Reviews for A Changed Destiny
XxLuckyfourleafCloverxX chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
Woah this story is really different from what I expected, more dark. But I really enjoyed it you really explained the problems in each warrior's heart witch I liked. Bitter sweet ending are always my favorites and this was very nicely strung together. You went throught each setting but changes most of the scenes from the orginal series which to me is bravo! Again I really enjoyed reading this story.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
Woah woah woah woah WOAH! Hold on a second. So...no happy reunion? No Koji ended up still alive in real world and is resurrected by his brother and what not? Are you really going to keep Koji DEAD?

Awesome story! It kept me on my toes for the whole time. The plot is good and the separation of the spirits was well thought-out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I think that if you spelt Koichi, Kouichi you would get more views.
BigChillFreak chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
I luv this story but is kouji truly dead also i also have bad luck. especially when it comes to puns i can go a. Little to far hahaha
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 32 . 8/8/2013
aaaawww! so SAD!
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
awesome! ironic how most of the autor's fav stories I go into have your stories! I wouldn't have given them digimon though. I'd have give Koji Dawnmon; the corrupt version of Lobomon. But anyway, I love how you made Gazimon and Strabimon the exact opposite of Koji and Koichi, but how's Koichi gonna react when Zoe tells him she saw Koji? And how are you gonna do the almost-death scene with Taky?... And I just realised it's complete. Anyway, can't wait to read the rest! :)
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 32 . 1/16/2013
nice keep going its good
Gamermon chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
Not bad of a story at all
shadowjourney15 chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter, and a wonderful story overall. (and Yay, Duskmon-samaa) 3
Chihaya-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I don't often see making digimon frontier ff authors making Koji a villan for a short time. I actually have Koji to be a villan I guess until like chpter 30 or so. Still the thing of making Koji a villan happens rarely to me. I guess this is one of my favorite fan fic!
Flightfoot chapter 32 . 12/10/2011
That was pretty good. I look forward to reading the sequel!
Flightfoot chapter 29 . 12/10/2011
I didn't expect him to become Duskmon. I can see why you'd want to write him as Duskmon, since Duskmon is usually evil.
Flightfoot chapter 27 . 12/9/2011
Koji must feel horrible. Kouichi felt pretty bad because he tried to kill his brother, but I imagine that trying to kill your brother and then having your brother take your fate would be even worse.
Flightfoot chapter 26 . 12/9/2011
Koji is gonn a have a hard time recovering from this. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to the swap.
Flightfoot chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
Aren't the corrupted spirits just an evil version of the trues spirits? Why are there to separate sets of Light spirits?