Reviews for 25 Things You Might Not Know About Seeley Booth
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh flists, how I love them. Your Seeley has so much depth and character. I really like the frank, open tone of these secret truths-it just makes him even more realistic and lovable (not that either of us has any problem with that!) This was HARD, and I had to read it three times, but I would have to say that my very favorites are:

6. Because it reference my favorite episode. Ever. When he holds her and they're both hurt and just collapse in a heap on the ground...bring on the squees.

13. That statement about faith was just so stirring and sounds exactly like how he approaches his Catholicism.

16. Because I am sure he still does have nightmares about those days and the part about Parker was so scary and sad.

23. Because that was just the most inventive and perfect combination of items to put in there. If I were able to visit the Bonesverse, I'm certain that's what I'd find.

Congratulations on a one-shot well done!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
LOVED the last one.

you captured booth perfectly!
DirtyFox2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hmm, interesting insights that seem totally plausible.
Kriti chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was...really really...wow!that was awesome!very very well written!...its amazing how simple facts can seem to have so much emotion behind them...i would love it if u continued this...maybe not in this form,but it'd be great if u take it a little further,spin a little story around it...maybe we can see what happens if he takes a chance at that remaining 2% or even if he tells her why he won't...great job!thank u!
aadams00 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
These are all great observations! #25 is my favorite! Excellent idea...is there one for Brennan?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wonderful! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
YourKarmaHitMyDharma chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow I loved this! This is one of the fics that I absolutely enjoy reading! Btw very creative! :))
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was hilarious. I liked them. Especially the last one. Nice job. :)
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Bravo! This was extremely well done. I might have started from 25 and counted down to the most important, but 1- 25 works just as well. I really like a deeper glimpse into Booth and I think that you showed it to us (the reader) extremely well. :]
24 | « Prev Page 1 2