Reviews for Philophobia
yaaay chapter 1 . 7/19
Finnaly someone else who acctuly reads the comic books!
RavenSerendipity chapter 22 . 6/5
This was great in its entirety, I also read that scene from bb's pov and it was great. Great job! :D
RavenSerendipity chapter 21 . 6/5
"Gar following close behind as if my mother was going to start spewing blood at any second."
You don't even want to know what I saw in my mind at these words, or maybe you do, the point is, it was weird and I exploded in laughter. I thought I'd be the one spewing stuff all over the place, mainly my guts, from my laughing. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 12 . 6/5
When Vic said romantic love and other types of love were like butt cheeks, I laughed, but then Raven went ahead and wrote it in her notes, just like that, "butt cheeks," and I completely cracked up.
MrRayney chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Raven, Raven, despite promise not to fall in love, I know you will, and with Garfield.
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I like the name ... and the plot ... and the summary ... and the characters ... in fact I liked everything. This chapter was short but it was very good.
Anonymousssssss chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Philophobia

Prologue

And then it happened, the thing that I had been telling myself wouldn't, the thing that I had spent the past few weeks repressing.

We were talking about something stupid, or at least that's how it felt to me, but it was keeping us both entertained at the moment and so I had no desire to change the subject. It didn't happen the way I had thought it would, like a ton of bricks was hitting me, or there was a tidal wave about to hit. The whole world didn't shatter, there was no atomic explosion. I had thought that at least something would happen to alert the world that I, Raven Roth, the cynic and hard ass, had fallen in love.

But to me it just felt like the hand that was holding mine had somehow gotten inside my chest and placed itself firmly around my heart. I even looked down at our hands to check and make sure that didn't literally just happen, but of course it hadn't.

That's how I knew. I had never felt anything like this before, and now that I did I understood the intensity of the human heart and how I might never want to let him go.

And it scared me worse than he would ever know.

A/N: So I'm guessing that you noticed that I deleted Teen Mom. I decided that that story is just a writing experiment, something to sharpen my skills as a writer, and I wouldn't be that dedicated to it. That, and the fact that it's not a very orignal plot etc. etc. Anyway, this one will be much better. :)

Love,

RFE
VampireDog chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
That was a fantastic story, good job. I was mildly upset when Raven broke it off but it was expected and I liked the resolution.
Princess Rae1230 chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
This was a beautifully written story. I love the fact that you took the time to show how Raven changed gradually and not all at once like some authors. I hope to see more from you because you have some really amazing skills. I really loved this story and it's going straight to my favorites.
prttykitty7728 chapter 22 . 5/28/2012
good story! i love it!
Darkflames and fire chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
this is really good so far. i laughed at the first chapter when it mentioned her mom's boyfriend, kevin. i just started a new bb/rae story called boy troubles and rae has a boyfriend called kevin. funniest part is i posted it righ before i started reading this.
ParamoreXO chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
I've never been a fan of AU stories but this is a beautiful piece of fiction! My favorite aspect is Beast Boy... er, Gar's persistence. He has Raven figured out and won't take her excuses. It goes to show how well he knows her.

Your voice in this story is very strong and... unique. It sets it all apart from other stories in the fandom. I really appreciate that. It really helps to establish you as an author.

A very cute, emotional, well written story! Definately adding it to my favorites! (:
sadf chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
I like this!
EscapetoMusic chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
I love this! it was so amazing and it totally fit the characters. yay:):):):):)
RotatingOwl chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
really enjoyed this storey, sad it finished too :-(

no ones been fan ficing lately, and it's not going to start up again, teen titans is dead :-(

But nice storey 3 xx