Reviews for Operation: Wonder Woman
Khiori chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Now THIS is how Wonder Woman should be written! This could be an episode right out of the tv series with the lovely Linda Carter, it is written that perfectly in character.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
What a sweet story! I hope you continue it. Poor Diana, getting those blush-worthy letters! Her mother would demand that she go straight home if she knew!
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
This has an interesting start. Any more coming? I hope you will finish this. :)
cbw chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I sure would like to see you finish this one...
peachfan14 chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I really, REALLY think you should continue this. It's really good :) I love Wonder Woman :)

Peach_fan14
amy chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
this is a great story! Please update really soon!
Alaqua chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
that is a great storY! Please comtinue really soon! Don't stop now!
arcee1 chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
Yoeman hi im the other WW writer (arcee) i enjoy your style and hope you write more soon.
lovewildfire chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
I liked the way the story is moving along with Diana learning more about Christmas. I like how the letters seem very real. I will be waiting for chapter 3.
Eowyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Ooooh, you awful woman (bg). I got so excited-another fic by Yeoman Prince. And yes, it once again has the essence of the television characters. Alas, it is a work in progress. Please, please, please finish. It is an excellent start.
elle chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Nicely done. Keep it coming please.
KMGrady chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Very good start. As is the case in your other WW stories, you demonstrate an excellent knowledge and feel for the characters and the settings. I am curious to see how this story progresses, particularly the dynamics between Etta and Diana.
Divamercury chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Very good! Please continue!
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Great start. Keep it coming. :)