Reviews for Unusual Circumstances
Foxluna chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
-giggling- o dear gods. those 5 are ridiculous lol but funny as hell. and poor Tsuna and Sena hahahahahaha possessive and protective men for them huh? lmao.
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Lmao that was hilarious XD and cute in a way :)
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
nice, a camaraderie was formed :D
BlackCatHikari chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I don't know how many times I've read this, and I have no idea if I've reviewed it before or not, but this is so good! I can (unfortunately) so see this happening, and I love the characters! Xanxus is a little more mellow than canon but it works with the timeskip I assume when reading it, and Reborn amuses me no end. Somehow him being addicted to watching sports just seems so right. And Tsuna and Sena! Oh, I love them. Poor boys. They're got some tough friends to look after there.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Reborn and fan worship seem strange together. I never would have pegged him for a sports fan either. Anyway, nice job on the one-shot. It was really fun to read.
Fluffness chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
*grins* I loved it. There's really not enough crossovers with these two in the world. Sena and Tsuna share so much alike, including their suffering. And I never really thought about it, but Shin and Hibari are really alike, huh? What with their dark, silent and being the number one at their thing going on there. Now, if only Hiruma and Reborn had brought their guns... :D Anyways, this was an epic fic! Really well done and the characterization was great! Now if only we had a sequel to this... But anyways, thank you so much for writing this fic!
WhatMortal chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Interesting. is it completed?
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I adore Eyeshield 21 and KHR crossovers, and there's not enough out there! This one is so fun, and even has the potential for a bit more like a second chapter or sequel *hint hint*. I would love to read more! A worshipful Reborn really is interesting.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love this

it is beautifully written and I can see this happening

Please continue to write more!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Missed this too apparently! XD This was so cute and funny and pretty random lol. I gotta say though, I don't quite know how to explain it but there's these lines in your fics that will just hit me and explain it all. Like this line, "ignoring the three of them even as they settled around him almost instinctively, pacing him"...doesn't make sense does it lol, but I love it and you're one of a few authors who I've experienced this with. So, fantastic work as always! 1827, X27 AND R27? How can I not love you lol. :D
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
LOLZ! I've always thought of this! but you made it LOTS better, thought it'd be THE BEST if there were more chapters, such as Sena going to the Vongola HQ and so on things! XD
Mt749 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Cuute! It's like everyone can see similarities between KHR and ES 21, darn it! I should start reading KHR.
Captivated Fairy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I really hope you make sequel to this story. Its so cut and funny.
Deception Alchemist chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
no guns? D:

so cuute! you should never even bring any one of those three anywhere...3 at once is like asking for trouble xD
DrAgOnGrIl25 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i love this it was great i like the play by the boys too