Reviews for Hippocrates
mega.natural chapter 17 . 7/3
Greetings. Long time reader, but I don't review enough. I love this story and just wanted to give you some encouragement to post again. I'll be waiting! Xoxo ~
Akane836 chapter 17 . 6/24
This is a great fanfic and It's been a year since you update ... Please don't leave this story hanging cuz its so wonderful
ar30982 chapter 17 . 6/5
pleaaaaseeeee update!
altjunkie chapter 2 . 4/5
Amazing! I'm hooked. My uncle got me into the anime when I was in elementary school and nothing gives me the feels quite like Ranma and Akane's crazy relationship. You've got Ranma's way of talking, the banter, and just everything spot on. My point is, you really know the characters. Your writing sounds and feels so close to the real thing. I love it. 3
Cersesi chapter 17 . 3/22
I love it.
smashman42 chapter 17 . 3/17
Absolutely fantastic story!

I've been reading a lot of post-manga continuation fics lately. This isn't the first where Ranma and Akane's relationship has been thwarted by misunderstandings, however their utter failure to communicate effectively and the sheer scale of their misinterpretations of each other's intentions and true feelings in this story is completely breathtaking.

How they can both be so unbelievably clueless when it comes to each other, argh! I just want to slam their heads together and clue them both in! In all honesty, I'm a little surprised neither Tofu or Kasumi has done so as they must have seen the parallels in their relationships, surely? I suppose they may not have been at the point of realising it until after P-chan's reveal and then of course Akane fled to China straight after.

This Katachi bloke is interesting, seems to have the weird of Happosai without the pervert. Hopefully his training will be good for Akane, and her finally getting a friend at the camp won't hurt her either.

I can't wait to see what happens with this. I'm hoping it isn't abandoned though a year without updates is a little concerning.
Gabby-kun chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. Akane's odd reaction during the Ranma and Soun argument scene was definitely a hoot! I find it interesting that she now has 's curse and I'm looking forward to seeing how that pans out...

And as for the Ryoga bit... Oh man. This can't end well at all. Especially for poor Ryoga. I can only hope that they will find a way to resolve the matter that will leave Ryoga and Akane on good terms. :(

Is it bad that, along with Ranma, I was sort of hoping that Soun would have declined Dr. Tofu's offer to send Akane to Thailand and China?... This is the only part of the story that troubles me. And I can only imagine the impact it will have on Ranma.

But good work all around. It feels great to get back to this story after so long, and I definitely look forward to more.

- Gabby
bethanon chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
I love this story so much! It is hard to find a continuation story with the characters growing without losing the parts of the characters we fell in love with in canon.

I am sure this is not part of your grand scheme, but I just realized how funny it would be if the kitsune story parallels how Akane addresses the Ranma/Ryoga/P-chan issue in that Akane removes her "shards" of Ranma from her life and really make Ranma work to be back in her life again.

I mean, I understood why Ranma kept Ryoga's secret, since he had promised not to tell anyone else, but it always bothered me that Ranma would hold his own honor higher than that of Akane's. Despite his leaving hints and overt name-calling, I would think that after such a long time together and Akane not getting the connection, that her honor and privacy should take precedence over a flimsy promise.

Anyways, I hope to see this story updated soon! Cheers!
Kikko chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
Please update. T.T
Lecka chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Update, please!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
This is an AMAZING piece of work. The plot is so well thought out and the characters are very well written. Kudos!
Calliecature chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
i am a horrible person for just giving the review just now.

sorry, i have been busy that i did not take the time to give a feedback to one of the fanfics where the characters make sense and are relatable. i have tried other ranma fanfics and they all sound shallow with the bickering and the hitting and this is one of the only fic where you can understand why they do that without thinking they're being stupid.

poor akane. now look what you did, ryoga! you made her feel violated because she was! and look what you did, ranma! you let it happen! rrrrrrrgggghhh! boys! not men! boys!

and ito masa's not yet that revealed yet i can't put a finger on him. does he think akane as under equip for the trip because she's from a hic town and he's a doctor?

I'm glad there is someone who could help her in such a very new environment. and someone wise and strong too. he was right in his observations that akane falls short as a martial artist. i'm glad she has someone to train with.

after akane's training and her meeting miwa, i have a feeling she's going to be alright.
Yulianka chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Another fun chapter, with a lovely blend of humor and character growth. Thanks for continuing this story, and I hope you get a chance to update it soon!
memo chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Pleeeeeeeeaseeeee upload and finish this! I cant wait no moooooooooooreee D: I want to know how it goes on! pleeeeease dont just disappear and leave this fic open :,( this is too good to just leave it alone and incomplete...im a fan and I think you r super talented! so please keep writing :o
NiniCool chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
I hope you didn't give up this story... I like it. :(