Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
KageNoNeko chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Interesting. Do we know this new accomplice or not?
fandomLife chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Finally you updated. I was beginning to wonder if something bad happened to you. But anyways great chapter. I loved the fact that Sammy knew about Serena being the princess and sailor moon. Them playing the game on top was hilarious. I can't wait to find out who is helping out Discord. Please hurry to update. I can't wait!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Wonderful Chapter! I loved it, although It's sad Emma had to go back to the future :(

My first thought when the person came to help Discord was Katie, I have no idea why, it just popped into my head.

Can't wait for next chapter ! :)

- LOVE LOVE LOVE -

Mel.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I have to keep this review short. The Internet connection at my house is totally whackN so this review is coming from my cell phone. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

It's about time DJ and Katie became an item! They were driving me NUTS with their dancing around each other!

WHOA! Sammy knows abouts his sister's double life and awesome future? ! ? Cool! Does this mean that he'll be envolved with the fight against Discord? ! Does he have his own powers hidden deep within him? Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out!

I have a bad feeling about this Susan Wellington. I think she's either Sasha in disguise or other one of Discord's flunkies!

Who's the creepy guy in black? Is he really Discord's advisor in the future? Or some other evil entity out to take over the galaxy? Or is it one of our allies whose acting as a double agent? ! I just hope he's on our side! ! !

That's all I can type out for now. I'll review when I can, but it's tough doing it on a cell phone. I can't even log in to post my review! Hopefully this Internet problem at home gets fixed soon!

If you want to reply to this, try sending a private message. My phone's connected to my e-mail account so I'll be able to read it.

Anyway, AWESOME JOB with this chapter! Good luck with the next one, and with the prequel to 'What If'!
JmacKarla chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can’t believe that DJ and Katie are smooching! They’re finally together! They’re a couple! I’m frikkin’ celebrating! Yes! They’re together!

Trees? Seriously? Sounds like someone is having park-childhood issues… Maybe that’s why Discord is so determined to ruin everyone else: his parents never took him to the park…

Finally, Rini is making sense minus her relationship issues. She told the trio the truth! What’s it with Darien and the Green Jacket? Is it even lucky?

Trista is always bringing news. She must hate her job more than any of us! However the “news” she brought were good. So I guess it’s not all bad. Aww…I knew it… Emma came/went to the past.

Shocking: Okay, Mina can sense everyone’s bond except the one between her and her kid. Second: Sammy and Hotaru! What? My jaw just dropped to the ground. There’s no way…okay there is…really? Sammy and Hotaru? UPDATE SOON!

PS: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
JmacKarla chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Ooh! I can't believe that after all these years no one has learned to stay away from an angry Raye. Blaze, La Foret: I like those names! They have the weirdest arguments over the weirdest things... The kids were gambling. I like Katie's thinking! The Sammy Serena Saints is not true! They were just the same!

Discord has no shame! I can't believe he's not giving up. Now he's attacking Jess's childhood. What's next, attacking a future child from the other scouts? Discordd is a bastardly son of a fipping garbage can! I cannot believe that Jack and Sasha were just part of his plan for world domination. Okay, I can, but I would've have thought that he would have warmed up to them. I sympathize with the kids. Discord needs to go and jump off a brigde.

"Whatever he did, he's in the doghouse for sure. Or maybe I should say stable since he turns into a Pegasus." -clever line!

I wonder if an "Emma" is going to appear out of thin air in front of Alex. It's just a weird guess... They haven't been found have they? UPDATE SOON!

JmacKarla chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
That's kind of cruel...you know letting the kids save the future Queen. It's kind of weird. DJ, Alex, and Katie get to see Serena pre-sailor moon, sailor moon stage, and post sailor moon a.k.a. Neo-Queen Serenity.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe that DJ and Katie are friends...again. I hope this time it can be for good. I like the two kids. They've grown on me! Yay! Katie is back to playing beautifully on the piano and DJ watched it happened and Alex and Rini's reaction were priceless! I can't believe he still hasn't told her and given back the bracelet!

No matter how many times I read a story about Serena and Darien and their bedroom life it always makes me laugh. LOL! Oh, that and hot cocoa! UPDATE SOON!

saveme57 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
amazing story please update soon and stop with the evil cliffhangers there driving me crazy
ange de l'aube chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Oh G... I've been trying to log in for the last two days... was being fail... *sighs*

I absolutely loved this chapter so many Darien-Serena moments, and the end ...SQUEE!

Finally DJ told Katie he loves her...and they kissed! *fangirl squee*

I'm just so happy for them and scared too... I have no idea what you and your muse have planed for these two, especially with Sasha now in the picture planning who knows what with discord *trembles* Thank your muse for me for inspiring you so much...

Have a nice day,

Ange
nileena chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
WOW! it was a great chapter of mushiness that was totally cute!

and what a cliffy.

great job, can't wait to see what trouble the freaks have for them now.
mfq203 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really love this story (and the way you write!) please continue :)
Lulubelle09 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
I've followed both stories and love them! i am awaiting the next chapter!
Seredhiel05 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Loved it!
LBricker88 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! i loved this chapter soooooooo much! it is getting so good! they are finally together! and i hope that they stay that way! and how sweet was it that Emma made an appearance for v-day! can hardly wait for more! keep up the good stuff! :)
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
What a charming chapter!

I didn't feel it was that long either. Please, please, please update soon!

~SMR