when she's capable of defending herself. Update soon! Great work.
ange de l'aube chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Aw...I loved this chapter... DJ, Alex, and Katie are a riot when they are working together...well when they are together in every way actually...

and even though DJ chickened out, I loved their new friendship... they were adorable, cute, *sighs*

I can't wait for those two to finally confess their feelings towards each other...

I almost feel bad fo Jack and Sasha...they warm me a little bit, they think they are doing the right thing after all, and they obviously love each other...they sort of remind me of Ann and Alan...

and the ending was perfect after the scare poor Dariend had when he thought he would lose Serena... how he watched her sleep and brushed her bangs... that's true love... so I'm glad they are "distracting" themselves after that...

which reminds me, what DJ felt, that magnetic pull, sounds very similar to Darien and Serena's bond...a soul mate's bond... *smiles*
nileena chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
awww...the two nearly love birds have made up! I can't wait till they get together.

i liked the way you intro-ed Jack back into the story with the kiss...it made me go..euugh!

haha

good job!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Once Again my Dear, Amazing.

I have nothing else to say, because nothing really compares to the intensity and passion of your stories.

Love, Love, Love

Mel.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
yay for Dj and Katie starting to make amends, and for the cute Sere Dare moment, update soon!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Oh my dear lord woman, once again you are AMAZING! I love love LOVE your stories. When I get home from work, this is the first thing I go to! :) I can't wait to read more, Lunar Princess was great and this one is too. Keep up the amazing work.

Much Love,

Mel.
LBricker88 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! loved it! i am really loving this story so very much! i can not wait until the next update! i know it will be good! hope to hear/read from you soon!
Luthien Morgon chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Yeah! Katie and DJ are getting along! What a wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. I really love your writing style.
sunbeam07 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
ahhh such a good chapter. i'm most happy about the DJ/Katie development! I'm hoping to see more exploration of their bond to each other(assuming thats what DJ felt this chapter)...maybe while in battle? I can't wait for the next chapter and the continuation of your "what if" series. _
fandomLife chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
There is no words in the world for how great your stories are. Wow, Serena hasn't changed much has she. At least she doesn't eat that much anymore,i don't think she does . But she still doesn't like to listen that much. That was hilarious when Katie found out about Jack working for Discord. I love the Sere and Dare moments, they were so cute. And I'm very happy that Katie and DJ are getting closer. They are just so CUTE! :) And I wonder will Alex tell them about him and Emma and if he does will Kunzite want to kill him too. Just thoughts. :)
Chichiforever chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I LOVED IT! Oh my god I ahve been waiting for your update and was so excited that you did! LOVE IT! really truely do I'm really happy DJ and Katie are together almost now :o) and I loved the ending with SErena and Darien their my favorite couple and characters! very cute ending, your so freaking good!
Chichiforever chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Oh no, I hope Serena turns out okay, so sick to go after a younge girl!
Chichiforever chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I love DJ, Katie (thats my nick name! lol) and Alex they are such great characters!
Chichiforever chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Okay, so I've been wanting to review after reading each of your chapters but you know life gets in the way so FANTASTIC STORY!
Tiny2008 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Another Great Chapter! I am so glad the trio got in the past in time to stop the attack on little Sere! Whew! That was so close! The whole world was about to be utterly screwed up! I was laughing so hard when Kat found out that Jack was working for Discord! I absolutely loved her reaction! She was cussing up a storm like she should have been since she just found out that the person she was going out with is working for the person who trying to kill her, her brother and hopefully soon to be boyfriend( not yet but by the end of the story)! The D.J and Kat moment was so damn sweet! OMG! She is finally opening back up! She playing piano again thanks to him! I love when he asked her to be friends and he is surrendering to her his heart basically but he didn't have the guts to say it! When they was going to torture practice with Luna's sister and how they was acting, I was thinking Sere and Dare the whole entire time. Speaking of those two, I wanted to pop Sere in the head for real. I can't believe she is thinking that just because she is going to become queen does not mean she does not need to follow her dream to become a teacher. Does she know that her experience of becoming a teacher and being a teacher will help her skills of becoming queen? Her trying to keep a classroom in order and keeping students in line will help in a bigger scale when she is trying to keep a kingdom in order and her people from revolting and rising her two kids. It will also toughen her up a little bit more when she a teacher. She is already tough because her being Moon but some kids are not going to obey easily like some of the people in the 30th century. Case in point: Black Moon Clan. Also I think her being a teacher will enhance her diplomat skills too. But anyway I am glad Dare talked some sense into her because she was getting carried away to quickly. Since now you are at the mercy of your muse and skills since you are done with your pre written stuff, I got some ideas for you. You don't have to use them if you dont want to but I think that it would be very interesting and with your writing very amazing . What if one of the attacks that Discord do on the past be in the Silver Millennium with their grandparents being in their teenage years? It would make sense for Discord to send Jack or Sasha there because if one of them die he would never got sealed off the first thousand years and a lot of things would have not happened. Then they really would be screwed up then. Also it would be a chance for the trio to see their grandparents and how they act just like them and also see what did they do to abuse the power they had and what the trio have to do to stop history of repeating itself. It would be a learning experience for them. I got another idea then I am gone (lol). Can Puu go back to the future and get Emma and send her to the past? I know Alex miss her dearly and it would be another Scout to help the trio since she is close to the trio. Also it would make a good scene for her to come and Mina sees her and don't recognize that her and Alex are in love and thats her daughter! That would be so mess up that she is the Goddess of love and dip into everybody else business but can't sense her own daughter and her love life! lol I hope you consider those ideas! Your two ideas for your retelling of season one and three sounds very promising and I can't wait to read them. I think this is the longest review I have ever did . Time for me to shut up! Bye and take care! :-)
1,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »