Reviews for Hippocrates
Akrim chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Wow, this story is so great. I try to find more with content like this but most have the characters behave totally ooc. I like how you tackle this story and your great language makes things even better. I hope you are still in it and finish this story some time. Please do not stop writing, i love it so much!
you are rad chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I'm not sure how long I've been following this story, but it feels like quite a while, and I've enjoyed the ride the whole way. I can't begin to express my love for "Akane and Ranma do some growing up" stories, and yours is one of my favorites. I love getting to see how you explore Akane's virtues and her faults, as well as Ranma's, and especially how you've been portraying the challenges of being without each other. I hope this story will eventually be completed. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for writing this!
Bobbwa chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ranma, you dummy.
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I'm reading from the beginning,because I miss this story. And I miss you. come back!
Kim chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Hi. I've been following this story ever since you first published it years ago. I think it's quiet and funny and gorgeous and affective. I do hope you finish it. I'm glad that in this chapter, at least Ranma seems to be getting a clue. :)
mega.natural chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Greetings. Long time reader, but I don't review enough. I love this story and just wanted to give you some encouragement to post again. I'll be waiting! Xoxo ~
Akane836 chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
This is a great fanfic and It's been a year since you update ... Please don't leave this story hanging cuz its so wonderful
ar30982 chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
pleaaaaseeeee update!
altjunkie chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Amazing! I'm hooked. My uncle got me into the anime when I was in elementary school and nothing gives me the feels quite like Ranma and Akane's crazy relationship. You've got Ranma's way of talking, the banter, and just everything spot on. My point is, you really know the characters. Your writing sounds and feels so close to the real thing. I love it. 3
Cersesi chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
I love it.
smashman42 chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
Absolutely fantastic story!

I've been reading a lot of post-manga continuation fics lately. This isn't the first where Ranma and Akane's relationship has been thwarted by misunderstandings, however their utter failure to communicate effectively and the sheer scale of their misinterpretations of each other's intentions and true feelings in this story is completely breathtaking.

How they can both be so unbelievably clueless when it comes to each other, argh! I just want to slam their heads together and clue them both in! In all honesty, I'm a little surprised neither Tofu or Kasumi has done so as they must have seen the parallels in their relationships, surely? I suppose they may not have been at the point of realising it until after P-chan's reveal and then of course Akane fled to China straight after.

This Katachi bloke is interesting, seems to have the weird of Happosai without the pervert. Hopefully his training will be good for Akane, and her finally getting a friend at the camp won't hurt her either.

I can't wait to see what happens with this. I'm hoping it isn't abandoned though a year without updates is a little concerning.
Gabby-kun chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. Akane's odd reaction during the Ranma and Soun argument scene was definitely a hoot! I find it interesting that she now has 's curse and I'm looking forward to seeing how that pans out...

And as for the Ryoga bit... Oh man. This can't end well at all. Especially for poor Ryoga. I can only hope that they will find a way to resolve the matter that will leave Ryoga and Akane on good terms. :(

Is it bad that, along with Ranma, I was sort of hoping that Soun would have declined Dr. Tofu's offer to send Akane to Thailand and China?... This is the only part of the story that troubles me. And I can only imagine the impact it will have on Ranma.

But good work all around. It feels great to get back to this story after so long, and I definitely look forward to more.

- Gabby
bethanon chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
I love this story so much! It is hard to find a continuation story with the characters growing without losing the parts of the characters we fell in love with in canon.

I am sure this is not part of your grand scheme, but I just realized how funny it would be if the kitsune story parallels how Akane addresses the Ranma/Ryoga/P-chan issue in that Akane removes her "shards" of Ranma from her life and really make Ranma work to be back in her life again.

I mean, I understood why Ranma kept Ryoga's secret, since he had promised not to tell anyone else, but it always bothered me that Ranma would hold his own honor higher than that of Akane's. Despite his leaving hints and overt name-calling, I would think that after such a long time together and Akane not getting the connection, that her honor and privacy should take precedence over a flimsy promise.

Anyways, I hope to see this story updated soon! Cheers!
Kikko chapter 17 . 10/16/2014