Reviews for A Flair For Rowdiness
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Even when they aren't togather they can't stay out of trouble! I feel sorry for Ricky.
Nef chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Wow Jeri. All of these were amazing. I can see where Shawn got his charm from. I could so see Ric in a bar getting ready to take someone on a pool table. Poor Ric daddeh. I'd have been flirting with that platinum blonde too.

Te he he at Rod. He got lucky, lucky then unlucky.

Ricky...bless him. My friends are idiots. Even when they're not together.

Great job Jeri. I think this was my favorite too. *hugs*

Shawns Guardian Angel
damageddementia chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I laughed so hard I cried. It was epic. Poor Ricky, the cymbals are back to ruin his night :D
Thorsmaven chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Oh. Oh my god.

This HAS to be my favorite story of yours. I love how all of the parts transitioned so well into each other and how funny Ric and Roddy's scenes were.

I feel for Ricky, I really do. That's rough. You think you get a night alone and then BAM. Hurricane R&R make you leave your book behind.

I'm also a huge Lynyrd Skynyrd fan so I cheered extra hard for these. Fantastic. All of them. They were so vivid and loads of fun. Love love love it!
moussaka chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Oh my Jerichocolates! I absolutely adored this fic...the way you characterize the Musketeers is so much love! Ric and Roddy are out there wreaking havoc with the ladehs while Ricky is in the hotel room quietly reading LOTR... xD They are all so cute in their own way; I just want to hug them all!

The way Roddy randomly threw in everything he could find into Ricky's suitcase was cute; it showed his careless...more like carefree? character well 3

Great work yet again, Jeri! Reading this really made my morning :)
slashburd chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
An absolute headlong rush into insanity and I'm sat here beaming like the Cheshire cat after reading it!

I love fics like this where there's so much depth to the characters and the writing - I can hardly imagine that a fic about most of the younger guys in the business would be anywhere near as entertaining.

Roddy and Ric are just trouble wrapped up in skin and you write them so perfectly. They attract the bad dudes no matter how bent or straight they try to play the game and that's what makes them so comedic and prioeless. And poor Ricky, the sedate guy who wants a quiet life and ended up on the road with this pair of nutjobs!

You write them eminently well and I relish getting lost in the madness as you weave their escapades into another excellent chapter. Seriously this whole fic is awesome and just gets better and better. The bringing together of the parts here is genius and I'm still grinning now. A great work from a great writer *loves on*
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
LOVE IT!
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
WOW!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Just so you know, my SM is in tears right now and is now curled up on the bed clutching his favorite pillow.

My God Rod this was amazing. I felt like he was whispering this story in my ear as I scrolled down reading. Sera has lots of inspiration when it comes to Ric. That painted figure of a defeated man like Ric who normally stands proud and tall is just so heartbreaking.

And man...picturing AJ's home and his mother...Rod was such a loyal friend but to be honest, I dont know if I could have told Ric how I really felt either. Its such a mess, but what can you do?

It was a choice he made and right now, it may not seem like it was for the best but maybe it was. You just never can tell about these things.

Great update Jeri. Now I feel just lazy. I've been hiding behind crack instead of getting the job done. :P
damageddementia chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I wish I could leave you a longer review, but this fic literally blew away half my brain. All I can say is that this is incredible, you are incredible, and I now know why this was such a tough write.

AJ's mom's what made me lose it too. The dog-eared photo, damn that really hit home.

Sera, meet rock. Crawl under.
damageddementia chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Oh, they're a riot. Thinking about Piper hiding from a horse is too much. I love either narrator- you really catch their personalities, their voices so well. Especially with Ric loving on his cars.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I can just see those two riding double on a horse and Roddy hanging on for dear life. That would have been very very funny!
Thorsmaven chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
LMAO XD That was fantastic- I loved it! I could picture everything in my head happening as Ric told it.

Poor Roddy! I feel the same way about bugs D: Very good story. I loved it! Thanks for the pick-me-up! 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Aww poor Pipes ;)

LOVE IT!
slashburd chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I think I just sat an laughed unstoppably through that, although I was laughing so much I can't remember !

Another great chapter, those two just kill me. I have this really strong image of them rocking up at the trail riding place, Ric trying to smooth himself down, patting his hair back into place but looking all glassy eyed XD

Kind of ironic that Roddy is afraid of horses but will wrestle bears. A true lolwut? moment indeed!

Love this, your way of writing these two is just beyond perfect and I can't wait for their next escapade already!