Reviews for Little White Pills
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Liked the clever twist of Sam not actually being able to talk. Poor Dean, I felt bad for him because he was getting so frustrated.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love this story. I will hope that you write more chapthers to it. Course I would love to know what happened on the hunt and if they find away to help Sam.
epex chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
good story. the note at the end, made it more beautiful. I really like to read what happenes next. I guess what happens next must be more interesting. I really like how they fix Sam. I know you haven't planed on continuing, but if you are in the mood I strongly suggest to read more.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really, really enjoyed this story! It was light, but heartwarming and you kept them well in line-bickering and gawd, can they bicker! LOL Thank you for the story!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I thought this story was very good.

I'm like the reviewer "AquarianNightSky" and I would love to read a prequel (re the hunt that got Sam hurt) as well as a sequel to see if Dean can find any other way to make Sam better.

Thank you.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This was really neat! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I'm not a doctor either, but a crushed neck? Yikes! I hadn't quite caught on to Sam being mute until you had mentioned it, and then it all came together. I liked how you did this. I do wish that you could take this story a little further, possibly make it into a multi-chapter story, exploring the hunt in greater detail along with Sam's recovery time. I'm a sucker for hospital scenes. That would be great! Thanks so much for this. This was great!

Joby :P
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Awesome story! Would there be any chance of you doing a prequel (to detail the hunt) and a sequel (to see if Dean finds a way to make Sammy better) :oD - big smiles from me
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Good job!
whereinthewrld chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved it, it was really cute!