Reviews for Accidental Attraction
DreamBubbles chapter 6 . 1/22
Ok, sorry I haven't reviewed any of the previous chapters.. just read then in a row. I ask you a pretty please to continue this story! I mean it's blown a way wonderful! Best Mr Dent OC story I have ever read.. and I like his character so much! This is in all so well written, it keeps the interest in in every corner, never letting me bored.. always leaving me want a bit more. This story is easily one of my favourites. And I would be overly fantastic if you would continue this one.

I wish you all well and everything.. I hope to read how Rin and Dent are thinking and feeling, both sides of him. I love the way you have written this story.
JaneDoeLogic chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
So it's been like four years now since you've updated and y'know lots of authors take years to update. I have waited before, but I'm still going you would update on this story soon! I mean I really miss reading their interactions with one another, and I'm sure your other readers do too! So would you please update soon? I'll even lie and say Aug1 is my birthday so it can be like a gift! ! Please?
XIV-Forsaken-Seer chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Love the story, hope you update this one rather soon! .
Kyokkou chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
One of the most painful cliff hangers I've ever encountered. EVER. Please update this! ;A;
ChanceORiley27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh, how I love Two-Face! There really aren't enough Two-Face/OC fics out there. Especially ones that are as well done as this is. I can't wait to read more!
Rehaniah chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Gah - I really love this! So well-written and the interactions between Rin and Two-Face are awesome :) Even if it's not being updated anymore, it's definately worth a favourite! Thanks for sharing! x
JaneDoeLogic chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Have pity on the twenty six of us that are following this story and update already! You can't be cruel enough to leave it at that. Is he taking her out on a freaking date or what?! What happens? Since its been almost three years, you owe us starving fans three chapters :( rawr
Madi H chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
ahhhhhhhh update!
SirisDerp chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
I know it's been forever since you've updated but I hope you come back to finish this story. It's so hard to find good romance fanfiction that stars Harvey Dent/Two-Face with a female OC. Please come back and update!
Hello chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I know you have not updated this in forever, but you should considered continuing with this story. I am interested to see where it is going :)
BlackAmber1331 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
pls update soon!
SirAvery chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
love your story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
jjadra chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Lol the storys good so far :D Harvey/Two-face is one of my favorite villains :3 Well besides The Riddler ;D Cant wait for more!
ShadowHawk chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
You got a good story so far and I need to ask if you can give an opinion for my Two-Face Story regarding the latest chapter.
No Longer in Operation chapter 6 . 12/20/2011