Reviews for The Galactic Trinity
JmacKarla chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
That's kind of cruel...you know letting the kids save the future Queen. It's kind of weird. DJ, Alex, and Katie get to see Serena pre-sailor moon, sailor moon stage, and post sailor moon a.k.a. Neo-Queen Serenity.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't believe that DJ and Katie are friends...again. I hope this time it can be for good. I like the two kids. They've grown on me! Yay! Katie is back to playing beautifully on the piano and DJ watched it happened and Alex and Rini's reaction were priceless! I can't believe he still hasn't told her and given back the bracelet!

No matter how many times I read a story about Serena and Darien and their bedroom life it always makes me laugh. LOL! Oh, that and hot cocoa! UPDATE SOON!

~KARLA
saveme57 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
amazing story please update soon and stop with the evil cliffhangers there driving me crazy
ange de l'aube chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Oh G... I've been trying to log in for the last two days... was being fail... *sighs*

I absolutely loved this chapter so many Darien-Serena moments, and the end ...SQUEE!

Finally DJ told Katie he loves her...and they kissed! *fangirl squee*

I'm just so happy for them and scared too... I have no idea what you and your muse have planed for these two, especially with Sasha now in the picture planning who knows what with discord *trembles* Thank your muse for me for inspiring you so much...

Have a nice day,

Ange
nileena chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
WOW! it was a great chapter of mushiness that was totally cute!

and what a cliffy.

great job, can't wait to see what trouble the freaks have for them now.
mfq203 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really love this story (and the way you write!) please continue :)
Lulubelle09 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
I've followed both stories and love them! i am awaiting the next chapter!
Seredhiel05 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Loved it!
LBricker88 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! i loved this chapter soooooooo much! it is getting so good! they are finally together! and i hope that they stay that way! and how sweet was it that Emma made an appearance for v-day! can hardly wait for more! keep up the good stuff! :)
SailorMercuryROCKS chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
What a charming chapter!

I didn't feel it was that long either. Please, please, please update soon!

~SMR
JmacKarla chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Ah! Finally Katie speaks about her ordeal. I'm glad to know that Jess's younger self is helping her cope and heal. I wonder if Katie will finally go back to normal. She deserves it! I'm glad everyone bonded. Darien and DJ especially. They both had/have that situation with Serena/Katie. It was frikkin' awesome! Okay what's up with the "fuzzy present"? I mean if Serena's past is alter won't everyone's life change? They are tied to her. What part of "DISCORD IS PATHETIC" does Discord not understand? He's plans didn't work in the past...although it's a good message to kids: Perseverance minus the bad things he's planning...UPDATE SOON!

~KARLA
GoldenDragon326 chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
Good thing about being away for a week? I come back and a zillion fanfiction stories are updated. .

Yay DJKatie. .
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
FINALLY! They are together! What's going to happen next.
S dot Serenity chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwww! This chapter was sooooooooo cute and sweet! So, I absolutely 3 Katie and DJ. And if that Sasha does something to mess it up...I sincerely hope Katie rips her a new one! Lol. I think the character portrayals are absolutely the best, and even though the cliffy was majorly evil...it worked. lol. Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
wow...wowzeewowWOW. can i just say that you are a most amazingly splendid writer? because you are. if you ever decide to write a book, tell me. i will be first in line.

ha ya just had to put that out there, but on to the real stuff. i really love how you develop all the characters so well, you never miss a beat! but i was wondering, what is andrew's name when he is in transformation? i'm still having trouble picturing him without a kickass name like everyone else's :P and what are his powers? [this may have been mentioned in lunar princess o.t.m. but i forgot, whoops!]

err some words are forgotten or smooshed together throughout but other than that, PURE GENIUS! and you know what? who cares? it's still a terrific read.

keep it up. byee.

me, .lyingtonguesareclumsy.
applenica chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story. it's so interesting.

finally DJ and katie...they like a mini version of darien and serena. please update soon _
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »