Reviews for 25 Things You Might Not Know About Seeley Booth
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 11/11
Just found this-absolutely wonderful! Love all the details you filled in about Booth, even though a few have been different when revealed on the show, 5 yrs later! I like your version better.
anymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
you forgot major roles but good job now do bones
ohmymultifandom chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
that is awesome
CAZZA K2T chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very, Very, Excellent. I LOVE IT 3
Amber chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love it
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Awww. You should do one for the entire team. These are really sweet, and well written.
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i love this and i dont usually like this sort of thing,

deffinently not what i was expecting
T chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That is so sweet! I LOVED it! So freaking adorable. How perfect is Booth!
fosterwallace chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I weeped a little while reading this. I love Booth so much and this brought forth points that I hadn't necessarily thought about. As far as I can tell, you've really understood the character and made this very touching. Kudos!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Your Booth is also my Booth. **g**
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
23'S my favorite... Not sure why:]
Waterbender111 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
AWWW!This is so sweet, i love it! Great job and keep up the great work!
joannarose18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
So cute! Great job with this, it gives such awesome insight into Booth's character :) The last one is my favorite!
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh flists, how I love them. Your Seeley has so much depth and character. I really like the frank, open tone of these secret truths-it just makes him even more realistic and lovable (not that either of us has any problem with that!) This was HARD, and I had to read it three times, but I would have to say that my very favorites are:

6. Because it reference my favorite episode. Ever. When he holds her and they're both hurt and just collapse in a heap on the ground...bring on the squees.

13. That statement about faith was just so stirring and sounds exactly like how he approaches his Catholicism.

16. Because I am sure he still does have nightmares about those days and the part about Parker was so scary and sad.

23. Because that was just the most inventive and perfect combination of items to put in there. If I were able to visit the Bonesverse, I'm certain that's what I'd find.

Congratulations on a one-shot well done!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOVED the last one.

you captured booth perfectly!