Reviews for Hippocrates
crusincloud chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Years later and im still waiting for an update. I missed this story so i just had to read it again. This is probably my 6th . I hope youre okay and please update soon!
krizue chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
Im really enjoying the story, hopefully you will continue with it!
atmymercyy chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
I honestly can't tell you how sad that this fanfic isn't finished. Now this isn't my way of guilting you into finishing ( I also have a fanfic I have essentially abandoned ) I just wanted to express how much I absolutely adored this fanfic. I could see how this fanfic has made you a better writer because there is for sure a difference between chapter 1 and 17.

I love the way this is written. You got Ranma so down pat that I am jealous. I wish I could write him as well as you do. This has got to be my favorite Ranma/Akane fanfic I have ever found. I do wish I could know how you planned to have this all end. Their love was so beautiful and tragic with your words.

There were so many times I re read paragraphs after having JUST read them because I needed to experience again how your words for their love made me feel. It was beautiful really. You had me sighing as he smelled her perfume and went in for a kiss. I loved this story so much.

I will absolutely be using this story as a piece to study so I can hopefully improve my own skill.

Thanks for this. I wish I had more to read by you.
Bobbwa chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
re-read for like the millionth time.
It's so good. I'm waiting for the completion so I can add this to my printed and bound fanfiction collection.
I will even bind it in leather and send it to you, if you finish...pleeeeeeease finish.

escape from the world that caused you to have a rough go of it, and jump head first into our fandom. As I do.
Ranma and Akane are a great distraction.
Seriously. I'll gold leaf the pages and everything.

xoxo
chibi-prince chapter 17 . 4/1/2017
Just re-read this story and MAN is it a treat to read. You mentioned having a rough year on your profile and I hope this year is treating you better. I look forward to seeing updates on this story in the future- thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Where are you?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Miss this story so much.
Akrim chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Wow, this story is so great. I try to find more with content like this but most have the characters behave totally ooc. I like how you tackle this story and your great language makes things even better. I hope you are still in it and finish this story some time. Please do not stop writing, i love it so much!
you are rad chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I'm not sure how long I've been following this story, but it feels like quite a while, and I've enjoyed the ride the whole way. I can't begin to express my love for "Akane and Ranma do some growing up" stories, and yours is one of my favorites. I love getting to see how you explore Akane's virtues and her faults, as well as Ranma's, and especially how you've been portraying the challenges of being without each other. I hope this story will eventually be completed. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you so much for writing this!
Bobbwa chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ranma, you dummy.
Bobbwa chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I'm reading from the beginning,because I miss this story. And I miss you. come back!
Kim chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Hi. I've been following this story ever since you first published it years ago. I think it's quiet and funny and gorgeous and affective. I do hope you finish it. I'm glad that in this chapter, at least Ranma seems to be getting a clue. :)
mega.natural chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
Greetings. Long time reader, but I don't review enough. I love this story and just wanted to give you some encouragement to post again. I'll be waiting! Xoxo ~
Akane836 chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
This is a great fanfic and It's been a year since you update ... Please don't leave this story hanging cuz its so wonderful
ar30982 chapter 17 . 6/5/2015