Reviews for Hippocrates
atmymercyy chapter 17 . 8/2
I honestly can't tell you how sad that this fanfic isn't finished. Now this isn't my way of guilting you into finishing ( I also have a fanfic I have essentially abandoned ) I just wanted to express how much I absolutely adored this fanfic. I could see how this fanfic has made you a better writer because there is for sure a difference between chapter 1 and 17.

I love the way this is written. You got Ranma so down pat that I am jealous. I wish I could write him as well as you do. This has got to be my favorite Ranma/Akane fanfic I have ever found. I do wish I could know how you planned to have this all end. Their love was so beautiful and tragic with your words.

There were so many times I re read paragraphs after having JUST read them because I needed to experience again how your words for their love made me feel. It was beautiful really. You had me sighing as he smelled her perfume and went in for a kiss. I loved this story so much.

I will absolutely be using this story as a piece to study so I can hopefully improve my own skill.

Thanks for this. I wish I had more to read by you.
Bobbwa chapter 3 . 4/13
re-read for like the millionth time.
It's so good. I'm waiting for the completion so I can add this to my printed and bound fanfiction collection.
I will even bind it in leather and send it to you, if you finish...pleeeeeeease finish.

escape from the world that caused you to have a rough go of it, and jump head first into our fandom. As I do.
Ranma and Akane are a great distraction.
Seriously. I'll gold leaf the pages and everything.

xoxo
chibi-prince chapter 17 . 4/1
Just re-read this story and MAN is it a treat to read. You mentioned having a rough year on your profile and I hope this year is treating you better. I look forward to seeing updates on this story in the future- thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Where are you?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Miss this story so much.
Akrim chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Wow, this story is so great. I try to find more with content like this but most have the characters behave totally ooc. I like how you tackle this story and your great language makes things even better. I hope you are still in it and finish this story some time. Please do not stop writing, i love it so much!
you are rad chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I'm not sure how long I've been following this story, but it feels like quite a while, and I've enjoyed the ride the whole way. I can't begin to express my love for "Akane and Ranma do some growing up" stories, and yours is one of my favorites. I love getting to see how you explore Akane's virtues and her faults, as well as Ranma's, and especially how you've been portraying the challenges of being without each other. I hope this story will eventually be completed. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for writing this!
Bobbwa chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ranma, you dummy.
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I'm reading from the beginning,because I miss this story. And I miss you. come back!
Kim chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Hi. I've been following this story ever since you first published it years ago. I think it's quiet and funny and gorgeous and affective. I do hope you finish it. I'm glad that in this chapter, at least Ranma seems to be getting a clue. :)
mega.natural chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Greetings. Long time reader, but I don't review enough. I love this story and just wanted to give you some encouragement to post again. I'll be waiting! Xoxo ~
Akane836 chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
This is a great fanfic and It's been a year since you update ... Please don't leave this story hanging cuz its so wonderful
ar30982 chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
pleaaaaseeeee update!
acciotricia chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Amazing! I'm hooked. My uncle got me into the anime when I was in elementary school and nothing gives me the feels quite like Ranma and Akane's crazy relationship. You've got Ranma's way of talking, the banter, and just everything spot on. My point is, you really know the characters. Your writing sounds and feels so close to the real thing. I love it. 3
Cersesi chapter 17 . 3/22/2015